Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

Scott Pruitt

Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Scott Pruitt

Post by Soxillinirob on Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:01 am

Holy shit...has there ever been a more corrupt cabinet member in our history? I am sure there has. I primarily hold our scum president accountable for hiring and not firing him, but the current leadership in the GOP should also be held accountable for not taking a more notable stand to force his ouster.
    Deplorable Mark
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Re: Scott Pruitt

Post by Deplorable Mark on Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:25 pm

Here’s a thought

Let’s fire Pruitt and throw his ass in jail if need be

Them it’s the GOP turn to identify a crooked piece of crap Democrat, which I am sure there are many, and turn his life upside down looking for corruption

Then repeat the process over and over again until all these crooks, including Bernie Sanders, is in jail.
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:08 pm

The GOP are the ones turning Trump's life upside down.  Not the Dems.  Apparently they believe he is shady.  Not sure why this is lost on so many.  Everyone wants to think this is some kind of Dem witch hunt. The Dems are currently completely out of power except in a handful of states.  This so called witch hunt is being run by a bunch of Trump and Bush appointees.

Last edited by Soxillinirob on Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:52 am; edited 2 times in total
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Post by alohafri on Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:55 am

Deplorable Mark wrote:Here’s a thought

Them it’s the GOP turn to identify a crooked piece of crap Democrat, which I am sure there are many, and turn his life upside down looking for corruption

Then repeat the process over and over again until all these crooks, including Bernie Sanders, is in jail.

Of course it has to be tit for tat. It can't be "let's get rid of corrupt people in government regardless of party."
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:05 am

Exactly, Kevin. Pruitt is openly corrupt. That statement has nothing to do with politics or his positions on the environment. He's just a blatant criminal. How about ousting all blatant criminals, regardless of party affiliation?
    rmapasad
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by rmapasad on Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:40 am

alohafri wrote:
    Deplorable Mark wrote:Here’s a thought

Of course it has to be tit for tat. It can't be "let's get rid of corrupt people in government regardless of party."

Exactly.  Jailing political opponents is banana republic stuff.  As to Bernie Sanders, isn't it his wife who's under investigation not Bernie ?
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:54 am

rmapasad wrote:

Exactly.  Jailing political opponents is banana republic stuff.  As to Bernie Sanders, isn't it his wife who's under investigation not Bernie ?

And yet, these nuts are fast at work chasing around the ghosts of Hillary, Comey, Obama, McCabe, and anyone else that might have once had a bad word to say about this imbecilic president.  

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:14 am