Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

A WIN FOR REAL RIGHTS

A WIN FOR REAL RIGHTS

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:55 am

7-2!!!!!!

Only the crazy Ginsburg, and the racist Sotomayor sided with the homosexual bullies who are trying to force their viewpoint on all of society

the belief that a marriage is

A SACRED UNION BETWEEN AND MAN AND A WOMAN FOR THE PURPOSE OF HAVING CHILDREN

has been upheld as a VERY valid opinion.  Only a brain dead fascist would equate such a very obvious believe as hateful or bigoted.

Shame on all you fascist bullies for the way you attempt to destroy the life's of people who only asked to be allowed to do the same thing the homosexual community has demanded for ages.  That is to be allowed to live their life's as they see fit and for others to mind their own business.

And lets never forget that this was never about oppressing gays.  Nobody ever demanded the break up of gay couples following by re-education and possible imprisonment.  But that is exactly what happened to for to many Christians who refused to redefine the definition of marriage due to the importance of wedding to society.  It should be very obvious to all that what is best for society it to understand that a marriage is:

Those who refuse to follow this definition are free to do so.  However, they have ZERO right to demand the rest of us bend over backwards to accomodate their life style choices
    Hawk Harrelson
    Silent Hot Dog Vendor

Re: A WIN FOR REAL RIGHTS

Post by Hawk Harrelson on Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:43 am

WIN NOW-RELOAD!!
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:59 am

Deplorable Mark wrote:7-2!!!!!!

Only the crazy Ginsburg, and the racist Sotomayor sided with the homosexual bullies who are trying to force their viewpoint on all of society

the belief that a marriage is

has been upheld as a VERY valid opinion.  Only a brain dead fascist would equate such a very obvious believe as hateful or bigoted.

Shame on all you fascist bullies for the way you attempt to destroy the life's of people who only asked to be allowed to do the same thing the homosexual community has demanded for ages.  That is to be allowed to live their life's as they see fit and for others to mind their own business.

And lets never forget that this was never about oppressing gays.  Nobody ever demanded the break up of gay couples following by re-education and possible imprisonment.  But that is exactly what happened to for to many Christians who refused to redefine the definition of marriage due to the importance of wedding to society.  It should be very obvious to all that what is best for society it to understand that a marriage is:

Those who refuse to follow this definition are free to do so.  However, they have ZERO right to demand the rest of us bend over backwards to accomodate their life style choices

Ruling is perfectly fine with me.  Let the free market decide if a company ought to pay a penalty for this kind of treatment of people who are different.  As long as at my bakery, I can refuse to make a Nazi cake, or white nationalist cake or even a Trump cake (since Trump is the antithesis of my religion), then it's all good with me.  And as long as a Muslim can refuse to make a Communion cake or Confirmation cake, and a gay person can refuse to make a hetero wedding cake, then fair is fair.  I prefer to see our freedom of association left to us and allow the market to punish those who it decides need to be punished.

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:36 pm

WHY THE HELL SHOULD ANYBODY BE PUNISHED?!?!?!?!?

IT WAS THE DAMN GAYS THAT STARTED TARGETING PEOPLE!!!

THERE IS PLENTY OF ROOM ON THIS PLANET FOR CHRISTIAN BAKERS AND GAY NIGHT CLUBS.

THE REAL PROBLEM IS THAT PEOPLE LIKE YOU THINK THAT HARRASSMENT MOBS ARE PART OF THE FREE MARKET.  ITS THE LEFT THAT IS ALL FOR SAFE SPACES AND THOUGHT CONTROL.  NOT THE RIGHT.
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:16 pm

Deplorable Mark wrote:WHY THE HELL SHOULD ANYBODY BE PUNISHED?!?!?!?!?

IT WAS THE DAMN GAYS THAT STARTED TARGETING PEOPLE!!!

THERE IS PLENTY OF ROOM ON THIS PLANET FOR CHRISTIAN BAKERS AND GAY NIGHT CLUBS.

THE REAL PROBLEM IS THAT PEOPLE LIKE YOU THINK THAT HARRASSMENT MOBS ARE PART OF THE FREE MARKET.  ITS THE LEFT THAT IS ALL FOR SAFE SPACES AND THOUGHT CONTROL.  NOT THE RIGHT.

Maybe, just maybe, you're misconstruing my words.  I'm not suggesting that harassment mobs are a good idea.  In some situations it is.  I'm talking more about the free market hearing that a particular bakery, restaurant, etc is excluding or discriminating against certain kinds of patrons and then the shoppers responding with their wallets.  For example, I don't make a habit or shopping at Hobby Lobby or dining at Chik Fil A.  I don't picket there.  I don't bring friends to picket or protest there.  I just don't spend any money there.  I don't badmouth them.  I don't encourage others not to go there.  It's just a personal thing.  Free market.  If I believed their behavior was of the more egregious variety, maybe I'd make a bunch more noise and start Facebook and Twitter threads and a thread here, but I don't.  Not sure anyone would suggest that my approach to these companies is punishment, aside from me personally punishing them with my wallet.
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:59 pm

Also of note in this ruling is that this particular ruling is said to apply only to the baker in question, and is not wider-scoping guidance that clears the way for other businesses to deny service to gay people or gay couples.  Sounds like the SCOTUS is just saying that this particular business owner wasn't given a fair enough shake at the lower court level, or that his religious views were not given proper consideration during the lower trial.  Unfortunately, I believe there will be a lot more of these kinds of cases coming soon.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:11 pm