Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

SHOULD BE 3 OUT OF 10!!!!

SHOULD BE 3 OUT OF 10!!!!

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:11 am

ANYBODY NOTICE WHO IS NOW CONSIDERED THE 8TH BEST PROSPECT IN ALL OF BASEBALL?!?!?!?!?!?

HINT, OUR WHITE SOX GAVE HIM UP FOR THE IMMORTAL JAMES SHIELDS

HERE IS WHAT THE EXPERTS WHO WATCH THE GAME INSTEAD OF SPREADSHEETS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THE 2ND BEST SHORTSTOP IN ALL THE MINOR LEAGUES

That larger frame doesn't currently impede Tatis Jr.'s abilities at shortstop, where he makes highlight-reel plays on a daily basis thanks to his athleticism, range and rocket arm, though further physical development could ultimately force him to third base. Even if that's case, Tatis Jr.'s bat gives him the ceiling of a perennial All-Star, possibly even an MVP candidate in his prime.

GEE, WOULDN'T THAT BE NICE TO HAVE....

ANOTHER BAT AT THE MONCADA, JIMINEZ LEVEL

CAN ANYBODY SAY LARRY ANDERSON FOR JEFF BAGWELL
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Re: SHOULD BE 3 OUT OF 10!!!!

Post by alohafri on Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:17 am

Deplorable Mark wrote:ANYBODY NOTICE WHO IS NOW CONSIDERED THE 8TH BEST PROSPECT IN ALL OF BASEBALL?!?!?!?!?!?

HINT, OUR WHITE SOX GAVE HIM UP FOR THE IMMORTAL JAMES SHIELDS

HERE IS WHAT THE EXPERTS WHO WATCH THE GAME INSTEAD OF SPREADSHEETS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THE 2ND BEST SHORTSTOP IN ALL THE MINOR LEAGUES

That larger frame doesn't currently impede Tatis Jr.'s abilities at shortstop, where he makes highlight-reel plays on a daily basis thanks to his athleticism, range and rocket arm, though further physical development could ultimately force him to third base. Even if that's case, Tatis Jr.'s bat gives him the ceiling of a perennial All-Star, possibly even an MVP candidate in his prime.

GEE, WOULDN'T THAT BE NICE TO HAVE....

ANOTHER BAT AT THE MONCADA, JIMINEZ LEVEL

CAN ANYBODY SAY LARRY ANDERSON FOR JEFF BAGWELL

Tatis was traded for Shields in a win-now trade. The result was Uncle Jerry finally saw the handwriting on the wall and allowed Rick Hahn do start the rebuild.

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:58 am

Tatis was traded for Shields in a win-now trade. The result was Uncle Jerry finally saw the handwriting on the wall and allowed Rick Hahn do start the rebuild.

Calling this a WIN NOW deal is an insult to all WIN NOW deals.  Shields was 2-7 with a below league average 4.28 ERA.  More like a "I'm a desperate dumbass about to spend whatever remaining 2005 street cred if any" type of deal.  

But hey, if this convinced Reinsdorf to blow the thing up....

And what Rick Hahn appears to have done is beyond what many thought possible.  I would say his 2017 trades rivals the Himes #1 draft picks.  Hopefully Hahn gets to finish the job.  

BTW, if the following doesn't prove that not only that there is a GOD, but he has a warped sense of humor I don't know what does.

OUR White Sox acquired James Shields on June 4, 2016.  That same day, Mike Pelfrey out pitches Chris Sale and the tigers win 7-4.
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Post by alohafri on Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:05 pm

Kenny's Last Stand.

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:16 pm

alohafri wrote:Kenny's Last Stand.

HIM AND CUSTER
    joepoe
    Kenny's Draft Choice

Post by joepoe on Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:10 pm

Tatis Jr has made 59 errors on 759 chances in two years. Manos de piedra?

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:19 pm

joepoe wrote:Tatis Jr has made 59 errors on 759 chances in two years. Manos de piedra?

IF YOU AIN'T A SIGHT FOR SORE EYES!!!!

HOPE ALL IS WELL

AS FOR TATIS, I HAVE 2 LETTERS FOR YOU

D
    H

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:14 am