Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

WHY DIDN'T OBAMA FIX THE WORLD

WHY DIDN'T OBAMA FIX THE WORLD

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:45 pm

OBAMA HAD EVEN BIGGER MAJORITIES IN CONGRESS HIS FIRST TWO YEARS!!!!!!

PLUS A MEDIA ESTABLISHMENT, THE ENTERTAINMENT ESTABLISHMENT, AND THE ACADEMIC ESTABLISHMENT ALL LOVE THE GUY!!!

WHAT DID HE DO OTHER THAN FUCK UP HEALTHCARE?!?!?!?!?

AT LEAST HE HAD THE BRAINS TO ORDER THE SHOOTING OF BIN LADEN

IF ONLY BJ BILLY THOUGHT SHOOTING TERRORIST LEADERS WAS AS IMPORTANT AS SHOOTING YOUR LOAD....

GOTTA LOVE

TRUMP FIXING EVERYTHING HE CAN AS FAST AS HE CAN DESPITE A BOATLOAD OF OBSTRUCTION THAT WOULD HAVE MADE A LESSER MAN QUIT

MUST REALLY SUCK TO BE A LEFTWINGER TODAY.  ALL THE CRAP YOU BELIEVE IN SLOWLY BEING PROVEN FALSE DAY AFTER DAY AS TRUMP MAKES AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Re: WHY DIDN'T OBAMA FIX THE WORLD

Post by Soxillinirob on Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:22 pm

We can argue all day about whether Obama was worth a shit or not.  I'm not here touting him.  He's not really the topic of the conversation.  Just wondering why what was good for the goose isn't good for the gander.  When did the deficit stop mattering?  Seems like it was around 1/20/17, give or take a day...or an hour.
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:23 pm

Deplorable Mark wrote:
    MUST REALLY SUCK TO BE A LEFTWINGER TODAY.  ALL THE CRAP YOU BELIEVE IN SLOWLY BEING PROVEN FALSE DAY AFTER DAY AS TRUMP MAKES AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Nothing is being proven false or true or otherwise.  SCOTUS decisions are opinions.  Not proof.

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:29 am

Soxillinirob wrote:We can argue all day about whether Obama was worth a shit or not.  I'm not here touting him.  He's not really the topic of the conversation.  Just wondering why what was good for the goose isn't good for the gander.  When did the deficit stop mattering?  Seems like it was around 1/20/17, give or take a day...or an hour.

for me it never stopped mattering

However, I disagree with the premise that tax cuts increase the deficit and/or debt.  One could say I Laffer at the premise.  curve that is.

That all said, if Trump can't get down the spending side of the equation at some point during his administration, I will consider it a major failure.

PS, if you are not here touting Obama, does that mean you are no longer claiming Obama becomes more and more a hero in your eyes with each passing day.  You do recall posting something to that effect a few months back dontcha?  Or am I putting words in your mouth by paraphrasing off a memory?  Please clarify.  I would hate to make a blanket assumption then accuse you of deliberately stating something non-factual

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:30 am

PSS, the RINO's in DC never cared about the debt/deficit.
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:55 am

I liked Obama just fine as president. Other than Orange Shitbag, I have appreciated all presidents almost equally. As a man, a leader, and a person, I idolize Obama. I don't hold his presidency in especially great esteem. I think he did fine, period.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:54 pm