Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

RYAN QUITTING

Deplorable Mark
    Chairman Reinsdorf

RYAN QUITTING

Post by Deplorable Mark on Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:32 am

ON ONE HAND, GOOD RIDDANCE RINO

ON THE OTHER, WHAT A FREAKIN CRYBABY

ME ME ME ME

WAY TO ABANDON YOUR PARTY WITH JUST 7 MONTHS B4 A CRUCIAL ELECTION

A REAL MAN STAYS ANOTHER TERM.  THEN GIVES HIS 2 YEAR NOTICE AFTER WINNING.  HE ALSO COULD LET SOMEONE ELSE BE SPEAKER.

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HOW MANY OUT SIDE AGITATORS AND OUTSIDE CASH FLOWS INTO RYAN'S DISTRICT AS THE LEFT WILL NO DOUBT TRY TO STEAL THIS SEAT
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Re: RYAN QUITTING

Post by Soxillinirob on Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:25 am

He's probably afraid he'd lose to the union steelworker that's running for that spot from the Dem side.  Dude's raised MANY millions and has had huge turnout to his rallies.  Ryan accomplished the transferring of hundreds of billions to the mega-rich from the pockets of our kids and grandkids.  I suspect he can go take a lobbying job for 20 million a year now.  He'll be very handsomely rewarded for his hard work.
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Post by alohafri on Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:38 am

See. I knew that both the far right and the far left would be celebrating his departure.

al in cal
    Al Smith's Beer Bath

Post by al in cal on Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:41 am

Ryan's a very smart guy.  I wish him well.
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:49 am

alohafri wrote:See. I knew that both the far right and the far left would be celebrating his departure.

I'm not celebrating it, Kevin.  it's fine.  I think he might have lost this November.  And if he didnt' lose, he may have lost his speakership.  Probably didn't want the demotion.  Plus, now he can go make megamillions.
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Post by alohafri on Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:27 am

Soxillinirob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:See. I knew that both the far right and the far left would be celebrating his departure.

I'm not celebrating it, Kevin.  it's fine.  I think he might have lost this November.  And if he didnt' lose, he may have lost his speakership.  Probably didn't want the demotion.  Plus, now he can go make megamillions.

You might not be, but there are a lot who are.
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:40 pm

alohafri wrote:
    Soxillinirob wrote:

You might not be, but there are a lot who are.

yeah, I noticed that on Facebook and Twitter.  

al in cal
    Al Smith's Beer Bath

Post by al in cal on Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:03 pm

I think that he made a salient point about how his father died when he was I think 16 and that weighed on him looking at the fact that his kids was in their teens and he didn't want to miss time with them before they went out on their own. 

I think that Ryan, over-all was a very smart and affable leader. He deserved better from the Senate Republicans who could not put through all of the good work that the House did legislation-wise. I wish the guy well. There were some things I would have probably did differently than he did but over-all, he was a good House leader, especially compared to that ding-bat that preceded him in the office.
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:14 pm

Ryan's lasting legacy will be using his huge majority and GOP across the board majorities to leave behind a trillion dollar annual deficit. Great job Mr. Fiscal Conservative!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:39 am