Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

I thought the left wanted money out of politics

I thought the left wanted money out of politics

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:27 pm

Yet today I receive an email from Dick Durbin begging me to send money to his comrades in Florida, Nevada, and Missouri

Excuse me, but should those politicians be working for the people of their state?  Not looking to be bought off by the libtards in the crooked state of ILLinois.
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Re: I thought the left wanted money out of politics

Post by alohafri on Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:08 pm

Deplorable Mark wrote:Yet today I receive an email from Dick Durbin begging me to send money to his comrades in Florida, Nevada, and Missouri

Excuse me, but should those politicians be working for the people of their state?  Not looking to be bought off by the libtards in the crooked state of ILLinois.

Okay, I'll bite. How in the Hell did you get on the Dick Durbin mailing list?

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:13 am

alohafri wrote:
    Deplorable Mark wrote:Yet today I receive an email from Dick Durbin begging me to send money to his comrades in Florida, Nevada, and Missouri

Okay, I'll bite. How in the Hell did you get on the Dick Durbin mailing list?

I forget the step by step details

Basically I clicked yes somewhere

BTW, If I didn't know better, I'd say your banker buddy was writing his stuff

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:09 pm