Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

Because it's biblical...

Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Because it's biblical...

Post by Soxillinirob on Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:56 am

Let's take kids from their asylum seeking parents! Because Jesus! This is America. This is modern conservatism. This is the modern GOP. If it weren't, then maybe a single Repub leader would stand publicly against it. Cruelty as a weapon. I wonder how putting kids in cages plays in a typical midterm election. Are these the same people who believe abortion is wrong?
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Re: Because it's biblical...

Post by Soxillinirob on Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:49 am

I need me some more AG Sessions to stand on the floor and read me some more Bible.  I need some more Sarah Huckleberry to read me Bible passages and tell me incarcerating kids is the biblical thing to do.

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:27 am

?Did recreational marijuana pass while I was out of town?

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:37 am

Hilarious!!!!!

The man that proudly brags about he can pay $20K a year in property taxes in order to keep the riff raff out is suddenly concerned about the children

What a freakin’ hypocrit 

PS, the 13 after MS isn’t there age.  Grow up and realize Rachel Maddow is lying to you

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:47 am

If we care about the poor children, what about all the poor Asian kids who ace the entrance exam but are denied admission because they scored to high.  Where the fuck is high and mighty Rob on the blatant Asian discrimination in the country, mostly by his progressive left.  

The left are freakin scum.  The defend perverts and criminals and the irresponsible, the shit on anybody trying to do it the right way, like a poor Asian immigrant studying there ass off.  People used to believe you can work your way out of poverty.  When will people like Rob realize this is still true.  Especially when free market principles are embraced

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:06 pm

THE LAW IS THE LAW

SUCKS TO BE YOU

LMAO!!!!!
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:15 pm

Deplorable Mark wrote:Hilarious!!!!!

The man that proudly brags about he can pay $20K a year in property taxes in order to keep the riff raff out is suddenly concerned about the children

What a freakin’ hypocrit 

PS, the 13 after MS isn’t there age.  Grow up and realize Rachel Maddow is lying to you

There is no keeping of anyone "out" of my area.  My property taxes are $9k a year and my son's high school is at least 1/3 Hispanic or middle eastern.  I got no problem with any of those people. 
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:42 pm

Wait a minute...what does JEEEEEESUS say about this?

I need dottering dipshit Jeff Sessions to learn me up on the Lord's word.

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:03 pm

Soxillinirob wrote:

What a freakin’ hypocrit 

There is no keeping of anyone "out" of my area.  My property taxes are $9k a year and my son's high school is at least 1/3 Hispanic or middle eastern.  I got no problem with any of those people. 

NOBODY HAS A PROBLEM WITH PEOPLE WHO CAME HERE LEGALLY!!!!!!

PS, "THOSE PEOPLE" IS CONSIDERED A RACIST TERM

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:11 pm

Soxillinirob wrote:Wait a minute...what does JEEEEEESUS say about this?

GO FUCK YOURSELF ASSHOLE

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:22 pm

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2018/06/21/documents-human-traffickers-regularly-pose-as-parents-of-children-to-cross-the-border-illegally-n2492737

Looks like the real family break up is done long b4 these people get to the border.  I guess it occurred to everybody but liberals that the fucked up immigration laws that Trump is trying to fix that children would become "Get into America Free Cards"

The real child abusers are Pelosi and Schumer and all the liberals that use children as cannon fodder in their insane war for open borders.

and what a piece of crap this Schumer is.  First he claims it is up for the Prsident, not Congress to act.  Then when Trump does the humane thing and orders families be detained together, Schumer cries upon exceeding executive authority

You can't make this crap up.

Thanks to Schumer and Pelosi, Democrats will get creamed in the midterms.  Sane America is woke to the Democrat ploy to whine about issues but obstructed solutuions.  Exactly what the Democrats are going with the immigration issue
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:37 pm

Deplorable Mark wrote:
    Soxillinirob wrote:Wait a minute...what does JEEEEEESUS say about this?

GO FUCK YOURSELF ASSHOLE

I can't do that unless AG Sessions tells me if Jeeeeezus thinks fucking myself is ok.  I need his biblical and religious authori-TAY.
    Blondy28
    Roof Shot

Post by Blondy28 on Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:18 pm

Deplorable Mark wrote:
    Soxillinirob wrote:

What a freakin’ hypocrit 

NOBODY HAS A PROBLEM WITH PEOPLE WHO CAME HERE LEGALLY!!!!!!

PS, "THOSE PEOPLE" IS CONSIDERED A RACIST TERM

I beg to differ.  Some of the "good people on both sides" will be marching in Washington to Unite the White.  They don't like brown people...legal or otherwise.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:10 pm