Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

SIGN IT!!!

Son of Ron
    Kenny's Draft Choice

Re: SIGN IT!!!

Post by Son of Ron on Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:38 am

I FIND IT FUNNY THAT FIVE YEARS LATER YOU CAN'T SEE THE GIANT 2 THAT BEGINS JUST ABOUT EVERY GAS PRICE

What is your point here?

THAT YOU OUTRIGHT LIED WHEN YOU CLAIMED I COMPLETELY MISSED THE BOAT!!!!!
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Re: SIGN IT!!!

Post by Soxillinirob on Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:45 am

Son of Ron wrote:Ultimately, same sex marriage isn't religious persecution.  

TELL THAT TO ALL THE CHRISTIANS IN COURT PRAYING THEIR LIVELIHOODS AREN'T TAKEN AWAY!!!!!
    AND TELL ME HOW BOYS PRETENDING TO BE GIRLS IS FAIR TO GIRLS.  ESPECIALLY IN FEMALE ATHLETICS!!!!
    GIRLS ARE GETTING CREAMED IN HIGH SCHOOL AND COLLEGE SPORTS BY BOYS IN DRAG.
    THESE CROSS DRESSING PHONIES ARE WORSE THAN THAT FAKE INJUN ELIZABETH WARREN
    NOW MAYBE THESE MENTALLY ILL PERVERTS HAVE A RIGHT TO LIFE AS MENTALLY PERVERTED AS THEY WANT TO, BUT THEY HAVE ZERO RIGHT TO MAKE ME SUBSIDIZE IT.  WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT HAS HAPPENED AND IS WHAT YOU CONTINUE TO IGNORE.
    PS, TWO DUDES DON'T NEED A PIECE A PAPER FROM THE GOVERNMENT TO LIVE TOGETHER.  CONTRARY TO YOUR  LIES, I HAVE NEVER CALLED FOR THE FAG POLICE TO INSPECT THE BEDROOMS OF "ROOMMATES"

None of your points are the direct result of two guys marrying.  None of your points make a good case about marriage equality being religious persecution.  Most of your bullshit is either lying bullshit or crybaby snowflake bullshit.  Buncha fucking whiners.

Current date/time is Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:49 pm