Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

WLS trying to get out of Sox deal

WLS trying to get out of Sox deal

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:21 pm

Supposedly the parent company is in bankruptcy and they are asking the court to let them out of their unprofitable contracts.

Gee, I hope that doesn’t mean Farmio and DJ get the boot.  The story of Farmers 4 hits never gets old.  And that goes double for DJ discussing his pitching strategy when he was 12.  I could listen to that everyday.  And that’s about as often as these two as clowns told it
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Re: WLS trying to get out of Sox deal

Post by Soxillinirob on Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:39 pm

I hope they leave WLS.  I don't pick up that signal very well at all in the evening, and end up listening in my car to semi-static when they are on.  I miss 670.  Hopefully they end up on a station that sounds clear.
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Post by alohafri on Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:57 pm

Soxillinirob wrote:I hope they leave WLS.  I don't pick up that signal very well at all in the evening, and end up listening in my car to semi-static when they are on.  I miss 670.  Hopefully they end up on a station that sounds clear.

Yeah. WLS's signal goes more toward the east than the west. When they were on WBBM years ago, I could pick them up in the Quad Cities.
    Hawk Harrelson
    Silent Hot Dog Vendor

Post by Hawk Harrelson on Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:12 pm

They are a money loser big time.  Any radio exec is going to tell them YOU PAY US.  You produce and sell your own advertising.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:59 pm