Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

What if....

Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

What if....

Post by Soxillinirob on Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:10 pm

...what if Madcow and Obama had been sharing the same lawyer, and Madcow had been using her show to defend that lawyer on Obama's behalf without publicly disclosing that he is her lawyer, too?  Would Hannity be cool with that?  Or would it be a 24/7 big assed deal on Fox?  The hypocrisy of this clown know no bounds.

I don't know about all a youz guys, but I'm starting to not trust Fox News.

al in cal
    Al Smith's Beer Bath

Re: What if....

Post by al in cal on Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:02 am

Soxillinirob wrote:...what if Madcow and Obama had been sharing the same lawyer, and Madcow had been using her show to defend that lawyer on Obama's behalf without publicly disclosing that he is her lawyer, too?  Would Hannity be cool with that?  Or would it be a 24/7 big assed deal on Fox?  The hypocrisy of this clown know no bounds.

Why should Hannity have to disclose anything? He didn't hire the guy as a lawyer. He asked him for advice and didn't retain him for counsel. Now Shep the Trump hating "news guy" is stirring the pot. Big deal to liberals once again.
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Post by alohafri on Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:11 am

al in cal wrote:
    Soxillinirob wrote:...what if Madcow and Obama had been sharing the same lawyer, and Madcow had been using her show to defend that lawyer on Obama's behalf without publicly disclosing that he is her lawyer, too?  Would Hannity be cool with that?  Or would it be a 24/7 big assed deal on Fox?  The hypocrisy of this clown know no bounds.

Why should Hannity have to disclose anything? He didn't hire the guy as a lawyer. He asked him for advice and didn't retain him for counsel. Now Shep the Trump hating "news guy" is stirring the pot. Big deal to liberals once again.

Then why is Hannity on Cohen's client list? And if he never retained him for counsel, how can he invoke attorney/client privilege?

If this was Obama and Cooper, or Clinton and Madcow, you'd be polishing Ol' Sparky with one hand and your knob with the other.
    Deplorable Mark
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Deplorable Mark on Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:46 am

Once again the Schmuck from St Chuck proves himself a hypocrit

Hope he uses a cloth when he wipes it clean

al in cal
    Al Smith's Beer Bath

Post by al in cal on Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:00 pm

alohafri wrote:
    al in cal wrote:

Then why is Hannity on Cohen's client list? And if he never retained him for counsel, how can he invoke attorney/client privilege?

If this was Obama and Cooper, or Clinton and Madcow, you'd be polishing Ol' Sparky with one hand and your knob with the other.

Oh bullshit. And fuck you with the stupid ass sexual bullshit. First of all, if I ask someone I know a question about a legal matter, that doesn't mean I am retaining this person as my lawyer. I give a shit about Cooper and Madcow and who they talk to. This is simply the fucking lies of the left and why the left is losing. The left lacks pure simple common sense.

This is just a lame fucking weakness of the left. Where did Hannity "invoke" attorney /Client privilege.? Good grief. You guys are way stupid:)
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Post by alohafri on Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:16 pm

al in cal wrote:
    alohafri wrote:
    al in cal wrote:

Oh bullshit. And fuck you with the stupid ass sexual bullshit. First of all, if I ask someone I know a question about a legal matter, that doesn't mean I am retaining this person as my lawyer. I give a shit about Cooper and Madcow and who they talk to. This is simply the fucking lies of the left and why the left is losing. The left lacks pure simple common sense.

This is just a lame fucking weakness of the left. Where did Hannity "invoke" attorney /Client privilege.? Good grief. You guys are way stupid:)
    Here are Sean Hannity's words..."We definitely had attorney-client privilege because I asked him for that but, you know, he never sent me a bill or an invoice." Hannity also recalled that he "might have handed him 10 bucks."

Now, once again, Sean Hannity invokes attorney/client privilege. Are you calling Hannity a liar? Apparently you are.
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:32 pm

alohafri wrote:
    Here are Sean Hannity's words..."We definitely had attorney-client privilege because I asked him for that but, you know, he never sent me a bill or an invoice." Hannity also recalled that he "might have handed him 10 bucks."

Now, once again, Sean Hannity invokes attorney/client privilege. Are you calling Hannity a liar? Apparently you are.

Cohen and his lawyers stated in plain English Hannity is one of Cohen's clients.  Hannity stated in plain English that he has Attorney/Client privilege with Cohen.  Sounds to me like more than $10 worth of advice.  On that front, I don't care one bit that Hannity used Cohen, whether it was for small potatoes or some huge assed deal.  But if Madcow were using Obama's personal lawyer and then using her show to defend that lawyer and Obama without disclosing that she is also a client of that lawyer, Fox would be going bonkers 24/7 and pushing for a House and Senate investigation into the matter.  On top of that, MSNBC would have suspended Madcow from her now-Number 1 cable news show.  They don't play.  They have made a habit of suspending anyone caught up in any kind of shenanigans that cross the line.  Like I said, i don't care if Hannity used Cohen to pay off hookers or get out of traffic tickets, but it's his typical hypocrisy to do something he'd not stand for if it were someone else.
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Post by alohafri on Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:32 am

Even his friends at Fox Entertainment Channel are getting into the act...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fox-news-apos-judicial-analyst-033610171.html
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:42 am

History will scoff at the ridiculousness of this shitshow, and will shake its head at how willfully we looked the other way and accepted all of this.

al in cal
    Al Smith's Beer Bath

Post by al in cal on Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:27 am

alohafri wrote:
    al in cal wrote:
    alohafri wrote:
    al in cal wrote:

I watched that show when it was on and Hannity was joking about it. It was a joke that mocked people making a big deal out of nothing. He also at the end of the show talked to Laura Ingram and told her he wanted to retain her as his lawyer and would give her a buck to seal the deal.

al in cal
    Al Smith's Beer Bath

Post by al in cal on Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:35 am

Soxillinirob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:

Cohen and his lawyers stated in plain English Hannity is one of Cohen's clients.  Hannity stated in plain English that he has Attorney/Client privilege with Cohen.  Sounds to me like more than $10 worth of advice.  On that front, I don't care one bit that Hannity used Cohen, whether it was for small potatoes or some huge assed deal.  But if Madcow were using Obama's personal lawyer and then using her show to defend that lawyer and Obama without disclosing that she is also a client of that lawyer, Fox would be going bonkers 24/7 and pushing for a House and Senate investigation into the matter.  On top of that, MSNBC would have suspended Madcow from her now-Number 1 cable news show.  They don't play.  They have made a habit of suspending anyone caught up in any kind of shenanigans that cross the line.  Like I said, i don't care if Hannity used Cohen to pay off hookers or get out of traffic tickets, but it's his typical hypocrisy to do something he'd not stand for if it were someone else.

Oh, BULLSHIT. Typical liberal sissified reaction to nothing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:38 am