Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

How come scientists often make inaccurate predictions

How come scientists often make inaccurate predictions

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:46 am

https://townhall.com/columnists/calthomas/2018/06/28/thirty-years-of-global-warming-panic-n2495023

GEE, I THOUGHT THE KOCH BROTHERS WHERE SUPPOSE TO TURN EARTH INTO VENUS BY NOW!!!!!

BTW, the reason THE KARK calls global warming a hoax has nothing to do with my socalled arrogance and that I think I no better than science.

More like I am aware that there are many, many scientists that believe global warming is for from a man made catastophe just wating to happen any day down.

Combine this knowledge with the knowledge of what the left proposes as a solution leads me to the logical conclusion that man made global warming is nothing more than an excuse for a group of elitist to grab power and steal my wealth and liberty.

Now this does not mean we completely ignore the enviroment.  A clean enviroment is extremely important.  However, one needs to understand there is a huge difference between dirty air and water and hot air and water.

One more point.  Considering that many of the American poor today live in better conditions than the Kings of 300 years ago, better all this warmth is a good thing and the benefits we have received from creating more pollution than ever for outweighs the cost when examined at the macro level

Current date/time is Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:44 pm