Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

Separated at Birth?

Separated at Birth?

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:32 am

THANK GOD THIS DRUNKEN CRIPPLE ISN'T PRESIDENT!!!!!

Say what you want about Trump but you see him everyday and see that he is healthy.

Would Hillary the drunk even pop her fat ugly head out of her hole once a week?  My guess is that the biased media would lie their asses off to cover for her.  Just like they did when they hid FDR's polio and JFK pill popping from the American public.

The only bad thing about Hillary not being President is that the toll of the office would have probably killed her.  And that would be a good thing
    joepoe
    Kenny's Draft Choice

Re: Separated at Birth?

Post by joepoe on Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:30 am

I am pretty sure her Presidency would have been pretty weird as well. But one cannot prove a counter-factual so whatever.  She is a creepy, amoral hypocrite and he husband was a serial sexual predator. Probably not much different from many career politicians. They have to live with themselves.

Trumm Pizz Up Rick
    Joe Borchard's Teammate

Post by Trumm Pizz Up Rick on Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:13 pm

Guest wrote:  

THANK GOD THIS DRUNKEN CRIPPLE ISN'T PRESIDENT!!!!!

Say what you want about Trump but you see him everyday and see that he is healthy.

Would Hillary the drunk even pop her fat ugly head out of her hole once a week?  My guess is that the biased media would lie their asses off to cover for her.  Just like they did when they hid FDR's polio and JFK pill popping from the American public.

The only bad thing about Hillary not being President is that the toll of the office would have probably killed her.  And that would be a good thing
    MAKE AMERICA HATE AGAIN!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:42 pm