Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.


    Witchhunt

    Share

    al in cal
    Al Smith's Beer Bath

    Posts : 158
    Join date : 2009-04-11
    Age : 73
    Location : California

    Re: Witchhunt

    Post by al in cal on Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:15 pm

    Soxillinirob wrote:I'm sure Bank of America will survive. LOL.

       They are going to lose a shitload of business. There are millions of gun owners in this country. THis is similar to the blackmail done by Jesse Jackson, AL Sharpton, and the new crop of asshat blackmailers. Now we have Facebook admitting that it is trying to help Mueller in his witchhunt and we all know how it(Facebook) helped Obama in his two elections.
    avatar
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

    Posts : 8009
    Join date : 2009-04-05
    Age : 52
    Location : St. Charles, IL

    Re: Witchhunt

    Post by Soxillinirob on Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:00 pm

    al in cal wrote:
    Soxillinirob wrote:I'm sure Bank of America will survive. LOL.

       They are going to lose a shitload of business. There are millions of gun owners in this country. THis is similar to the blackmail done by Jesse Jackson, AL Sharpton, and the new crop of asshat blackmailers. Now we have Facebook admitting that it is trying to help Mueller in his witchhunt and we all know how it(Facebook) helped Obama in his two elections.

    Oh no.  I'm sure they're shaking in their boots at B of A.  How will they survive this?

    al in cal
    Al Smith's Beer Bath

    Posts : 158
    Join date : 2009-04-11
    Age : 73
    Location : California

    Re: Witchhunt

    Post by al in cal on Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:27 pm

    Soxillinirob wrote:
    al in cal wrote:
    Soxillinirob wrote:The orange comment isnt a reference to Trump's race or nationality.  It's a comment about how poorly he applies his make up.


        Bullshit. Think Obama didn't wear make-up? The Brown Pile of Shit wore plenty. Last I heard Orange is a color and so is Brown.

    If BO wore make up, then he did a nice job of applying it.  LOL.  Meanwhile, Orange Imbecile looks like he fell asleep in the sun with swimming goggles on.


       Great. Rob must've just read his former FBI Director's book. Big Jim said the same thing in his sophomoric rants.
    avatar
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

    Posts : 8009
    Join date : 2009-04-05
    Age : 52
    Location : St. Charles, IL

    Re: Witchhunt

    Post by Soxillinirob on Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:22 pm

    Nope. No plans to read that.

    al in cal
    Al Smith's Beer Bath

    Posts : 158
    Join date : 2009-04-11
    Age : 73
    Location : California

    Re: Witchhunt

    Post by al in cal on Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:51 am

    alohafri wrote:
    al in cal wrote:Notice that it is okay for Dimms to call the current president of the United States of America, the Orange Imbecile. Wonder what might have happened if someone called Obama, the Brown Pile of Shit?


    I find it funny that you complain about the insults that liberals lay on Trump, yet you sit here and insult Democrats by calling them some sort of cutesy name. I guess the idea of setting an example is foreign to you.

    Gee. Are you now set up to be Rob's BIG BROTHER and want to protect him. IT is amazing how liberals feign outrage about a silly label put on them yet are issuers of the most vile shit imaginable when it suits them. Rob has called the President of the United States some really vile shit. Told me that I suck dick because I like Trump and his presidential actions. 

    I have gotten to the point in my life where I pretty much hate all sides of politics equally. I think that many Republican are weak ninnies. Dems though, are in a different category though because they will do anything to win. Anything. What Obama did to obstruct the Trump administration was illegal and morally outrageous. And what is happening now with the Shadow government set up is playing out in front of the entire world. The FBI and Justice Department  is headed up by total amoral scumbags. Period.

    So right now, I am pretty much against both parties and I think that that at least 40% of the population of the US is also. I have evolved into a sort of populist This started with me awhile back with the Tea Party. ANd I watched Rino incumbents take that movement down. THen correspondingly, the Dems let the BLM, Antifa, and other Soros backed globalists take the Dems way to the left from which it will never return. 

    There is going to be a reckoning coming to the US. Maybe not in my lifetime but when you start eliminating the personal freedoms which are guaranteed Americans which is beginning to happen right before out eyes, people will revolt and it will be bloody. 
    avatar
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

    Posts : 8009
    Join date : 2009-04-05
    Age : 52
    Location : St. Charles, IL

    Re: Witchhunt

    Post by Soxillinirob on Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:18 pm

    Thanks, Kevin, for always looking out for me, especially when the board meanies are picking on me.  I know you're not my blood relation, but I think of you like a big brother anyway.  
    avatar
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

    Posts : 8009
    Join date : 2009-04-05
    Age : 52
    Location : St. Charles, IL

    Re: Witchhunt

    Post by Soxillinirob on Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:26 pm

    I haven't said you suck dick.  perhaps re-read the original text or take the updated Karko5 reading comprehension course.  The point I made, and I'll most certainly make it again for effect, is that if Rosenstein and Mueller were investigating Obama or Hillary the same way they're investigating Trump and and his Trumpanzees, you'd be choking on his junk and begging for more.  You'd be scolding us for daring to question a war hero and a true American.  You know it's true.  I know it's true.  Anyone reading this knows it's true.  Ok, maybe the part about choking on his dick isn't true (or is it?), but you'd be shitting yourself with glee if this situation were reversed.  


    If this were a Dem House or Dem Senate committee investigating Trump, then I could see making the argument that it's partisan, because that's often the case.  Benghazi hearings were partisan.  These current House investigations are partisan, i.e. they are purposely avoiding doing a full investigation.  And if the Dems win the House this November, you can bet your millions and millions of formerly Bank of America deposits that the Dem House Intel committee will drag Trump and his Trumpanzees through the mud for the entire next two years.  If possible, they'll drag Trump to testify for many hours under oath.  They'll investigate his wife.  They'll investigate his kids.  They'll investigate his every word.  I'm not saying I support that kind of bullshit.  I'm saying that's what'll happen.  It'll be dumb, just like it was dumb to investigate Benghazi repeatedly and come to no conclusions.  
    avatar
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

    Posts : 7647
    Join date : 2009-04-03
    Age : 51
    Location : Southwest Suburbs

    Re: Witchhunt

    Post by alohafri on Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:48 pm

    Soxillinirob wrote:Thanks, Kevin, for always looking out for me, especially when the board meanies are picking on me.  I know you're not my blood relation, but I think of you like a big brother anyway.  
    I don't think I look out for you. However, I do think Al has inadvertently given you an addition to your signature when he called you an "immature nitwit" in another thread.
    avatar
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

    Posts : 8009
    Join date : 2009-04-05
    Age : 52
    Location : St. Charles, IL

    Re: Witchhunt

    Post by Soxillinirob on Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:14 pm

    It's probably deserved. A term of endearment, so to speak. Watching this president in action will do that to a person.

    al in cal
    Al Smith's Beer Bath

    Posts : 158
    Join date : 2009-04-11
    Age : 73
    Location : California

    Re: Witchhunt

    Post by al in cal on Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:37 pm

    Soxillinirob wrote:I haven't said you suck dick.  perhaps re-read the original text or take the updated Karko5 reading comprehension course.  The point I made, and I'll most certainly make it again for effect, is that if Rosenstein and Mueller were investigating Obama or Hillary the same way they're investigating Trump and and his Trumpanzees, you'd be choking on his junk and begging for more.  You'd be scolding us for daring to question a war hero and a true American.  You know it's true.  I know it's true.  Anyone reading this knows it's true.  Ok, maybe the part about choking on his dick isn't true (or is it?), but you'd be shitting yourself with glee if this situation were reversed.  


    If this were a Dem House or Dem Senate committee investigating Trump, then I could see making the argument that it's partisan, because that's often the case.  Benghazi hearings were partisan.  These current House investigations are partisan, i.e. they are purposely avoiding doing a full investigation.  And if the Dems win the House this November, you can bet your millions and millions of formerly Bank of America deposits that the Dem House Intel committee will drag Trump and his Trumpanzees through the mud for the entire next two years.  If possible, they'll drag Trump to testify for many hours under oath.  They'll investigate his wife.  They'll investigate his kids.  They'll investigate his every word.  I'm not saying I support that kind of bullshit.  I'm saying that's what'll happen.  It'll be dumb, just like it was dumb to investigate Benghazi repeatedly and come to no conclusions.  


       What a weasel response to my post. Your hatred of Trump is beyond the pale and to infer that I'd suck his dick is way fucked up. All this does is to show what a weak minded twit that you are. This from a joke of a "man" who got offended by my use of the term DIMM. 

       As for the Benghazi investigation, Hillary lied and the Injustice Department is still covering up what went down in that murder of four Americans. The blatant lies told by the Obama administration in the actual events that went down there were and are criminal. I will never forget her lying testimony before that committee. The WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE statement made me want to jump into that committee room and cold cock the bitch.

    al in cal
    Al Smith's Beer Bath

    Posts : 158
    Join date : 2009-04-11
    Age : 73
    Location : California

    Re: Witchhunt

    Post by al in cal on Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:41 pm

    alohafri wrote:
    Soxillinirob wrote:Thanks, Kevin, for always looking out for me, especially when the board meanies are picking on me.  I know you're not my blood relation, but I think of you like a big brother anyway.  
    I don't think I look out for you. However, I do think Al has inadvertently given you an addition to your signature when he called you an "immature nitwit" in another thread.


        This is ever so sweet to see two grown men have such a "fondness" for each other. I am sure that the MeToo movement would approve of two males trying to become more feminine in their lives:)
    avatar
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

    Posts : 8009
    Join date : 2009-04-05
    Age : 52
    Location : St. Charles, IL

    Re: Witchhunt

    Post by Soxillinirob on Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:24 pm

    al in cal wrote:

       As for the Benghazi investigation, Hillary lied and the Injustice Department is still covering up what went down in that murder of four Americans. The blatant lies told by the Obama administration in the actual events that went down there were and are criminal. I will never forget her lying testimony before that committee. The WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE statement made me want to jump into that committee room and cold cock the bitch.

    They've had a solid 8 to 10 investigations of Benghazi.  They've had more than a crack at finding the truth.  Shit, even the reports put out by the Repubs on this state in square and clear terms that Obama and Clinton were not at fault and committed no wrongdoing.  You can go ahead and keep believing your Alex Jones Fox News conspiracy silliness.  Benghazi is none other than a terrorist attack that the GOP somehow found a way to try spinning into some kind of murder perpetrated by Hillary.  First it was Obama's fault, but then he won the election of 2012.  Then it became Hillary's fault, since she'd run in in 2016.  I suppose in 2 more years it'll be the fault of Biden or Sanders, or whatever goofy dude gets the Dem nomination for 2020.  And you'll be hear buying into it, and telling us how Biden is the reason Benghazi happened.  Biden lied.  Biden sent those guys to kill those Americans.  You're a Fox sheep being led over the cliff.

    What is the lying testimony?  What was the lie?  All of it, I suppose?
    avatar
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

    Posts : 7647
    Join date : 2009-04-03
    Age : 51
    Location : Southwest Suburbs

    Re: Witchhunt

    Post by alohafri on Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:50 pm

    al in cal wrote:
    alohafri wrote:
    Soxillinirob wrote:Thanks, Kevin, for always looking out for me, especially when the board meanies are picking on me.  I know you're not my blood relation, but I think of you like a big brother anyway.  
    I don't think I look out for you. However, I do think Al has inadvertently given you an addition to your signature when he called you an "immature nitwit" in another thread.


        This is ever so sweet to see two grown men have such a "fondness" for each other. I am sure that the MeToo movement would approve of two males trying to become more feminine in their lives:)


    Oh my God. I'm hurt. Miserable Al doesn't like me. I may as well just go ahead and mix rat poison in with my next meal. I just don't think I can go on.
    avatar
    Blondy28
    Roof Shot

    Posts : 1592
    Join date : 2009-04-11

    Re: Witchhunt

    Post by Blondy28 on Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:38 pm

    alohafri wrote:
    al in cal wrote:
    alohafri wrote:
    Soxillinirob wrote:Thanks, Kevin, for always looking out for me, especially when the board meanies are picking on me.  I know you're not my blood relation, but I think of you like a big brother anyway.  
    I don't think I look out for you. However, I do think Al has inadvertently given you an addition to your signature when he called you an "immature nitwit" in another thread.


        This is ever so sweet to see two grown men have such a "fondness" for each other. I am sure that the MeToo movement would approve of two males trying to become more feminine in their lives:)


    Oh my God. I'm hurt. Miserable Al doesn't like me. I may as well just go ahead and mix rat poison in with my next meal. I just don't think I can go on.

    I can tell you're all broken up.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Witchhunt

    Post by Guest on Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:35 am

    Hey Schmuck

    Maybe i’d Be nicer if you weren’t constantly inventing crap to justify your fucked up politics!!!

    Every time I fill my gas tank I am reminded of what a lying piece of shit you are

    What ruined this board was you and the people that refused to stand up to your lies.  Jesus was not pro abortion, deal with it
    avatar
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

    Posts : 8009
    Join date : 2009-04-05
    Age : 52
    Location : St. Charles, IL

    Re: Witchhunt

    Post by Soxillinirob on Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:23 am

    Deplorable Mark wrote:Hey Schmuck

    Maybe i’d Be nicer if you weren’t constantly inventing crap to justify your fucked up politics!!!

    Every time I fill my gas tank I am reminded of what a lying piece of shit you are

    What ruined this board was you and the people that refused to stand up to your lies.  Jesus was not pro abortion, deal with it

    I'm not asking you to be nicer.  I prefer you just be your actual self, whatever that is.  Maybe it's this persona.


    To this day, I'm not sure, and I'm pretty sure the other readers here are not sure, what you are referencing about gas prices.  I've always said and still pretty much say that i don't think $2/gal for gas is sustainable or achievable on any kind of long term basis.  We can get to that point now and then, but it's hard for me to fathom that as able to sustain.  The oil industry will just withhold gas production until prices climb back above $2.  How you have convoluted that into me somehow lying about gas prices...I'm not sure.  I think it's the same as how you just scream multi-colinearity every time you discuss stats with Roger and you think that will somehow trick readers into thinking you're smart and that you must be right, despite the fact that Roger is just sticking by some analytical format that's been developed by some pretty astute mathematicians.  I just paid around 2.67/gallon for gas yesterday.  How in the world that gas price has been turned into a lie by me is funny.  Mostly I just chuckle at it.  It's bluster from you.  It's the stupid shit that bullies do on playgrounds...they keep yelling the same shit, whether it's true or not, and try getting their peons to buy into it.  Trouble is that you only have one peon here, and you had to go track him down and bring him here.  I've said many times and continue to say that I don't think we'll see gas sustainable at $2/gallon.  That assertion stands.  My adjustment to that is that if battery technology continues to create cars that can drive 250-500 miles on a charge, and if those cars continue to gain popularity, then gasoline may go the route of the DVD player, where now I can buy a DVD player for about 39.99, versus the $250 they used to cost.  Now, you can continue along this line of conversation, or you can keep calling me a liar.  Doesn't matter to me.  You and your peon are the only ones here that believe me to be a liar.  I've been wrong at times.  We all have been.  But being wrong isn't lying.  Those still here on this board (all 5 of them) all know damn well that I'm occasionally wrong, or think my opinion is ridiculous.  All good.  they are entitled to that, but they know I'm not openly lying.  


    Don't really know what Jesus thought about abortion, or gays or anything else.  There isn't any guidance on this.  Nobody knows what he thought.  I don't particularly give a shit what some dude 2,000 yrs ago thought about anything, to be honest.  Different culture.  Different world.  Means zilch to me.  If it matters to you, then good for you.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Witchhunt

    Post by Guest on Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:44 am

    Again you flat out lie

    $2 gas was about you mocking Newt about $2.50 gas when it was welll over $4 and looking like $5 would be the reality for the rest of our lives.  Ok, $2 may have been a slight exaggeration, but it was never meant to be a hardcore analysis and you know it.  So spare me this crap about what is a sustainable gross margin.  Because at the time you claimed your so-called powers that be would never allow prices so low after getting us used to $4 or $5.  That is profit margin.  That is your evil corporations left wing nonsense.  Proven 100% wrong.   So instead of being honest and admitting I called this right.   You just lie and change the narrative.

    As for Roger, again you flat out lie.  The dumb fuck can’t even calculate a correlation coefficient.  The when outed,  he pulls a RobZ and starts making all sorts of excuses.  That is the reason I rant and rave at him.  And you can fuck off because all you did was assume Roger had to be right even though you had ZERO prove.  In fact I can tell you just made shit about about the subject because you said thing a person with a math background from the U of I would never say.

    PS Roger told me numerous lies during that debate.  Too bad you were too biased to notice

    al in cal
    Al Smith's Beer Bath

    Posts : 158
    Join date : 2009-04-11
    Age : 73
    Location : California

    Re: Witchhunt

    Post by al in cal on Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:33 pm

    alohafri wrote:
    al in cal wrote:
    alohafri wrote:
    Soxillinirob wrote:Thanks, Kevin, for always looking out for me, especially when the board meanies are picking on me.  I know you're not my blood relation, but I think of you like a big brother anyway.  
    I don't think I look out for you. However, I do think Al has inadvertently given you an addition to your signature when he called you an "immature nitwit" in another thread.


        This is ever so sweet to see two grown men have such a "fondness" for each other. I am sure that the MeToo movement would approve of two males trying to become more feminine in their lives:)


    Oh my God. I'm hurt. Miserable Al doesn't like me. I may as well just go ahead and mix rat poison in with my next meal. I just don't think I can go on.

      What a bunch of melodramatic horseshit. Typical of males bowing to the wishes of the feminists who criticize men for behaving in a manly nature. Watching you run to Rob's defense and finding a problem with me calling Democrats, "Dimms" is really funny. You two remind me of Ana Navarro and Joy Bayhard.
    avatar
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

    Posts : 8009
    Join date : 2009-04-05
    Age : 52
    Location : St. Charles, IL

    Re: Witchhunt

    Post by Soxillinirob on Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:36 pm

    Geez, that Roger. What a dummy. Who can't calculate a correlation coefficient? Send him back to elementary school!! I'm sure the bunch of Harvard educated stats nerds would be deeply saddened to hear some blowhard CPA with a 105 IQ is questioning their theories.

    al in cal
    Al Smith's Beer Bath

    Posts : 158
    Join date : 2009-04-11
    Age : 73
    Location : California

    Re: Witchhunt

    Post by al in cal on Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:44 pm

    alohafri wrote:
    Soxillinirob wrote:Thanks, Kevin, for always looking out for me, especially when the board meanies are picking on me.  I know you're not my blood relation, but I think of you like a big brother anyway.  
    I don't think I look out for you. However, I do think Al has inadvertently given you an addition to your signature when he called you an "immature nitwit" in another thread.

      Way to "stick up" for Rob, Kevin:)  Nice having a "BIG BROTHER" look out for his little sibling, I guess. I never had a big brother fight my battles for me. Can't say that I missed it, though. IT made me pretty independent and able to look after myself.

       YOu might have to sit down and counsel your baby bro, though, on not talking about a person crawling up another person's ass or sucking another person's dick, though. Your "baby bro" might just get the shit kicked out of him if he said that to someone who could reach out and touch him so to speak. 

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Witchhunt

    Post by Guest on Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:48 pm

    alohafri wrote:
    al in cal wrote:
    alohafri wrote:
    al in cal wrote:Notice that it is okay for Dimms to call the current president of the United States of America, the Orange Imbecile. Wonder what might have happened if someone called Obama, the Brown Pile of Shit?


    I find it funny that you complain about the insults that liberals lay on Trump, yet you sit here and insult Democrats by calling them some sort of cutesy name. I guess the idea of setting an example is foreign to you.

      Poor baby. How sensitive you are. It is really interesting how much Dimms whine about the least jab at them but feel free to attack Trump and his family at will. IF anyone had attacked Obama and his family the way Trump has been attacked, the liberals would have been rioting in the streets(without weapons of course, they hate weapons, right?). And Obama would have been a wonderful target for harpoons being thrown with the idiotic shit he did and said.

    Your honor, the prosecution rests. Al is a hypocrite.

    Sorry, but the defense clearly shows he is just giving your friend RobZ a very big taste of his own medicine

    When it comes you being a lying hypocrit who shamelessly invents outright bullshit, nobody does it better than the Schmuck from St Chuck.
    avatar
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

    Posts : 7647
    Join date : 2009-04-03
    Age : 51
    Location : Southwest Suburbs

    Re: Witchhunt

    Post by alohafri on Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:06 am

    al in cal wrote:
    alohafri wrote:
    al in cal wrote:
    alohafri wrote:
    Soxillinirob wrote:Thanks, Kevin, for always looking out for me, especially when the board meanies are picking on me.  I know you're not my blood relation, but I think of you like a big brother anyway.  
    I don't think I look out for you. However, I do think Al has inadvertently given you an addition to your signature when he called you an "immature nitwit" in another thread.


        This is ever so sweet to see two grown men have such a "fondness" for each other. I am sure that the MeToo movement would approve of two males trying to become more feminine in their lives:)


    Oh my God. I'm hurt. Miserable Al doesn't like me. I may as well just go ahead and mix rat poison in with my next meal. I just don't think I can go on.

      What a bunch of melodramatic horseshit. Typical of males bowing to the wishes of the feminists who criticize men for behaving in a manly nature. Watching you run to Rob's defense and finding a problem with me calling Democrats, "Dimms" is really funny. You two remind me of Ana Navarro and Joy Bayhard.


    Whatever you say Comrade.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Witchhunt

    Post by Guest on Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:30 pm

    Wow, tempers seem to be flaring this weekend.  If only global warming didn’t snow out OUR White Sox in Minnesota.

    BTW, when is Al Gore going to admit he was wrong about White Easter’s being a thing of the past.  It is so very obvious Gore’s computer model inserted 1.8 in the wrong spot

    al in cal
    Al Smith's Beer Bath

    Posts : 158
    Join date : 2009-04-11
    Age : 73
    Location : California

    Re: Witchhunt

    Post by al in cal on Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:35 pm

    Deplorable Mark wrote:Wow, tempers seem to be flaring this weekend.  If only global warming didn’t snow out OUR White Sox in Minnesota.

    BTW, when is Al Gore going to admit he was wrong about White Easter’s being a thing of the past.  It is so very obvious Gore’s computer model inserted 1.8 in the wrong spot


      I'm sure some people in Minn. are wondering about the wisdom of not having another domed stadium, eh? Or did they buy the lies put out by the global warming idiots?

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Witchhunt

    Post by Guest on Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:47 pm

    Well these morons did elect Al Franken.....

    BTW, when did opinion polls and consensus building become part of the scientific method?

    Because all your typical lefty has in this discussion.  And they claim to be pro-science.  What a bunch of lying Schmucks

    Sponsored content

    Re: Witchhunt

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:02 am