Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.


    Walls closing in?

    Share
    avatar
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

    Posts : 7802
    Join date : 2009-04-05
    Age : 52
    Location : St. Charles, IL

    Walls closing in?

    Post by Soxillinirob on Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:12 pm

    From the way the Orange Imbecile is acting, it appears the walls are closing in on the guy and he knows it.  I don't even know that he committed any crime.  I suspect he's committed many, but I don't know with any certainty that he did.  And yet, he's running around like a nervous chicken, threatening to fire this guy and that guy.  In what world or tinpot government is anyone in gov't ever allowed to fire the person investigating him?  How in the world would that ever be allowable?  


    It's hard to imagine Imbecile will be impeached or kicked out of office, or caught with his hand in the cookie jar, but he's sure acting guilty of something, otherwise he'd be busy presidenting, instead of threatening firings.  


    Now that Mueller is going to publish a report about any wrongdoing (akin to Comey saying Hillary did something wrong, but not illegal), even if there is no indictment of Trump, one has to wonder if he'll do it just prior to the midterms this fall.
    avatar
    Deplorable Mark
    Chairman Reinsdorf

    Posts : 2628
    Join date : 2016-09-16

    Re: Walls closing in?

    Post by Deplorable Mark on Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:28 am

    ONE HAS TO WONDER HOW FUCKING STUPID YOU ACTUALLY ARE


    YOU CLAIM TRUMP DIDN'T COMMIT ANY CRIMES, BUT CALL HIM GUILTY.


    LAST NIGHT I MADE THE MISTAKE OF WATCHING RACHEL MADDOW


    10 MINUTES OF INSANE BABBLE ABOUT CLOUDS


    YOU ARE THE LAST PERSON THAT SHOULD BE CLAIMING TO KNOW WHAT TRUMP IS THINKING.


    SANE PEOPLE REALIZE IT IS MUELLER OBSTRUCTING JUSTICE, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND
    avatar
    Deplorable Mark
    Chairman Reinsdorf

    Posts : 2628
    Join date : 2016-09-16

    Re: Walls closing in?

    Post by Deplorable Mark on Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:36 am

    HEY SCHMUCK


    I THOUGHT THIS WAS ABOUT USING THE RUSSIAN TO STEAL AN ELECTION, NOT HOW MANY HIGH PRICED HOOKERS TRUMP FUCKED 10-20 YEARS AGO.


    PS, ZERO PROOF RUSSIA HAD ANY INFLUENCE ON THE ELECTION.  HOWEVER, THERE IS PROOF ILLEGAL ALIENS VOTED


    FIGURE OUT WHICH HURTS US MORE YOU DUMB FUCK


    FIRE MUELLER KNOW!!!
    avatar
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

    Posts : 7802
    Join date : 2009-04-05
    Age : 52
    Location : St. Charles, IL

    Re: Walls closing in?

    Post by Soxillinirob on Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:18 am

    Deplorable Mark wrote:ONE HAS TO WONDER HOW FUCKING STUPID YOU ACTUALLY ARE


    YOU CLAIM TRUMP DIDN'T COMMIT ANY CRIMES, BUT CALL HIM GUILTY.

    Not calling him guilty at all.  He's acting very guilty of something.  not sure what....


    LAST NIGHT I MADE THE MISTAKE OF WATCHING RACHEL MADDOW

    Join the crowd.  The new number one (most viewed) cable news show.  Just passed Hannity.  


    10 MINUTES OF INSANE BABBLE ABOUT CLOUDS

    Yeah, I agree it was a pretty lame storyline.  


    YOU ARE THE LAST PERSON THAT SHOULD BE CLAIMING TO KNOW WHAT TRUMP IS THINKING.

    No idea what he's thinking, but damn is he ever acting like a guilty, caged animal.


    SANE PEOPLE REALIZE IT IS MUELLER OBSTRUCTING JUSTICE, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND
    avatar
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

    Posts : 7802
    Join date : 2009-04-05
    Age : 52
    Location : St. Charles, IL

    Re: Walls closing in?

    Post by Soxillinirob on Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:23 am

    Deplorable Mark wrote:HEY SCHMUCK


    I THOUGHT THIS WAS ABOUT USING THE RUSSIAN TO STEAL AN ELECTION, NOT HOW MANY HIGH PRICED HOOKERS TRUMP FUCKED 10-20 YEARS AGO.


    PS, ZERO PROOF RUSSIA HAD ANY INFLUENCE ON THE ELECTION.  HOWEVER, THERE IS PROOF ILLEGAL ALIENS VOTED


    FIGURE OUT WHICH HURTS US MORE YOU DUMB FUCK


    FIRE MUELLER KNOW!!!

    I assume it's about some Russian bullshit, but if other crimes are uncovered, then so be it.  Remember when Bubba was impeached for lying about sex with his mistress?  Yep.  That happened.  No serious crime.  Just lying about sex.  Told a lie to a Grand Jury about having relations, or at the very least misrepresented the nature of his relationship with her.  


    There is no proof of aliens voting that I've seen or heard.  Would you mind laying that out for me?  


    Ultimately, if you execute a search warrant on someone's home because you're looking for drugs, and then you find no drugs but you DO find a dead body or a naked boy in the closet, should you just leave and let well enough alone?  Or do you file charges for the dead body or the naked boy?  I'd suggest that they are well within their authority to keep this thing moving if they are tripping over dead bodies, whether you and Fox News and Janine Pirro like it or not.
    avatar
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

    Posts : 7457
    Join date : 2009-04-03
    Age : 51
    Location : Southwest Suburbs

    Re: Walls closing in?

    Post by alohafri on Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:40 am

    Deplorable Mark wrote:


    LAST NIGHT I MADE THE MISTAKE OF WATCHING RACHEL MADDOW


    What happened? Did you lose the USA Network? Shinske Nakamora Pearl Harbored A.J. Styles again.

    al in cal
    Al Smith's Beer Bath

    Posts : 158
    Join date : 2009-04-11
    Age : 72
    Location : California

    Re: Walls closing in?

    Post by al in cal on Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:57 am

    Watched Alan Dershewitz((sp?) the last couple of days along with Jonathan Turley. The decision to have the FBI raid Trump's lawyer is going to have huge ramifications to the entire idea of attorney client privilege. Clearly Mueller ventured into previously protected territory  by handing information over to a NY judge for a warrant to invade this lawyers home and office. Both also came out heavily against what they did. Two of the smartest legal minds in the world and both Dems and they blistered Mueller, Sessions, McCabe and others within the FBI.

      I am sick of this bullshit. It was bad enough the criminal activity by Clinton and Obama into giving out classified information to the media. Where is the prosecution into all of that. I know all about security clearances from my days of working for a defense contractor and what Clinton did along with her aides was criminal and she should be thrown in jail for it. And the minefield that Obama laid out for an incoming president's administration should also be prosecuted.

      But here we have a rogue prosecutor who has exhibited in many of his previous legal actions while the FBI director that he cares not about ethics nor legality, being let loose with carte blanche to try and bring down Trump. 

       Come-on Donald, fire Rosenstein, McCabe, and Sessions and while you are doing that, appoint your own guy to go after the people who are trying to bring you down. Bring in a pit bull like Gowdy or Christie and bring down all of the dick-heads who have sunk to the worst level ever in their attempt to undermine the entire INJUSTICE SYSTEM.
    avatar
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

    Posts : 7802
    Join date : 2009-04-05
    Age : 52
    Location : St. Charles, IL

    Re: Walls closing in?

    Post by Soxillinirob on Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:01 am

    al in cal wrote:Watched Alan Dershewitz((sp?) the last couple of days along with Jonathan Turley. The decision to have the FBI raid Trump's lawyer is going to have huge ramifications to the entire idea of attorney client privilege. Clearly Mueller ventured into previously protected territory  by handing information over to a NY judge for a warrant to invade this lawyers home and office. Both also came out heavily against what they did. Two of the smartest legal minds in the world and both Dems and they blistered Mueller, Sessions, McCabe and others within the FBI.

      I am sick of this bullshit. It was bad enough the criminal activity by Clinton and Obama into giving out classified information to the media. Where is the prosecution into all of that. I know all about security clearances from my days of working for a defense contractor and what Clinton did along with her aides was criminal and she should be thrown in jail for it. And the minefield that Obama laid out for an incoming president's administration should also be prosecuted.

      But here we have a rogue prosecutor who has exhibited in many of his previous legal actions while the FBI director that he cares not about ethics nor legality, being let loose with carte blanche to try and bring down Trump. 

       Come-on Donald, fire Rosenstein, McCabe, and Sessions and while you are doing that, appoint your own guy to go after the people who are trying to bring you down. Bring in a pit bull like Gowdy or Christie and bring down all of the dick-heads who have sunk to the worst level ever in their attempt to undermine the entire INJUSTICE SYSTEM.

    This warrant for a search on Cohen came from a Conservative judge and went through a prosecutor appointed by Trump a year ago.  Attorney client privilege doesn't mean the gov't can't search you and bust you for breaking laws.
    avatar
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

    Posts : 7457
    Join date : 2009-04-03
    Age : 51
    Location : Southwest Suburbs

    Re: Walls closing in?

    Post by alohafri on Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:05 am

    Soxillinirob wrote:


    This warrant for a search on Cohen came from a Conservative judge and went through a prosecutor appointed by Trump a year ago.  Attorney client privilege doesn't mean the gov't can't search you and bust you for breaking laws.

    Steele and Ungar were laughing last night at the whole "attorney/client privilege" argument and explaining how it doesn't apply here. Michael Steele, the former head of the RNC.
    avatar
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

    Posts : 7802
    Join date : 2009-04-05
    Age : 52
    Location : St. Charles, IL

    Re: Walls closing in?

    Post by Soxillinirob on Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:42 pm

    alohafri wrote:
    Soxillinirob wrote:


    This warrant for a search on Cohen came from a Conservative judge and went through a prosecutor appointed by Trump a year ago.  Attorney client privilege doesn't mean the gov't can't search you and bust you for breaking laws.

    Steele and Ungar were laughing last night at the whole "attorney/client privilege" argument and explaining how it doesn't apply here. Michael Steele, the former head of the RNC.

    Correct.  Attorney/Client privilege is always a thing and never goes away, but it's not a shield from a search warrant...otherwise no attorney could ever be searched.  If Cohen committed some kind of crime, the fact that he's the Orange Imbecile's lawyer doesn't protect him from search and/or prosecution.  

    al in cal
    Al Smith's Beer Bath

    Posts : 158
    Join date : 2009-04-11
    Age : 72
    Location : California

    Re: Walls closing in?

    Post by al in cal on Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:56 pm

    Soxillinirob wrote:
    al in cal wrote:Watched Alan Dershewitz((sp?) the last couple of days along with Jonathan Turley. The decision to have the FBI raid Trump's lawyer is going to have huge ramifications to the entire idea of attorney client privilege. Clearly Mueller ventured into previously protected territory  by handing information over to a NY judge for a warrant to invade this lawyers home and office. Both also came out heavily against what they did. Two of the smartest legal minds in the world and both Dems and they blistered Mueller, Sessions, McCabe and others within the FBI.

      I am sick of this bullshit. It was bad enough the criminal activity by Clinton and Obama into giving out classified information to the media. Where is the prosecution into all of that. I know all about security clearances from my days of working for a defense contractor and what Clinton did along with her aides was criminal and she should be thrown in jail for it. And the minefield that Obama laid out for an incoming president's administration should also be prosecuted.

      But here we have a rogue prosecutor who has exhibited in many of his previous legal actions while the FBI director that he cares not about ethics nor legality, being let loose with carte blanche to try and bring down Trump. 

       Come-on Donald, fire Rosenstein, McCabe, and Sessions and while you are doing that, appoint your own guy to go after the people who are trying to bring you down. Bring in a pit bull like Gowdy or Christie and bring down all of the dick-heads who have sunk to the worst level ever in their attempt to undermine the entire INJUSTICE SYSTEM.

    This warrant for a search on Cohen came from a Conservative judge and went through a prosecutor appointed by Trump a year ago.  Attorney client privilege doesn't mean the gov't can't search you and bust you for breaking laws.

    Just another example of a Rino Lawyer and judge. Sent this shit to a judge in New York yet. Yeah, New York that hot bed of Conservatism. Its the same kind of shit like their declarations before that FISA judge involved in the wire-tapping of Trump Tower. 

    The corruption of the Clinton's administration was legendary all through his terms of office. But there were no personal lawyers prosecuted by Reps. And when you have two extremely Democratic and extremely qualified lawyers like Dershewitz and Turley openly worried about the precedent that this sets for future attorney/client privilege  rights, this may indeed become a huge effect on the Constitution itself.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Walls closing in?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:18 pm