Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

Chelsea Manning for Senate

Deplorable Mark
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Chelsea Manning for Senate

Post by Deplorable Mark on Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:34 am

I sure hope all you Roy Moore haters are equally disgusted with this candicacy

I believe Manning is running because he believes the Senate doesn't have the balls to fix the problems facing this Nation
    Hawk Harrelson
    Silent Hot Dog Vendor

Re: Chelsea Manning for Senate

Post by Hawk Harrelson on Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:51 am

I am disgusted by them both.
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Post by alohafri on Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:45 am

Hawk Harrelson wrote:I am disgusted by them both.

I am too.
    Deplorable Mark
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Deplorable Mark on Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:09 pm

Then we need to clone the both of you and fill up the House and Senate
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:52 pm

Manning won't win the primary versus Cardin, so is this really an issue?  Wake me up if Manning defeats Cardin, and then I'll decide if I'm disgusted.
    Deplorable Mark
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Deplorable Mark on Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:14 am

Soxillinirob wrote:Manning won't win the primary versus Cardin, so is this really an issue?  Wake me up if Manning defeats Cardin, and then I'll decide if I'm disgusted.

Typical RobZ.

As long as you're some leftwing progressive puke, whatever you do can be justified or rationalized.

Now let's watch the lying schmuck insult the KARK's reading comprehension as he ties to deny ever writing the 2nd sentence of post.  Or is RobZ so stupid that he doesn't realize that posting "then I'll decide" translates to "currently, I haven't made a decision."

Let's see, Roy Moore made out with a full grown woman and took no for an answer when he tried to get the pants off and he's total scum because the full grown woman happened to be under some arbitrary age.  Yet Chlesea Manning is convicted of treason and forced the government to pay for his choice to have his penis removed at taxpayer expense, but RobZ doesn't want to rush to judgement in this case

Anybody want to bet RobZ's response would be completely different if Manning was running in order to help Trump get his wall built and to provide further tax cuts to the rich?!?!?!

Absolutely hillarious.

PS, Yes, this really is an issue.  First, who is the brain dead asshole that let this perverted freak and traitor out of jail.  Second, just how does a convicted traitor get to run for the Senate?  Third, WTF is supporting this freak, because he ain't doing all this on his own.
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:26 am

I don't care about his/her personal proclivities or desires toward being a man or a woman.  If the gov't paid for this surgery, then that's because that is what the law allows.  Whether he's a perverted freak or weirdo doesn't really matter to me if he didn't molest kids or other unwilling participants.  

If you don't like that a convicted traitor can run for senate, then you should pester your congressmen to change that rule.  Manning has a right to run.  I don't see any way that Manning wins, so it's not a real issue to me.  I'm not disgusted that Manning can run for office, and haven't spent much time, if any, thinking about whether I'll be disgusted if she wins her primary...probably because she won't win and it won't matter.  

I don't particularly hold Manning in any worse esteem than Snowden.  They are both whistle blowers that can technically be said to have committed treason or some kind of crime against the US.  Manning was held in prison for a good long time, and tortured for part of that time.  Seems to me like she's served her sentence.  I'm not here stating that Manning didn't deserve her conviction, or anything close to that.  Just saying it's not at the top of my list of concerns.  Not sure why you are wasting energy being concerned about it.
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:42 am

What is your angle, exactly, Kark?  That convicted criminals shouldn't be allowed to run for office?  Ok, that's a reasonable stance.  Go lobby for that change.

Or is your angle that gender confused individuals should not be allowed to run?  That would seem like a discriminatory stance, but again...go lobby for that change.
    Deplorable Mark
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Deplorable Mark on Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:51 pm

Soxillinirob wrote:I don't care about his/her personal proclivities or desires toward being a man or a woman.  If the gov't paid for this surgery, then that's because that is what the law allows.  Whether he's a perverted freak or weirdo doesn't really matter to me if he didn't molest kids or other unwilling participants.  

If you don't like that a convicted traitor can run for senate, then you should pester your congressmen to change that rule.  Manning has a right to run.  I don't see any way that Manning wins, so it's not a real issue to me.  I'm not disgusted that Manning can run for office, and haven't spent much time, if any, thinking about whether I'll be disgusted if she wins her primary...probably because she won't win and it won't matter.  

I don't particularly hold Manning in any worse esteem than Snowden.  They are both whistle blowers that can technically be said to have committed treason or some kind of crime against the US.  Manning was held in prison for a good long time, and tortured for part of that time.  Seems to me like she's served her sentence.  I'm not here stating that Manning didn't deserve her conviction, or anything close to that.  Just saying it's not at the top of my list of concerns.  Not sure why you are wasting energy being concerned about it.

HOW MUCH ENERGY DO YOU WASTE ON YOUR PHONY COMPLAINTS OF DONALD TRUMP?!?!?!?!?

OR LYING ABOUT $2 GAS

OR ALL THE OTHER FAG LOVING BULLSHIT THAT YOU PROMOTE

FIGURES YOU'D BE THE ONE DEFENDING THIS TREACHOROUS FREAK.

TIME TO PUT YOUR LYING ASS BACK ON IGNORE

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:24 pm