Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

Did Cream meet Trump

Deplorable Mark
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Did Cream meet Trump

Post by Deplorable Mark on Fri May 11, 2018 12:31 pm

Trump in Elkhart Indiana firing up the troops

that blue wave has turned into a ripple.

Generic ballot for Congress is basically even

Trump at 50% despite a unconstitutional witch hunt and a fake news media flooding the airwaves with negative nonsnense.

3 of 5 Americans believe the Nation is on the right course.

Record Stock Markets!!!!  Highest GDP in decades!!!!  Record low unemployment!!!!   Peace in Korea!!!!

How the hell our there any Democrats left?!?!?!?!

And what is their platforms?!?!?!  More Taxes, more illegals, more drugs, more perverts, more government dependency.

People should just laugh in Democrats faces.  they really are that stupid
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Re: Did Cream meet Trump

Post by Soxillinirob on Fri May 11, 2018 2:14 pm

Deplorable Mark wrote:that blue wave has turned into a ripple.
    Generic ballot for Congress is basically even

Real Clear Politics rolling average of all polls has blue at a 6.2% edge over red in generic poll.  This poll also takes nothing into account regarding likely voters and/or voter enthusiasm.  I think it's fair to assume that there's not been a sudden jump from red to blue, but it's also fair to suggest that you're going to see possibly the best blue midterm turnout in decades, or ever.  

Trump at 50% despite a unconstitutional witch hunt and a fake news media flooding the airwaves with negative nonsnense.

Uncontitutional.  LOL.  If it's a witch hunt, the the republicans that are investigating him should just stop doing it.  Shit, they (Republicans!) investigated Benghazi for four years and found nothing.  Repubs investigated Hillary's emails for two years and concluded nothing.  Repubs are 14 months into this and it's just getting interesting now, not to mention all of the indictments so far.

3 of 5 Americans believe the Nation is on the right course.

Ha.  I think not.  That's a flat out lie in the realm of the lying, orange imbecile kind of lie.  RCP rolling average of all polling on direction of the country is 38.8% say we're going in correct direction, and 53% say wrong direction for a net of -14.2%.  That is officially NOT 3/5 of Americans thinking we're on course.  Maybe that 105 IQ is beginning to age out and drop a bit....

Record Stock Markets!!!! 
    No.  Down 8% or so from records.  Stock market pretty much reaches a record high under all presidents, barring economic disaster.  

Highest GDP in decades!!!!
    No.  2.8% growth under Trump so far.  Saw analysis this morning that says it averaged about 2.6 under Obama versus inflation.  2.8% for Trump so far.  Wowee!!!!

Record low unemployment!!!! 
    Fair enough.  I wouldn't argue this, but it's funny how you used to care so much about the participation rate under Obama and claim his UE numbers were false, but now the unemployment rate is all good, even though participation rate is still the relative same as under Obama.  What changed?  Rate of job creation was higher under Obama at 200k+ per month.  Currently it's 184k avg per month under the Imbecile.  Job creation is slowing.  Additionally, analysis I saw this morning showed that versus inflation, income went up at .8% per year under Obama and is increasing at .4% per year under Trump vs. inflation.  

Peace in Korea!!!!
    If you say so.  I wasn't aware that there was any non-peace going on there.  It's a tad early to reach any conclusions in this realm.  

How the hell our there any Democrats left?!?!?!?!

And what is their platforms?!?!?!  More Taxes, more illegals, more drugs, more perverts, more government dependency.

Their platform is that we ought to be reinvesting in our future.  Solar, infrastructure, national healthcare, fixing social security for the next 50-60 yrs, higher min wage, not more illegals but a coherent plan for how to deal with the current bunch and a plan going forward for the future, equal rights for gays and straights, and how about for black folks to stop being beaten and/or killed by cops just for being black?  Another of our platforms is that where there are unions there is a higher standard of living and a stronger middle class.  Another platform is that handing trillions of dollars of corporate welfare to the wealthy does NOT translate into more jobs and more wealth for the middle class, despite the never-ending banter from the GOP that it does.  It's wrong, and it's been repeatedly proven wrong.  Lastly, our platform is that this piece of shit, lying doofus moron of a president is not above the law, and it appears that a little more time is going to bear that out in some fashion.  
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Fri May 11, 2018 2:20 pm

Also, if we're going to laud every positive economic indicator as because of the greatness of Imbecile, we should also point out that gas and oil are at 2-3 yr highs (and climbing) and it's now more expensive (and climbing) to finance a home than at about anytime in the last 8 yrs.  It's not all rosy.
    Blondy28
    Roof Shot

Post by Blondy28 on Fri May 11, 2018 5:33 pm

Soxillinirob wrote:Also, if we're going to laud every positive economic indicator as because of the greatness of Imbecile, we should also point out that gas and oil are at 2-3 yr highs (and climbing) and it's now more expensive (and climbing) to finance a home than at about anytime in the last 8 yrs.  It's not all rosy.

And Blondy and her family are fucked.  We weren't ever going to see the tax scam result in a higher wage in our house, but that's been pretty much guaranteed since my husband works in a machine shop, and their steel cost has gone up 25%.  Granted, they're saving a bunch of money by not reimbursing 70% of our medical deductible anymore, but not enough to make up for the increase in steel prices.
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Post by alohafri on Fri May 11, 2018 9:48 pm

Soxillinirob wrote:Also, if we're going to laud every positive economic indicator as because of the greatness of Imbecile, we should also point out that gas and oil are at 2-3 yr highs (and climbing) and it's now more expensive (and climbing) to finance a home than at about anytime in the last 8 yrs.  It's not all rosy.

Liar! Gas is $2.00! Are you going to believe those signs at the gas stations? You Schmuck!
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Fri May 11, 2018 10:13 pm

alohafri wrote:

Liar! Gas is $2.00! Are you going to believe those signs at the gas stations? You Schmuck!

Dang, I keep getting caught in lies. 
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Wed May 16, 2018 7:26 am

Here's a good piece data for conservatives to ignore: 83% of Fortune 500 companies have stated that they have no intents on giving raises or bonuses as a result of the recent tax cut. No income expansion despite hundreds of billions of corporate relief. Income growth remains stagnant. When does the trickle down begin? Or is that just a golden shower?
    Deplorable Mark
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Deplorable Mark on Wed May 16, 2018 9:51 am

Blondy28 wrote:

And Blondy and her family are fucked.  We weren't ever going to see the tax scam result in a higher wage in our house, but that's been pretty much guaranteed since my husband works in a machine shop, and their steel cost has gone up 25%.  Granted, they're saving a bunch of money by not reimbursing 70% of our medical deductible anymore, but not enough to make up for the increase in steel prices.

Then sell you 1/2 million dollar home and make your kids get jobs.
    Deplorable Mark
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Deplorable Mark on Wed May 16, 2018 9:56 am

alohafri wrote:

THE KARK HAS YET TO PAY $3!!!!!!

AND THE SCHMUCK KNOWS DAMN WELL THAT SOME INTEREST RATE RISE IS A GOOD THING.

MORTGAGES WEREN'T GOING TO BE 3% FOREVER.

MAYBE THE LIAR SHOULD LOOK UP WHAT A MORTGAGE COST DURING CARTER.  15% WAS IT?!?!?!?!

GAS CLIMBING MY BLACK ASS.  THE WHOLE POINT OF $2 GAS WAS THAT IT WILL NEVER EVER BE $5 THANX TO FRACKING!!!!  SOMETHING THE LYING SCHMUCK CLAIMED WAS A CERTAINTY DUE TO THOSE EVIL CORPORATIONS

MAYBE YOU PEOPLE SHOULD READ THE POST TO SEE WHAT'S IN IT.  BECAUSE YOU CERTAINLY DIDN'T BUILD THAT
    Blondy28
    Roof Shot

Post by Blondy28 on Wed May 16, 2018 8:27 pm

Deplorable Mark wrote:
    Blondy28 wrote:

Then sell you 1/2 million dollar home and make your kids get jobs.

My home doesn't even sniff a half a mil, and all of my kids have jobs.  In fact, Gab had multiple jobs this last year.  She worked for the Speech Department chair, she was a student instructor tutoring students in math (both jobs at Harper), and she's a nanny for several families.  Point remains Trump's policies fuck over A LOT of very middle class people.
    Deplorable Mark
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Deplorable Mark on Thu May 17, 2018 10:03 am

and Trumps policies help a hell of a lot more middle class families.  I certainly ain't feeling no pinch.  I'm not running to ebay to sell the crap in my basement.  I got a raise and a bonus thanks to the tax cuts.  Maybe you just make bad decisions

BTW, you are the one that claims to pay $13K in real estate taxes.  That's a 1/2 mil home according to Zillow.
    Cream1953
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Cream1953 on Fri May 18, 2018 10:38 pm

Actually I did park the car a few blocks away and walked down to Northside Gym where the tub of goo was going to be speaking just so I could get a feel for the crowd. Nothing remarkable...a few protesters but not many. Lots of the fake president's supporters lined the streets waiting to get into a gym with about 8,000 capacity. I heard, from republicans who were there, that they had given away something like 20,000 tickets to get in and obviously not even half of that were going to be allowed inside the gym. This was NOT a happy bunch of republican supporters who were wasting time standing in line and wouldn't even get a glimpse of his mushy ass. Funny thing is my kid and his buddy got inside! They are NOT Trump supporters but for both of them this would be the third president they have heard speak in person so it held significance for them from a historical perspective. LOL...they left before he was done speaking. 

As for me I sure as fuck wasn't going to stick around for the bastard so after observing the lines and such I walked back to my car about an hour and a half before the motorcade arrived. I might point out while the crowd was lousy with conservative republicans, a significant bunch of them are not happy campers so I got the distinct impression there might be some trouble in red-state paradise.  Gas rose to to $3.09 this week and the RV industry has been laying off due to orders being down. Happens every time in this town when gas prices start to rise...ruh roh!

One final thing. This little pow wow was originally scheduled to be held in South Bend but literally just days before they moved it over to Elkhart. Hell Elkhart's small airport isn't even equipped to handle the likes of Air Force 1 so it had to land at South Bend's airport and then the motorcade had to jump on the toll road and make the 25 mile trek to Elkhart. In short, South Bend, which is VERY blue, basically kicked his sorry ass out of St. Joseph County! LOL
    Blondy28
    Roof Shot

Post by Blondy28 on Fri May 18, 2018 11:50 pm

Deplorable Mark wrote:and Trumps policies help a hell of a lot more middle class families.  I certainly ain't feeling no pinch.  I'm not running to ebay to sell the crap in my basement.  I got a raise and a bonus thanks to the tax cuts.  Maybe you just make bad decisions

BTW, you are the one that claims to pay $13K in real estate taxes.  That's a 1/2 mil home according to Zillow.

I get a raise and a bonus every year...they're not related to the economy.  Your boss said you got a raise and bonus because of the tax plan?  I'm truly glad you got them.  I'm glad someone I know is benefiting by this tax beast.  I actually just got my increase effective my anniversary date of April 28, which was reflected on my new check.  I looked at the 5/15/17 stub and compared it to the 5/15/18 stubb.  In 2017, I had made less money and had more taxes deducted.  So I submitted yet another W4...the first to have $25 extra deducted from check, this one I changed it to deduct $100 out of each check.  So basically, not only do I not realize an increase since it never hits my check, I've actually had a reduction in take-home pay.  I just hope that this is enough to account for the substantial increase we've been hit with.

As for the value of my home, this is the only house that's my model in my neighborhood that's sold in recent years...four $330,000.

https://www.zillow.com/homes/recently_sold/3265905_zpid/3-_beds/0-500428_price/0-2028_mp/globalrelevanceex_sort/42.100396,-88.072275,42.092196,-88.086008_rect/15_zm/

That house was updated...mine is not. 

Out of curiosity, Kark...what bad decisions do I make?
    Deplorable Mark
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Deplorable Mark Yesterday at 1:21 pm

Z estimate is $433K

The taxes are less than $13K

Plus they had a 9% jump in tax from 15 to 16

Could that be due to the update?

Or maybe the real tax scam is your county assessor

13K for a $330 house?  You in Cook blonde one?  Or should I say Crook

PS, my RE tax is 600 less than last year.  God bless the Kendall County Republicans
    Deplorable Mark
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Deplorable Mark Yesterday at 1:26 pm

As for your bad decisions, that would require getting to know you

Maybe I can buy you lunch since you are so poor

How close are you to the Hooters in Schaumburg
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob Yesterday at 6:07 pm

Deplorable Mark wrote:Z estimate is $433K

The taxes are less than $13K

Plus they had a 9% jump in tax from 15 to 16

Could that be due to the update?

Or maybe the real tax scam is your county assessor

13K for a $330 house?  You in Cook blonde one?  Or should I say Crook

PS, my RE tax is 600 less than last year.  God bless the Kendall County Republicans

Cook (or Crook) County residential taxes are actually quite affordable compared to the taxes in the collar counties.  Mine are 3% of my appraised value (approximately), but Cook is usually closer to 1.8% to 2.2%.  DuPage and Kane are almost all in the 3% range.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 20, 2018 12:26 pm