Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

The Hand of God

Son of Ron
    Kenny's Draft Choice

The Hand of God

Post by Son of Ron on Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:06 am

Just pushed Ruth Bader Ginsberg down the stairs

LMAO!!!!!

The Red Tide will being giving Donald Trump yet another Justice!!!!!

Can't wait to see how the looney left will accuse Amy Coney Barret of being a rapist.  But I'm sure the fratboy will believe every word of it
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Re: The Hand of God

Post by alohafri on Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:46 am

Son of Ron wrote:Just pushed Ruth Bader Ginsberg down the stairs

LMAO!!!!!

Can't wait to see how the looney left will accuse Amy Coney Barret of being a rapist.  But I'm sure the fratboy will believe every word of it

Leave it to you to celebrate someone's injuries. I bet you are planning a kegger to celebrate the shooting deaths of twelve college students in California last night.
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:09 am

alohafri wrote:

Leave it to you to celebrate someone's injuries. I bet you are planning a kegger to celebrate the shooting deaths of twelve college students in California last night.

Meh, them Californians are all probably a bunch of homos or leftists anyway.  Nevermind that they all have parents that are devastated.  12 less voters in Cali.  

This shit is unfuckingbelievable.  

Another mass shooting from a white, American male.  Maybe we should not allow white men in the country until we can figure out what the hell is going on.  

On the subject of Ginsburg, the Dems would be smart to wrap her in bubble wrap for the remainder of her life.
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Post by alohafri on Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:12 am

Soxillinirob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:

Meh, them Californians are all probably a bunch of homos or leftists anyway.  Nevermind that they all have parents that are devastated.  12 less voters in Cali.  

On the subject of Ginsburg, the Dems would be smart to wrap her in bubble wrap for the remainder of her life.

I read where some of those at that bar were survivors of the Las Vegas shooting last year. Not sure if they were among the dead.
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:09 am

alohafri wrote:

I read where some of those at that bar were survivors of the Las Vegas shooting last year. Not sure if they were among the dead.

At that point you probably start thinking your time here is limited.
    Son of Ron
    Kenny's Draft Choice

Post by Son of Ron on Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:18 pm

alohafri wrote:
    Son of Ron wrote:Just pushed Ruth Bader Ginsberg down the stairs

LMAO!!!!!

No, but I might submit my work to Saturday Night Live.  They to don't seem to have problems mocking the injured, including those injured in the call of duty.

Besides, its in my Polish DNA.  Or have you forgotten the crap Sharpy wrote.  I'm sure I missed all the outrage after he wished ill will upon my children for causing the Trump financial collapse that never happen.  In fact quite the opposite despite the outright lies of that banker friend of yours
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:31 pm

Gotta say, I have to laugh at the title of this thread "The Hand of God," as if God would push the woman down the stairs to punish her for being a disgusting lib.  If god is so against libs and abortion and gays and whatnot, wouldn't he just kill the abortion doctors and kill the gays and have lightning strike and blow up all of the abortion clinics?  Seems a lot easier than pushing a frail woman down some stairs.
    Son of Ron
    Kenny's Draft Choice

Post by Son of Ron on Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:02 am

Soxillinirob wrote:Gotta say, I have to laugh at the title of this thread "The Hand of God," as if God would push the woman down the stairs to punish her for being a disgusting lib.  If god is so against libs and abortion and gays and whatnot, wouldn't he just kill the abortion doctors and kill the gays and have lightning strike and blow up all of the abortion clinics?  Seems a lot easier than pushing a frail woman down some stairs.

100% correct RobZ!!!!!!

Re-read the initial thread.  The whole thing is a joke.  OK, a rather sick joke, but still a joke.  I would think after 20 years you could distinguish between a childish rant and a serious explanation of why I believe what I believe.  But then, you never seem to get past the childish rant phase yourself.  Seems like almost your explanations come down to "How great would the world be"...  If only the Republicans would stop sucking and if the masses would just realize the democrats totally reek of awesomeness.  Throwing in some stat you saw on Rachel Maddow doesn't turn such statements into adult commentary.

PS, I can do your GOD rant one better.  Instead of setting up his Son to get murdered, then have us discuss what that means for two millennium, maybe he gives him an army to conquer the Romans and another set of comments to clarify things.  This is why God must be a woman.  Anybody with a wife should understand that one

OXOXOXOXO
    Son of Ron

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:07 pm