Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

Giulliani is probably fired next

Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Giulliani is probably fired next

Post by Soxillinirob on Wed May 02, 2018 9:30 pm

Rudi just told the world Trump has been lying and that Trump paid back Cohen for Stormy payment.  Sounds like he just admitted to the committing of a crime in the realm of campaign finance laws.  It's starting to get fun.
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Re: Giulliani is probably fired next

Post by Soxillinirob on Thu May 03, 2018 6:36 am

Rudi also just compared our FBI to Nazi stormtroopers. Yeah, that makes sense. Trump team is treating FBI the same way Nixon did. Good stuff.
    Jack Brickhouse
    Andy the Clown

Post by Jack Brickhouse on Thu May 03, 2018 10:56 am

This is a fucking daily farce!!

Hopefully all the dip shit brainless Tea Partiers are happy.

Hope they are still listening to fuckhead Christian preachers and the right wing media outlets!!
    Deplorable Mark
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Deplorable Mark on Thu May 03, 2018 8:42 pm

The real dipshits are the ones still wishing that CUNT was president

And how far does you head have to be up your ass NOT to see how much the economy as real as world relations have improved under Trump.

Peace is about to break out in Korea!!!!!
    Deplorable Mark
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Deplorable Mark on Thu May 03, 2018 8:50 pm

I’m damn happy Rosebowl!!!!!

That nigger of yours was a total joke

Whole world knows it

The economy shows it

Trump HAS made America great again.  Only assholes believe in the witch hunt
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Thu May 03, 2018 10:08 pm

Deplorable Mark wrote:The real dipshits are the ones still wishing that CUNT was president

I don't think it's so much that anyone wishes Hillary were president so much as many people just wish we didn't have a fucking illiterate imbecile as president.  Anything would be better than this dipshit.  He doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.  He doesn't know shit about economics, or foreign relations, or anything else.  He's basically an 11 yr old in the office of president, doing what an 11 yr old would do.  Once in a while, he's going to luck out and make a correct call.  Other times, he's going to set himself on fire.  

And how far does you head have to be up your ass NOT to see how much the economy as real as world relations have improved under Trump.

Oh, yeah.  World relations are great, all because of the Imbecile.  The economy is doing the same approximate thing it did under Obama.  Near full employment and 2% to 2.5% growth.  Big fucking deal.  I'm not complaining about the economy.  It's fine.  It was fine.  It is fine.  There is some growth under Trump, but home buying has become more unaffordable, gasoline is more expensive, and the value of the dollar is falling.  As I often like to point out, I don't blame or attribute these things to the president, necessarily, but not everything is rosy.  

Peace is about to break out in Korea!!!!!

Is this attributable to Trump?  Korean peace?  How is that?  Did calling Kim Jong Un funny names and threatening him create peace?  Or is Un willing to talk now that he has nukes?  
    Deplorable Mark
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Deplorable Mark on Fri May 04, 2018 7:04 am

Talk about delusional.....

The Schmuck from St Chuck is Rachel Maddow with a penis
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Fri May 04, 2018 7:07 am

You mean Rachel, she of the number one most watched cable news show? The smartest woman on TV? Yes, she's smarter than drunk Janine Pirro. I wish I could be the male version of Rachel!
    Deplorable Mark
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Deplorable Mark on Fri May 04, 2018 10:31 am

Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Fri May 04, 2018 10:43 am

Meaning what?  Do you think this means you win some kind of silly assed competition?  I have no problem with if your orange moron wins a Nobel Prize or any other award.  I've said many times he will accomplish some good things and do some bad things.  All presidents do.  Didn't Obama win a Nobel Prize?  Big deal.  More important than any dumb award would be whether the award is based on something positive really having happened to make the world better.  I haven't any concern about Moron playing a role in something positive.  That won't mean he's not an evil, lying, unethical scumbag who would cut your throat in a second if it meant he could make a million bucks doing it.  
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Mon May 07, 2018 7:20 am

Now Rudy is explaining that Cohen had an extramarital affair slush fund, from which these payments to other women on Trump's behalf could be paid. Boy, this Imbecile is really redefining what is accepted as normal in the US.
    Deplorable Mark
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Deplorable Mark on Mon May 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Dear Mr RobZ

I'm sure by now you have figured out that you can count the number of people reading this on one hand and still have fingers left over?

So what is your point?

To piss me off?

To make sure Blondy and Kevin still buy everything you say without question?

You enjoy shouting into the wilderness so you don't have to shout at the people that really matter? (which is my excuse)

So here is something for you to ponder as I place you back on ignore, which I must admit is more difficult than trying to quit smoking.

I view Trump the same way you view Obama.  The right man for the right time who is doing all sorts of good despite a whole bunch of looney toons trying to stop all the good he is doing because they obviously hate America and wish most of us were dead.  Like you, there ain't nothing that can be posted to change my mind.  Like you, even if my guy shoot somebody in the head on live TV, I would forgive him figuring the other person deserved it.

So unless the urge to be annoyed by lies and stupidity overwhlems me, enjoy the rest of your KARK free life
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Mon May 07, 2018 2:15 pm

I am quite certain I view Obama quite a bit differently from how you view Trump.  You may not admit it, but I'm quite sure I'm right about this.  
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Tue May 08, 2018 7:09 am

While you are busy ignoring me because you can no longer formulate any kind of coherent thoughts about how you could support such a pig, make note of the recent Axios poll showing that 56% of Arab men 18-24 yrs old view the US as an enemy, while 35% view us as an ally. In 2016 it was the reverse of that. That matters. That could mean the loss of additional American lives. I thought you said the Imbecile was improving our international presence.
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Tue May 08, 2018 10:55 pm

I wonder how the GOP would react if Hillary's fixer was paid a half mill from a sanctioned Russian oligarch right after Hill's election. It would be fine, right Kark? Perfectly fine since it's your team?
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Wed May 09, 2018 2:20 pm

Whew, hard to keep up with all of this shit.  Sounding more and more like Cohen was charging firms (and Russian oligarchs) big money for access to the president.  Remember when they were accusing Hillary of this, only if Hillary was doing it, the money was going to a charity, and not to her?  In this case, the money was going to either Cohen, or who knows where?  Trump enterprises?  It's awfully fun watching this stupid orangutan sizzle in the frying pan.  Let me guess...Hillary is way worse!  LOL.  Maybe a federal bribery charge in the making.  No collusion, no collusion, no collusion!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 20, 2018 12:22 pm