Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

Common decency slowing making a comeback

Common decency slowing making a comeback

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:22 pm

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/laurettabrown/2018/06/25/supreme-court-wont-take-up-case-of-christian-florist-who-refused-services-for-gay-wedding-n2494229

COULD HOMOSEXUAL FASCISM BE COMING TO AN END?!?!?!?!?!

While the definition of marriage is probably permanently retarded due to a misguided ruling by the Supreme Court, Religious Liberty as well as freedom of thought is making a comeback.  20 YEARS AGO, very few had a problem with the homosexual community.  It wasn't until they became militant and demanded a radical redefintion of marriage that caused all the trouble.  Contrary to the lies of a certain poster, I don't recall any serious group demanding gays be restricted or denied employment, or where to live, or where to dine, or where to go to school, or what charities they can give money to, or what kind of books they can write.  I do recall seeing countless stories of how Christians and anybody else that believed a "Marriage is a sacred union between a man and a woman" having their lives turned into a living hell.  Looks like sane America is finally getting WOKE to leftwing thought control that is perpetuated from fake news like CNN and MSNBC

BTW, Sarah Sanders should have ordered a piece of cake at the Red Hen.

PS, still have yet to hear why a sexual orientation, which BTW can be changed, is more important than a religious orientation.  Also would like to hear the justification of gays hunting down Christian businesses instead of just solicating pro gay business.  Its a large country.  No need to make everything a "ONE SIZE FITS ALL".  
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Re: Common decency slowing making a comeback

Post by Soxillinirob on Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:35 pm

Deplorable Mark wrote:  20 YEARS AGO, very few had a problem with the homosexual community.  It wasn't until they became militant and demanded a radical redefintion of marriage that caused all the trouble.

Yeah, how dare those fucking homos want to marry.  Seems to me that the southern whites didn't have much of a problem with black folks in the 1840's either, and then them fucking N-words went and demanded their freedom and shit.  fuck them.  The Bible even implies that slavery is ok.  

Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:58 pm

Deplorable Mark wrote:PS, still have yet to hear why a sexual orientation, which BTW can be changed, is more important than a religious orientation.  Also would like to hear the justification of gays hunting down Christian businesses instead of just solicating pro gay business.  Its a large country.  No need to make everything a "ONE SIZE FITS ALL".  

I've noted about a hundred times that I'm supportive of letting businesses choose who they serve and who they refuse for whatever reasons they want, so today's ruling (if one can call it that, since they didn't really rule anything) suits me fine.  Not sure why gay folks would want to patronize a bigoted business anyway.  Why not just go to the next florist where the owner is hopefully not a bigot who discriminates?  Now that we're going in this direction, I suspect we'll see some cases to challenge this, whereby business owners begin feeling freer to turn away business on some kind of slippery religious grounds.  For the life of me, I can't imagine how a Christian florist could justify not wanting to provide services to a gay couple.  Not sure how Jesus would justify such behavior, or what part of the Bible would support rejecting them, but go ahead and reject all you want.  

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:27 pm