Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

Trump Cancels N. Korea Summit

rmapasad
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Trump Cancels N. Korea Summit

Post by rmapasad on Thu May 24, 2018 5:19 pm

This summit wasn't likely to produce much even if it happened. Kim may have thought that Trump's eagerness to get some kind of deal done was going to win N. Korea some nice concessions.   Trump thought that Kim was actually serious about giving up his nukes.   Since it was going to fail anyway, probably better that these two volatile guys didn't get face-to-face in the same room only to end up disagreeing. 

So much for "Art of the Deal".

Re: Trump Cancels N. Korea Summit

Post by Guest on Fri May 25, 2018 7:05 am

At least he didn’t give him piles of cash like Obama did with Iran.  How stupid was that?

PS walking away is sometimes part of the deal.  Still refusing to open the textbook I see
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Fri May 25, 2018 9:43 am

Deplorable Mark wrote:At least he didn’t give him piles of cash like Obama did with Iran.  How stupid was that?

PS walking away is sometimes part of the deal.  Still refusing to open the textbook I see

The cash Obama gave was IRAN'S cash!  We were holding their money hostage, and the international tribunal was getting ready to rule on how much we were going to have to repay them, including penalties and interest and so forth.  We negotiated an agreement with them that bypassed the tribunal.  Go educate your goddamn self.
    rmapasad
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by rmapasad on Fri May 25, 2018 12:04 pm

Deplorable Mark wrote:At least he didn’t give him piles of cash like Obama did with Iran.  How stupid was that?

Yes, I read the book. Its premise is that he will keep persisting until he gets the deal HE wants and walking away is part of the strategy.   This works when dealing with weaker parties who had to make a deal more than he did.  Then they capitulate to his terms.
    But that's basically why as President all he's done is walk away and he's made ZERO deals so far.
    No one has capitulated to his terms.  He walked away from NAFTA and is making outrageous demands on Mexico in the re-negotiation. No deal there.  Where's the deal with China on stealing our intellectual property ? Where's the deal with Europe on trade ?   He can't even make agreements with countries who have good relationships with the US. So how the hell is this guy ever going to make a deal with North Korea or Iran ?   His "leverage" in the end is to go to war with them and what the fuck kind of "leverage" is that ?

Post by Guest on Mon May 28, 2018 2:39 pm

LMAO

BJ Billy gives Korea the bomb and you claim Trump can’t deal

At least prisoners are being returned to us

Something Obama couldn’t even buy with billions in cash

Hilarious how your kind defends that cash deal as well

Trump has been damn good for the Nation so far

You have to be blind not to see it
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Mon May 28, 2018 3:27 pm

Deplorable Mark wrote:LMAO

Go and educate your goddamn self.  Obama brought home many prisoners, including quite a few from N Korea.  Stop with the propaganda and fucking read.  The main difference is that Obama didn't go around touting it after doing it.

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:11 pm

Soxillinirob wrote:

The cash Obama gave was IRAN'S cash!  We were holding their money hostage, and the international tribunal was getting ready to rule on how much we were going to have to repay them, including penalties and interest and so forth.  We negotiated an agreement with them that bypassed the tribunal.  Go educate your goddamn self.

ONCE AGAIN THE BANKER LIES HIS ASS OFF

I WOULD THINK A BANKER WOULD UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RELEASING A FREEZE ON AN ACCOUNT AND DELIVERING PHYSICAL CASH

NO WONDER THE SCHMUCK HAS ZERO CREDIBILITY REGARDING POLITICS ON THIS BOARD
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:36 pm

Deplorable Mark wrote:
    Soxillinirob wrote:

ONCE AGAIN THE BANKER LIES HIS ASS OFF

I WOULD THINK A BANKER WOULD UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RELEASING A FREEZE ON AN ACCOUNT AND DELIVERING PHYSICAL CASH

NO WONDER THE SCHMUCK HAS ZERO CREDIBILITY REGARDING POLITICS ON THIS BOARD

Do we give a shit if we unfroze their account or gave them cash?  I assume we didn't deal with them via any kind of ACH transfer due to banking laws that internationally prohibit it.

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:59 pm

WOW

ONE OF THE DUMBEST POSTS EVER WRITTEN

YOU ARE BEYOND STUPID IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE SIGNIFICANCE OF A CASH TRANSACTION.

AND YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO BE A BANKER??!?!?!?!?!

MORE PROOF YOU JUST INVENT SHIT TO DELIBERATELY DISAGREE WITH ME.

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:08 pm

Soxillinirob wrote:
    Deplorable Mark wrote:LMAO

Go and educate your goddamn self.  Obama brought home many prisoners, including quite a few from N Korea.  Stop with the propaganda and fucking read.  The main difference is that Obama didn't go around touting it after doing it.

i DID EDUCATE MYSELF!!!!

https://www.reviewjournal.com/opinion/letters/barack-obama-and-north-korean-hostages/

Once again I caught you in a half truth.  And as I learned in Catholic School, telling 50% of the truth is the same as telling a 100% LIE.

10 hostage returned from 2009 to 2016.  None due to the Obama administration.  And you are full of shit about how Obama didn't run around touting it.  He didn't out it do to it being obvious these people came home spite of the apathy of the Obama administration.

Its absolutely amazing how you just invent shit and then insist its true.
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:55 am

Wow ya really got me there, Kark.  A subjective opinion piece from a right wing publication.  How will I sleep tonight.  I might need an Ambien.  Did it take you that long to find something to dispute my claim that you don't generally know what the fuck you're talking about?

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:39 am

Typical Schmuck.

Can refute me so he insults me.

But then RobZ is the math major duped for a decade by Mr Bad Math's phony correlation coefficient

BTW, paid $2.49 for gas this weekend.  OK, 10 cents was my MPERKS discount but $2 gas is back with a venegance.  So clearly I do know what I am talking about.

Now if only I could keep you stupidity on ignore.  I guess I have difficulty believing somebody that is suppose to be an intelligent adult is such an incorrect child on this board
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:02 pm

Deplorable Mark wrote:Typical Schmuck.

Can refute me so he insults me.

But then RobZ is the math major duped for a decade by Mr Bad Math's phony correlation coefficient

BTW, paid $2.49 for gas this weekend.  OK, 10 cents was my MPERKS discount but $2 gas is back with a venegance.  So clearly I do know what I am talking about.

Now if only I could keep you stupidity on ignore.  I guess I have difficulty believing somebody that is suppose to be an intelligent adult is such an incorrect child on this board

Maybe someday you can enlighten us as to the reason or point of your constant banter about gas prices.  Does 2.49 gas prove some kind of point?  If so, I'm not sure what that point is.  Hint:  It's going to keep going up and down for the immediate and longer term future.  so is the stock market.  Neither of those two things will be a true indicator of the quality of president we have.

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:30 pm

Maybe you can explain how I completely missed the boat on the topic.

If anybody missed the boat its you who claims the powers that be would never allow gas prices this low for very long.

6 years seems like a long time to me.  

BTW, whatever happen to peak oil?!?!?!?  Seems like those people completely missed the boat.  Let's see if you have the intellectual integrity to point out a leftwing idea that turned out to be crackpot.

PS, that is the real issue, your complete lack of intellectual integrity when responding to anything I post.  That is why I consider you a liar and a hypocrit

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:08 pm