Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.


    Scott Pruitt

    Share
    avatar
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

    Posts : 7934
    Join date : 2009-04-05
    Age : 52
    Location : St. Charles, IL

    Scott Pruitt

    Post by Soxillinirob on Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:01 am

    Holy shit...has there ever been a more corrupt cabinet member in our history? I am sure there has. I primarily hold our scum president accountable for hiring and not firing him, but the current leadership in the GOP should also be held accountable for not taking a more notable stand to force his ouster.
    avatar
    Deplorable Mark
    Chairman Reinsdorf

    Posts : 2906
    Join date : 2016-09-16

    Re: Scott Pruitt

    Post by Deplorable Mark on Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:25 pm

    Here’s a thought

    Let’s fire Pruitt and throw his ass in jail if need be

    Them it’s the GOP turn to identify a crooked piece of crap Democrat, which I am sure there are many, and turn his life upside down looking for corruption

    Then repeat the process over and over again until all these crooks, including Bernie Sanders, is in jail.
    avatar
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

    Posts : 7934
    Join date : 2009-04-05
    Age : 52
    Location : St. Charles, IL

    Re: Scott Pruitt

    Post by Soxillinirob on Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:08 pm

    The GOP are the ones turning Trump's life upside down.  Not the Dems.  Apparently they believe he is shady.  Not sure why this is lost on so many.  Everyone wants to think this is some kind of Dem witch hunt. The Dems are currently completely out of power except in a handful of states.  This so called witch hunt is being run by a bunch of Trump and Bush appointees.


    Last edited by Soxillinirob on Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:52 am; edited 2 times in total
    avatar
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

    Posts : 7556
    Join date : 2009-04-03
    Age : 51
    Location : Southwest Suburbs

    Re: Scott Pruitt

    Post by alohafri on Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:55 am

    Deplorable Mark wrote:Here’s a thought

    Let’s fire Pruitt and throw his ass in jail if need be

    Them it’s the GOP turn to identify a crooked piece of crap Democrat, which I am sure there are many, and turn his life upside down looking for corruption

    Then repeat the process over and over again until all these crooks, including Bernie Sanders, is in jail.


    Of course it has to be tit for tat. It can't be "let's get rid of corrupt people in government regardless of party."
    avatar
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

    Posts : 7934
    Join date : 2009-04-05
    Age : 52
    Location : St. Charles, IL

    Re: Scott Pruitt

    Post by Soxillinirob on Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:05 am

    Exactly, Kevin. Pruitt is openly corrupt. That statement has nothing to do with politics or his positions on the environment. He's just a blatant criminal. How about ousting all blatant criminals, regardless of party affiliation?
    avatar
    rmapasad
    Chairman Reinsdorf

    Posts : 2800
    Join date : 2009-04-06
    Location : Northridge, CA

    Re: Scott Pruitt

    Post by rmapasad on Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:40 am

    alohafri wrote:
    Deplorable Mark wrote:Here’s a thought

    Let’s fire Pruitt and throw his ass in jail if need be

    Them it’s the GOP turn to identify a crooked piece of crap Democrat, which I am sure there are many, and turn his life upside down looking for corruption

    Then repeat the process over and over again until all these crooks, including Bernie Sanders, is in jail.


    Of course it has to be tit for tat. It can't be "let's get rid of corrupt people in government regardless of party."


    Exactly.  Jailing political opponents is banana republic stuff.  As to Bernie Sanders, isn't it his wife who's under investigation not Bernie ?
    avatar
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

    Posts : 7934
    Join date : 2009-04-05
    Age : 52
    Location : St. Charles, IL

    Re: Scott Pruitt

    Post by Soxillinirob on Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:54 am

    rmapasad wrote:



    Exactly.  Jailing political opponents is banana republic stuff.  As to Bernie Sanders, isn't it his wife who's under investigation not Bernie ?

    And yet, these nuts are fast at work chasing around the ghosts of Hillary, Comey, Obama, McCabe, and anyone else that might have once had a bad word to say about this imbecilic president.  

    Sponsored content

    Re: Scott Pruitt

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:14 am