Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

Latinos not expected to turn out

Hawk Harrelson
    Silent Hot Dog Vendor

Latinos not expected to turn out

Post by Hawk Harrelson on Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:34 am

I guess male white Liberals concerned with everything but NUMBERS can SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

You can not save those who do not want to be saved!

Worry about the Trump Coup, Transgender potties and the ME TOO Movement!!

DIPSHITS!!
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Re: Latinos not expected to turn out

Post by alohafri on Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:41 pm

Hawk Harrelson wrote:I guess male white Liberals concerned with everything but NUMBERS can SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

DIPSHITS!!

I read an editorial about this over the weekend somewhere, that the Democratic party no longer represents the working class. They try to represent every special interest group that has felt slighted by Trump and the Republican party. Trump and the Republicans are claiming to fill in the void and those people are willing to grasp at any straws they can find.
    Hawk Harrelson
    Silent Hot Dog Vendor

Post by Hawk Harrelson on Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:47 pm

Fuck every asshole with some imagined GRIEVANCE!!
    Democrats seem to have their greatest appeal to non workers and goofy fucks out of the mainstream...the folks that do work and pay the fucking bills.
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:38 pm

alohafri wrote:
    Hawk Harrelson wrote:I guess male white Liberals concerned with everything but NUMBERS can SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

DIPSHITS!!

I read an editorial about this over the weekend somewhere, that the Democratic party no longer represents the working class. They try to represent every special interest group that has felt slighted by Trump and the Republican party. Trump and the Republicans are claiming to fill in the void and those people are willing to grasp at any straws they can find.

I get the sense that the Dem party wants very much to represent that segment (working class), but they can't figure out how to message it or do it.  Seems to me like they are adrift without a message, which is pretty fucking stupid of them considering how easy it ought to be to message right now.  I think they are so busy being anti-Trump that they are forgetting there's more to life than that.
    Hawk Harrelson
    Silent Hot Dog Vendor

Post by Hawk Harrelson on Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:57 pm

Exactly, Rob!!
    I really could not give a flying fuck if crackpot ditz Elizabeth Warren is descended from Native Americans.
    Ditz Hillary still supporting Bill's pussy chasing.
    DUMB FUCK Franken quit the Senate over BULLSHIT!!
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:31 pm

I can't say I blame Warren for fighting back and sticking it up Trump's stupid ass.  She's been taking flack from this dick for a solid couple of years, so good for her if she one-upped him.  I'm just surprised it's any more than a casual mention in the news.  

I'm with you....Franken should have taken a hard line and stood firm, unless he knew the accusations were true.  I think it might have been bullshit, seeing as how it was so vague and so anonymous in most cases.  Doesn't help that his own party ran him out.  You don't see that in the GOP.  There is no limit to what they're willing to accept.  Anything is fine.
    Hawk Harrelson
    Silent Hot Dog Vendor

Post by Hawk Harrelson on Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:47 pm

Seems the Democrats should be attacking the tax bill the GOP passed.

Explain how it HURTS the vast majority.

The liberal media HYPE machine is disconnected from real people.

Women are NEVER voting as a monolithic bloc.

The New York Times social agenda hurts the Democrats trying to make everybody FEEL GOOD about themselves.  Politics is not Barney the Dinosaur.
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:39 pm

Hawk Harrelson wrote:Seems the Democrats should be attacking the tax bill the GOP passed.

Explain how it HURTS the vast majority.

Definitely.  You don't hear the GOP hyping this thing.  They know nobody likes it.  The majority think it's a giveaway to the rich.  If the Dems cured cancer and solved world hunger they wouldn't know how to message it.   The Dems ought to be relentlessly hyping that they are hellbent on protecting people with preX medical conditions, while the GOP is suing ACA to block the protections for people with preX conditions.  They are actually suing to stop people born with unfortunate conditions from having a guaranteed affordable coverage, and the Dems don't know what to fucking do with that tidbit.  WTF?

The liberal media HYPE machine is disconnected from real people.

It further amazes me every day.  

Women are NEVER voting as a monolithic bloc.

The New York Times social agenda hurts the Democrats trying to make everybody FEEL GOOD about themselves.  Politics is not Barney the Dinosaur.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:45 pm