Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

Obama and Hillary must be quaking in their boots

Obama and Hillary must be quaking in their boots

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:56 am

Let's see, last week the Mueller witchhunt indicts a dozen Russians

This week, Trump is in Russia

Can you imagine if Trump came back to the Great Again USA with these 12 russians to face the charges?!?!?!?

Just think if the commie dozen pleads not guilty and Putin uses all that dirty money from Germany to defend his men.

Considering how Hillary used charitable contributions to buy the DNC and rig the primary against Bernie Sanders...

Considering how Obama turn a blind eye to the election because he never envisioned Trump winning....

Can't wait for these to two, arrogant lying schmucks to get subpeonaed and put on the stand.

I can just picture Obama channeling his inner Hewey Newton and screaming 5 all day long.

But the best would be if Hillary self medicates b4 hitting the witness stand.  and some dumbfucks to this day still wish this drunken moron was President

LMAO
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Re: Obama and Hillary must be quaking in their boots

Post by alohafri on Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:35 pm

Trump believes the former head of the KGB over his own appointed intelligence community! Trump for Czar!

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:06 pm

You catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar

Besides, it’s not like he gave Russia 150 billion in cold hard cash
    Jack Brickhouse
    Andy the Clown

Post by Jack Brickhouse on Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:30 pm

Only a total dumb fuck would think this little European trip of Trump's was any kind of success or diplomatic genius.
    It was so bad as to indicate Putin does have things to blackmail this guy with.
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:17 pm

Jack Brickhouse wrote:Only a total dumb fuck would think this little European trip of Trump's was any kind of success or diplomatic genius.

It couldn't be more obvious that Putin has compromising goods on Trump.  Trump will not speak negatively about that piece of garbage under any circumstances.  He's an international embarrassment, but whatever, because some rich dick made some money this week on the stock market.

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:50 am

Jack Brickhouse wrote:Only a total dumb fuck would think this little European trip of Trump's was any kind of success or diplomatic genius.

LMAO!!!

This is what level headed people think

https://townhall.com/columnists/markdavis/2018/07/17/if-the-trumpputin-press-conference-shocked-you-youre-not-paying-attention-n2500970

and here is the KARK's take:

Mark Davis nails it!!!!

The real disgrace is this witch hunt over nonexistent collusion and obsession over ineffective
    Russian meddling. All the socalled experts insisting on meddling also claim the
    meddling have zero effect. So WTF?

At worst, this was a mildly embarrassing attempt to smooze Putin, that will have no long term negative effect with Russia. However, it just might open the door to a friendlier relationship with Russia

As Trump said on the campaign trail: WOULDN'T IT BE GREAT IF RUSSIAN AND THE USA GOT ALONG

So unless Trump gave Putin something more than a big wet kiss on the behind, this is much ado
    about nothing. Shame on all those trying to score political points on this ant hill of a mountain.

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:54 am

This post was made by Soxillinirob who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

Does the KARK really want to see what Rachel Madcow thinks?!?!?

Nope, I'll trust my own eyes.  Not the nonsense of a dope that sees declining deficits during record spending but can't see that that a gallon of gas is still in the 2's at most places

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:02 am

HEY ROSEBOWL

MAYBE TRUMP SHOULD HAVE GIVEN PUTIN A BIG RED SHINY RESET BUTTON

HOWEVER, UNLIKE OBAMA AND HILLARY, I'M SURE TRUMP COULD HAVE TRANSLATED THE WORD RESET CORRECTLY INTO RUSSIAN

LMAO!!!!!

YOU MIGHT WANT TO ALSO CHECK OUT HOW OBAMA AND JOHN KERRY OUT SOURCED THE SYRIA PROBLEM TO PUTIN BECAUSE BOTH LACKED THE BALLS TO ENFORCE OBAMA'S LINE IN THE SAND.

FACE IT ROBERT!!!!

YOUR BOY WAS A DISASTER AND YOUR GIRL WOULD HAVE BEEN JUST AS BAD

THE KARK IS JUST LOVING THIS GREAT AGAIN AMERICA!!!!!
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:11 am

Deplorable Mark wrote:This post was made by Soxillinirob who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

Does the KARK really want to see what Rachel Madcow thinks?!?!?

Nope, I'll trust my own eyes.  Not the nonsense of a dope that sees declining deficits during record spending but can't see that that a gallon of gas is still in the 2's at most places

You know damn well you're reading those posts, and just choosing not to respond, which is fine.  It wasn't a response to you anyway.
    Jack Brickhouse
    Andy the Clown

Post by Jack Brickhouse on Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:07 pm

ROCK WITH DONNY!!

WHAT A DUMB FUCK THIS PUKE IS!!

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:06 pm

The KARK has 401 and K reasons to love him!!!!!!

GDP over 4, unemployment under 4.  Stock market at record highs.

WTF are you looking at?!?!?!?

Shut off the fake news and maybe you stop sounding like a batshit crazy political fanboy

Only a total moron still wants Hillary
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:45 pm

Deplorable Mark wrote:The KARK has 401 and K reasons to love him!!!!!!

GDP over 4, unemployment under 4.  Stock market at record highs.

WTF are you looking at?!?!?!?

Shut off the fake news and maybe you stop sounding like a batshit crazy political fanboy

Only a total moron still wants Hillary

Our 401k accounts should have grown better under Obama (not that I believe they grew BECAUSE of Obama).  In Obama's 8 yrs, the Dow grew 150% and the S&P grew 170+%.  The growth of those two indices are not keeping that pace in Trump's 18 months.  You can even look it up and do the math if you don't believe me.  Of course, you'll make up some bullshit about how the growth under Obama doesn't count, or it doesn't count because there had been a recession or some silly, moronic argument.  I'm just saying that the rate of growth under Obama should have been equal or better than the rate of growth under Trump, so the Trump presidency isn't doing anything for my 401k that wasn't already happening in the past 8 yrs.  That's not Rachel Maddow talking.  That's math talking.

Come to think of it, it's nice that you can't read or respond to any of this (of course you're reading) because you can get completely owned here and then you don't turn around with a new slate of lies, nonsense and bullshit as a response.  I like the new Kark.
    Jack Brickhouse
    Andy the Clown

Post by Jack Brickhouse on Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:34 am

I just laugh.  Trump makes an ass of himself and the nutjobs respond with Obama and Hillary!!
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:22 am

It's all they've got, Bob.
    Jack Brickhouse
    Andy the Clown

Post by Jack Brickhouse on Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:44 am

Calling Federal investigations WITCH HUNTS is the height of STUPIDITY!
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Post by alohafri on Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:17 am

Jack Brickhouse wrote:I just laugh.  Trump makes an ass of himself and the nutjobs respond with Obama and Hillary!!
    cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:35 pm