Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

Russia, Russia, Russia

Son of Ron
    Kenny's Draft Choice

Russia, Russia, Russia

Post by Son of Ron on Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:32 am

DID I MISS THE OCTOBER SURPRISE?!?!?!?!?

I DON'T RECALL HEARING ANY OF THE RESULTS FROM THIS PHONY INVESTIGATION!!!!

OR WILL THIS CRAP GO ON ANOTHER TWO YEARS BECAUSE ITS WAY TO JUICY TO WASTE ON THE MIDTERMS

GOTTA LOVE THE DEMOCRATS PLAN!!!!

INTIMIDATE, INVESTIGATE AND IMPEACH

WHY?!?!?

SO THEY CAN REPLACING ECONOMY GROWING, JOB CREATING TAX CUTS WITH ECONOMY KILLING, JOB KILLING SOCIALIZED MEDICINE.

FUCK ROBZ'S COUSIN

I LOST $100K THANX TO OBAMACARE

WHERE ARE THE STUPID 20 YEAR GIRLS CRYING AND RESISTING THE THEFT OF MY MONEY?!?!?!?

INSTEAD LET'S WHINE ABOUT SOME FAT ASS WHO ATE HIS WAY INTO TYPE 2 DIABETES AND NOW HAS TO PAY FOR HIS ACTIONS

BOO FREAKIN' WHO YOU POOR DUMB SCHMUCK
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Re: Russia, Russia, Russia

Post by Soxillinirob on Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:16 am

Pretty sure that any further indictments relating to the Russia investigation will be held off until tomorrow or sometime after the midterms, assuming there is another indictment waiting to be issued.  

Personally, I don't want Trump impeached, and I doubt that the Dems will attempt it unless Mueller comes forth with a report that clearly notes that Trump committed indictable or impeachable offenses that are clear and objective.  Same as what happened with Nixon.  Otherwise, I expect them to leave him in office and allow him to continue to destroy the Republican brand while impressionable young voters watch and learn from him what Republicanism and Conservatism is all about.
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:18 am

Son of Ron wrote:DID I MISS THE OCTOBER SURPRISE?!?!?!?!?

I DON'T RECALL HEARING ANY OF THE RESULTS FROM THIS PHONY INVESTIGATION!!!!

If it's a phony investigation, then why are Republicans doing it?  They're the ones doing the investigating.  They ordered it.  They're doing it.  They have all of the power, so why didn't they just sweep it under a rug and keep investigating Hillary and Benghazi?
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:45 am

Son of Ron wrote:SO THEY CAN REPLACING ECONOMY GROWING, JOB CREATING TAX CUTS WITH ECONOMY KILLING, JOB KILLING SOCIALIZED MEDICINE.

I'm awfully curious...Medicare is basically a form of socialized medicine.  It's not totally, since it's not gov't owned but for now, I'll just say "same difference."  If socialized medicine is so bad, why are my very conservative, retired in-laws so happy with it?  

I don't know anyone that isn't very happy with Medicare that uses it.  Not one person.  So if it's great for people over 65, how would it be horrible and job killing if it started at 60?  or 55?  or 30?  Or birth?  How are jobs killed?  It might kill some health insurance jobs.  Maybe that's what you mean.  

It's going to happen.  You might as well just accept it.  It's like marriage equality.  It was ALWAYS coming, and all of your crying about it wasn't going to change that.  Medicare for all is going to happen at some point.  They'll probably do it as a phase-in.  65 will drop to 60, and folks over 60 and under 65 will stop paying for insurance and will instead direct that money into some kind of higher rate of taxes.  And then they'll lower it to 55, and 50, etc, until they get to around 30, whereby the only folks buying insurance will be young healthy folks who are insured for cheap because of their age and relative good health.  After that, they'll drop the beginning age from 30 to probably 0 and everyone will be covered.  And people will like that, except for you and a couple of other bitter, angry, old, white assholes.  

The key to making it work will be redirecting the money we're all directing to health insurance now into the tax revenue base that will pay for the new system, and doing it in a way that folks aren't having to feel the pain of the higher tax rates.  If you can make the higher rate of taxation equal to the savings you receive by not having to pay for coverage anymore, then it'll be considered a success.  We're America.  We'll figure it out.
    Son of Ron
    Kenny's Draft Choice

Post by Son of Ron on Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:02 pm

Soxillinirob wrote:Pretty sure that any further indictments relating to the Russia investigation will be held off until tomorrow or sometime after the midterms, assuming there is another indictment waiting to be issued.  

Personally, I don't want Trump impeached, and I doubt that the Dems will attempt it unless Mueller comes forth with a report that clearly notes that Trump committed indictable or impeachable offenses that are clear and objective.  Same as what happened with Nixon.  Otherwise, I expect them to leave him in office and allow him to continue to destroy the Republican brand while impressionable young voters watch and learn from him what Republicanism and Conservatism is all about.

THIS HAS TO BE THE DUMBEST, MOST MISINFORMED PILE OF CRAP YOU HAVE EVER POSTED

BOOMING ECONOMY

MORE JOBS THAN WORKERS

WTF YOU ARE RESISTING?!?!?!

AND JUST WHAT ARE IMPRESSIONABLE YOUNG VOTERS LEARNING FROM NANCY PELOSI AND MAXINE WATERS?!?!?

AND THEN YOU WONDER WHY THIS BOARD THINKS YOUR A CLUELESS FRAT BOY

YOU INVENT YOUR OWN REALITY LIKE ROGER INVENTS HIS OWN MATH.  1.8, ANOTHER TOPIC YOU OUTRIGHT LIED ABOUT
    Son of Ron
    Kenny's Draft Choice

Post by Son of Ron on Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:13 pm

Soxillinirob wrote:
    Son of Ron wrote:SO THEY CAN REPLACING ECONOMY GROWING, JOB CREATING TAX CUTS WITH ECONOMY KILLING, JOB KILLING SOCIALIZED MEDICINE.

I'm awfully curious...Medicare is basically a form of socialized medicine.  It's not totally, since it's not gov't owned but for now, I'll just say "same difference."  If socialized medicine is so bad, why are my very conservative, retired in-laws so happy with it?  

I don't know anyone that isn't very happy with Medicare that uses it.  Not one person.  So if it's great for people over 65, how would it be horrible and job killing if it started at 60?  or 55?  or 30?  Or birth?  How are jobs killed?  It might kill some health insurance jobs.  Maybe that's what you mean.  

It's going to happen.  You might as well just accept it.  It's like marriage equality.  It was ALWAYS coming, and all of your crying about it wasn't going to change that.  Medicare for all is going to happen at some point.  They'll probably do it as a phase-in.  65 will drop to 60, and folks over 60 and under 65 will stop paying for insurance and will instead direct that money into some kind of higher rate of taxes.  And then they'll lower it to 55, and 50, etc, until they get to around 30, whereby the only folks buying insurance will be young healthy folks who are insured for cheap because of their age and relative good health.  After that, they'll drop the beginning age from 30 to probably 0 and everyone will be covered.  And people will like that, except for you and a couple of other bitter, angry, old, white assholes.  

The key to making it work will be redirecting the money we're all directing to health insurance now into the tax revenue base that will pay for the new system, and doing it in a way that folks aren't having to feel the pain of the higher tax rates.  If you can make the higher rate of taxation equal to the savings you receive by not having to pay for coverage anymore, then it'll be considered a success.  We're America.  We'll figure it out.

SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE MORON

INVENT SOME MORE OF YOUR OWN REALITY

SOME OF US ARE INFORMED ABOUT THIS TOPIC.  I CAN TELL WHEN PEOPLE MAKE CRAP UP OFF THE TOP OF THEIR HEAD

YOU ARE GUILTY AS CHARGE

PS, LET'S SEE HOW HAPPY YOU WILL BE WHEN WIFEY'S CADILLAC COVERAGE IS CANCELLED AND YOU ARE THROWN IN WITH THE REST OF THE UNWASHED MASSES.  HOPEFULLY ONE OF YOUR GRANDKIDS WILL BE THE NEXT BABY ALFIE.  THEN TELL ME HOW ITS JUST MY ASSHOLINESS THAT MAKES ME OPPOSE THIS, AS WELL AS OTHER SANE PEOPLE WHO UNDERSTAND THE NUMBERS THAT YOU CLEARLY DON'T.

PSS, THE CURRENT MEDICARE WAS SOLD AS INSURANCE WITH A SEPARATE FUNDING MECHANISM.  SO AGAIN YOU LIE AND MISREPRESENT
    Son of Ron
    Kenny's Draft Choice

Post by Son of Ron on Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:21 pm

HEY SCHMUCKIE

IN DENMARK THEY ALSO HAVE PRIVATE INSURANCE AND THOSE PEOPLE GET MOVED TO THE FRONT OF THE LINE

THAT WHAT YOU WANT DUMB ASS

THE RICH GET THE FAST PASS AND THEY REST OF US LINE UP BY THE SIZE OF OUR BACK ACCOUNTS?!?!?

DENMARK ALSO TAXES NEW CARS AT 180%.  IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT?!?!?  PAYING TRIPLE FOR A NEW CAR.  I JUST SPENT $70K FOR A FORD FUSION!!!  YIPPIE!!!!

TRY EDUCATING YOURSELF INSTEAD OF LYING ABOUT HOW ALL THIS FREE STUFF IS POSSIBLE IF WE JUST PRIORITIZE BETTER AND ALL PAY JUST A LITTLE BIT MORE
    Son of Ron
    Kenny's Draft Choice

Post by Son of Ron on Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:23 pm

We're America.  We'll figure it out.

FREE MARKETS FIGURE THINGS OUT!!!!!

NOT GOVERNMENT BUREAUCRATS UNDER THE DIRECTION OF BERNIE "JACK ASS" SANDERS
    Son of Ron
    Kenny's Draft Choice

Post by Son of Ron on Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:45 pm

They'll probably do it as a phase-in.  65 will drop to 60, and folks over 60 and under 65 will stop paying for insurance and will instead direct that money into some kind of higher rate of taxes.  And then they'll lower it to 55, and 50, etc, until they get to around 30, whereby the only folks buying insurance will be young healthy folks who are insured for cheap because of their age and relative good health.  After that, they'll drop the beginning age from 30 to probably 0 and everyone will be covered.

If I ever needed proof that you are intentionally misinformed and just invent lies to argue you point this is it.

Everybody and their brother knows that mankind is living longer and longer and longer.

50% chance that one of the spouses in a married couple our age live past 90.  Our kids are expected to live well past 100.  they say people born this year will reach 150!!!!

So how in the blue hell will things like medicare and social security get moved downward?!?!?!  If anything, the age needs to increase and in some cases increased drastically.  I'm sure your simple brain will translate this as some hate filled assholiness, but its simple math.

Ditto public sector pensions.  You can't work for 30 years then retire for 40 on a middle class salary

So just where is all this money coming from RobZ?  Or will progressives like you start pushing for reverse abortions?  Line up all the 80 years olds and mow down Those too imobile to escape the kill zone in time.  And yes RobZ, people on your side are seriously suggesting putting a dollar value limit on life and those who exceed it will be put to sleep.  STEP #1 IS MEDICARE FOR ALL

think I'm making it up, Ask the parents of Baby Alfie
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Post by alohafri on Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:03 pm

they say people born this year will reach 150!!!

Who says that?
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:16 pm

alohafri wrote:they say people born this year will reach 150!!!

Who says that?

National Geographic said in 2015 that a kid born THAT YEAR has a life expectancy of 100.  So basically, it's jumped 50 yrs in the past three years.  Sensational.  They must have found the cure for cancer and heart disease at the same moment.
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:21 pm

Son of Ron wrote:

PS, LET'S SEE HOW HAPPY YOU WILL BE WHEN WIFEY'S CADILLAC COVERAGE IS CANCELLED AND YOU ARE THROWN IN WITH THE REST OF THE UNWASHED MASSES.  

I will GLADLY give up our Verizon coverage to be on Medicare.  Medicare would likely be less costly to us from a tax perspective than what Verizon is paying for it, and then I could hope we'd see a raise in Pam's pay that exceeds the additional tax cost.

And if I didn't see that increase, I would still very gladly join the unwashed masses if it meant everyone had Medicare instead of just those who can afford insurance.  I'm happy to make the sacrifice.  Maybe that's hard to gather for an Ayn Rand ass kisser, but if I have to wait a bit longer for treatment so that the entire nation has access, then that's what I call sharing and fairness and that might even be what your best friend Jesus would support.  You know him, right?  You being a big Christian and all, I'm sure you are well aware....
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:27 pm

Son of Ron wrote:DENMARK ALSO TAXES NEW CARS AT 180%.  IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT?!?!?  PAYING TRIPLE FOR A NEW CAR.  I JUST SPENT $70K FOR A FORD FUSION!!!  YIPPIE!!!!

For as bad as you make Denmark sound, it's amazing that they are named as the happiest nation in the world every year.  I don't know enough about their car and gas situation to really comment, or to know if you're full of shit with what you say, but maybe they can afford a $70k Fusion since they don't have to pay for healthcare or college.  My best friend is a Danish citizen, still, and grew up there.  She notes that everyone there loves their healthcare.  They have little poverty and there are still prosperous folks that live very comfortably and they have a giant middle class and a very nice standard of living.  From your description, they are miserable.
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:31 pm

Son of Ron wrote:So how in the blue hell will things like medicare and social security get moved downward?!?!?!  If anything, the age needs to increase and in some cases increased drastically.  I'm sure your simple brain will translate this as some hate filled assholiness, but its simple math.

I made no such comments about SS.  I noted that I believe they will drop the Medicare age on a steady basis until everyone is covered under a national healthcare single payer plan.  It's just my opinion that we'll eventually switch to single payer and that's how they'll do it...by systematically lowering the age and growing into a full single payer system over a 15 to 20 year span.  

Ditto public sector pensions.  You can't work for 30 years then retire for 40 on a middle class salary

Ok.  Don't tell me about it. I don't get a pension.  Tell that to the folks affected.  

So just where is all this money coming from RobZ?  Or will progressives like you start pushing for reverse abortions?  Line up all the 80 years olds and mow down Those too imobile to escape the kill zone in time.  And yes RobZ, people on your side are seriously suggesting putting a dollar value limit on life and those who exceed it will be put to sleep.  STEP #1 IS MEDICARE FOR ALL

Wow, that's a lot of hyperbole for one day, DUDE!  Dude!  I'm reaching into my inner fratboy.  
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:37 pm

DUDE!
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:17 pm

Son of Ron wrote:

BOOMING ECONOMY

MORE JOBS THAN WORKERS

WTF YOU ARE RESISTING?!?!?!

The economy is fine.  It's going well.  It was doing that pre-Trump and is doing so now.  There are aspects of the economy that have improved under Trump and aspects that have worsened.  Overall, I don't feel like things are better or worse right now than they were two years ago.  Maybe others do.  I know that our deficit has worsened significantly in the short term and for the long term, too.  Jobs have increased and unemployment is lower, but not to the point where it feels any differently than it felt a couple of years ago.  Income is up a bit, but inflation is increasing at a higher rate.  Home loan rates have gone up steadily, making it more costly to buy a home and the home sales market has been slowing for several months.  Most of my realtor contacts note they are having their worst year in three years or so.  I don't blame Trump for this.  it's just the swings of the economy.  Forbes just did an article in the past week or two showing that the economy is on a very linear path that has been going for 9 yrs.  Had charts and graphs and spelled out pretty clearly that Trump has had a similar economy to Obama on the overall whole, if accounting for stock markets growth, unemployment and job growth, GDP growth, inflation, home affordability, gas prices, etc.  Their conclusion was that the economy is not discernibly different now than where it was two years ago, except that it has remained on its growth path and is a little further up the path now.  

Any resisting I'm doing is resisting this fucking joke of a lying asshole in chief president.  Inhumane.  Indecent.  Unkind.  I could go on, but it would be a waste of my time.  I'm glad you love him so much.  It's no surprise.  If he were just a regular guy that is nice to people and could go 5 mins without lying and insulting people, he'd just be a GOP president whose policies I don't particularly like, like GWB.  GWB was a decent guy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:30 pm