Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

IS DC NOW IN BALANCE

Son of Ron
    Kenny's Draft Choice

IS DC NOW IN BALANCE

Post by Son of Ron on Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:51 am

One theory says to ignore the crazies on the left and the crazies on the right and go with the middle.

A corresponding theory states that when both parties in DC are unhappy, the American people win.

HOPEFULLY THAT IS WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT

A Democrat house puts a check on the rightwing crazies

A Republican Senate puts a check on leftwing crazies

OUR PRESIDENT is not a political idealogue but a business man who is a pro american pragmatist

Let's pray Nancy Pelosi is true to her word that she is willing to reach across the aisle.  Let's pray Trump is open to working with her.  Let's pray the Mitch McConnell can make it a gleesome threesome that will look out for the American People and be willing to sacrifice partisan gain for American Greatness.

Dow is up triple digits in the premarket.  Apparently it likes the perceived balance.  Hopefully DC realizes now is the time to start working together for the common good.  Not screw things up with petty vendettas.
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Re: IS DC NOW IN BALANCE

Post by Soxillinirob on Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:07 am

Not going to hold my breath waiting for them to work together.  Pelosi has always been willing to work across the aisle.  I just listened to a reporter ask McConnell if they'll try working on immigration reform and he said Obama had a full majority in 2009 and didn't do anything at all on immigration.  Maybe he's forgotten how he filibustered the Dream Act back then, which was co-written by the GOP.  This business of looking at the camera and lying because the public is too dumb to know any better is just too much for me.
    Son of Ron
    Kenny's Draft Choice

Post by Son of Ron on Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:08 am

THANK YOU RACHEL MADDOW
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:42 am

Son of Ron wrote:THANK YOU RACHEL MADDOW

Not sure how that's a reference to Maddow.  Are you denying that the Dems tried passing the Dream Act?  or are you denying that the GOP co-wrote it?  Are you denying that Pelosi ever tried working across the aisle?  Maybe instead of your stupid cartoon character hyperbole, you can actually engage in a conversation?  Whaddaya think, dude?
    Son of Ron
    Kenny's Draft Choice

Post by Son of Ron on Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:53 am

THAT'S A LAUGH COMING FROM YOU.

YOU COULDN'T EVEN TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT 1.8

HOW DO I HAVE A CONVERSATION WITH SOMEONE CONSTANTLY DISTORTING IF NOT OUTRIGHT INVENTING WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENS.

MAYBE IF YOU COULD ADMIT I WAS MORE RIGHT THAN WRONG AND IT WAS YOU THAT MISSED THE BOAT ON $2 GAS, I'LL CONSIDER IT

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:08 pm