Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

Heading to the Jewels

alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Heading to the Jewels

Post by alohafri on Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:18 pm

I hope I remember to grab my ID so I can buy my chicken and rice for dinner tonight.

Re: Heading to the Jewels

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:21 pm

alohafri wrote:I hope I remember to grab my ID so I can buy my chicken and rice for dinner tonight.

If you are going over by there between you two or three jobs, don't forget your cooler.

And thank God for the microwave.  You'd never have time to cook the real way working 80-90 hours a week.
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:38 pm

alohafri wrote:I hope I remember to grab my ID so I can buy my chicken and rice for dinner tonight.

We're talking about a guy that's likely never set foot in a grocery store, nor has he ever had to pay for groceries at the register.

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:22 pm

ARE YOU SAYING HE NEVER BUILT THAT?!?!!?

OR DO WE HAVE TO PASS THE BILL TO SEE WHATS IN IT?!?!?!?

AT LEAST HE DIDN'T ASK IF THE MARS ROVER WILL DRIVE PAST NEAL ARMSTRONG'S FLAG

OR IF GUAM WILL TIP OVER IF OUR MILITARY BASE ON ONE SIDE OF THE ISLAND GETS TOO LARGE.

SO I GUESS IT ALL COMES DOWN TO WHAT THE MEANING OF "IS" IS

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:29 pm

Back in the KARK's bank telling days there was a liquor store in the next strip mall.

They offered free payroll check cashing if you bought at least a six pack

Naturally the liquor store asked for an ID

Is it so difficult to imagine a grocery store in the 50's and 60's doing something similiar?!?!?!?!

A time when Trump just might have stepped foot in a grocery store?

OK, Trump gave a very weak example

But it's nowhere near as off the wall as the Skipper and Gilligan are making it out to be
    rmapasad
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by rmapasad on Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:05 pm

Soxillinirob wrote:

We're talking about a guy that's likely never set foot in a grocery store, nor has he ever had to pay for groceries at the register.

Well clearly neither has the guy who said you need an ID to buy groceries.

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:23 am

HILLARIOUS!!!!!

AS THE TRUMP ECONOMY CONTINUES TO KICK ASS

THEY BEST THE NEVER TRUMPERS CAN COME UP WITH IS A BAD METAPHOR ABOUT GETTING CARDED FOR GROCERIES

I WONDER IF TEACH REALIZES HE WOULD BE CARDED HE HE INCLUDED A BOTTLE OF WINE WITH HIS DINNER PURCHASE

PS, WHITE WINE GOES WELL WITH CHICKEN
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:02 am

Which part of the economy is most kicking ass? Is it the part where wages don't rise, the part where the stock market gets stuck in the mud for 7 months, or the part where the financially well-off become way the fuck more well-off? The economy is in year 8 or 9 of a very steady climb that has included several strong growth quarters. Your orange blithering idiot just happens to be in office during the most recent 18 mos of growth. Good for him. Maybe he can celebrate by sleeping with a playmate, or laundering some money, or telling 25 lies in one day, or taking some kids away from their mom and deporting the mom without her kids. Maybe he can feel up some teen beauty queen to celebrate, or divorce his third wife and score a fourth.
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Post by alohafri on Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:30 am

Deplorable Mark wrote:HILLARIOUS!!!!!

AS THE TRUMP ECONOMY CONTINUES TO KICK ASS

THEY BEST THE NEVER TRUMPERS CAN COME UP WITH IS A BAD METAPHOR ABOUT GETTING CARDED FOR GROCERIES

I WONDER IF TEACH REALIZES HE WOULD BE CARDED HE HE INCLUDED A BOTTLE OF WINE WITH HIS DINNER PURCHASE

PS, WHITE WINE GOES WELL WITH CHICKEN

Here is his quote. Where oh where does he mention wine? Beer? Whiskey? Tequila? More beer?

“You know,” Mr. Trump knowingly told the approving crowd, “if you go out and you want to buy groceries, you need a picture on a card. You need ID.”

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:37 pm

Super weak Kev

Everybody knows the Irish consider alcohol a food group

I would think as the adult in the room you’d be happy the candidate that claimed tax cuts would cost us 4million jobs lost.  You do realize the exact opposite happened, dontcha
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Post by alohafri on Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:48 pm

Deplorable Mark wrote:Super weak Kev

Everybody knows the Irish consider alcohol a food group

I would think as the adult in the room you’d be happy the candidate that claimed tax cuts would cost us 4million jobs lost.  You do realize the exact opposite happened, dontcha

Yes, I agree. Trump's words, his exact quote, is super weak.

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:59 pm

Which is what I said in post #5 of this thread

So thanx for agreeing

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:08 am

I also hope you agree that the weak statement was also harmless 

Unlike the Hillary stmt on tax cuts which not only was 100% wrong but would have hurt millions and cost the Nation billions.  So clearly Hillary is the one who is dangerously out there of touch

Hope you are adult enough to admit that and to claim you are happy she lost in 2016
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Post by alohafri on Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:11 pm

Deplorable Mark wrote:I also hope you agree that the weak statement was also harmless 

Unlike the Hillary stmt on tax cuts which not only was 100% wrong but would have hurt millions and cost the Nation billions.  So clearly Hillary is the one who is dangerously out there of touch

Hope you are adult enough to admit that and to claim you are happy she lost in 2016

You know Hillary lost, right? You really have to get over her.
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:45 pm

alohafri wrote:
    Deplorable Mark wrote:I also hope you agree that the weak statement was also harmless 

These fuckin' people are still trying to jail her and shit.  Maybe they think the 2016 election is going to be overturned and handed to Clinton?  Give me a break.  Yeah, let's sit and argue about Hillary, as if she somehow makes a got damn difference in anything.

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:55 am

alohafri wrote:

So YOUR answer is NO

Whatever Dude

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:01 am

Soxillinirob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:

These fuckin' people are still trying to jail her and shit.  Maybe they think the 2016 election is going to be overturned and handed to Clinton?  Give me a break.  Yeah, let's sit and argue about Hillary, as if she somehow makes a got damn difference in anything.

Learn how to read shit for brains

My point was that Trump is doing a far better job than that drunken bitch ever could have dreamed of

And hilarious you complain about jail.  How many times have you claimed Trump was about to be carted away

Then you wonder why I call you a long at and hypocrit.  You keep proving it to me on this board over and over again.

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:03 am

WHEN WILL THE SKIPPER AND GILLIGAN GET OVER THE TRUMP VICTORY AND ENJOY THE FACT THE NATION IS IN A DAMN GOOD SPOT RIGHT NOW!!!!!
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:32 am

I have claimed Trump is about to be carted away exactly zero times. You can even go back and count if you want. Although, there is at least a chance he will be impeached, depending on how the midterms go, and how the Mueller probe concludes.
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:12 am

I'm probably over the Trump victory far more than you realize. I believe that our nation needed this to help it get out of it's stupor. Imagine the upcoming midterms under a president Hillary. We would move to about 57-58 GOP senators, and a 60-70 seat house majority for the GOP. Instead, the Dems will have the best midterms turn out in possibly forever, and likely take House control or come damn close to it. Final senate count won't be 57-58 Red. Might be 52-53, but that's acceptable to me. Trump winning has helped wake people up, especially women voters.

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:16 am

SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU HAVE CHEERED UP SLEEPY JEAN

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:05 am