Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

More pundit BS

Deplorable Mark
    Chairman Reinsdorf

More pundit BS

Post by Deplorable Mark on Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:48 am

Some no name White Sox web page is opining that James shields should be the Opening Day starter.

Supposedly, Shields knows how to open a season.  Whatever the hell that means.

This spring, Shields has one appearance.  A 4 IP start where he only allowed one run.  Supposedly, he looks awesome on the sidelines.  But then, how do you look bad when nobody is hitting against you.

Another key point is the symbolism of out with the old, in with the new.  As if a 36 year old starting in 2018, just to be replaced by someone in their early 20's next year as Opening Day starter.  Huh?!?!?!?

I admit it.  I am biased.  I think James Shields sucks out loud.  The faster he is out of a White Sox uniform the better.  As I mentioned in another thread, THE KARK starts Giolito in both the Opener and the home opener a week later.  Yeah, I guess that would be a slap in the face to Shields.  I doubt the fans would care since Shields has done crap since being acquired.  Not sure what kind of riff it would cause in the clubhouse.  Those ball players can be very sensitive.  I suppose at the end of the day, it doesn't matter much.  But let's be very clear.  James Shields hasn't earn a damn thing in Chicago and most likely never will.  so he doesn't deserve a damn thing except to be booed when he leaves the game in the 4th or 5th inning
    Deplorable Mark
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Re: More pundit BS

Post by Deplorable Mark on Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:59 am

GIOLITO CONTINUES TO MAKE THE CASE FOR OPENING DAY STARTER!!!!

Current date/time is Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:32 pm