Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

Bundy Cleared

Deplorable Mark
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Bundy Cleared

Post by Deplorable Mark on Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:09 pm

Charges dismissed with prejudice

Once again, the self rightous left proven 100% wrong

Once again, the KARK saw it coming.

But than, I saw $2 gas coming when it was pushing $5

Yet people here still out right lie about that one as well.

Do you people even realize how fucked this Great Again Nation of ours would be if the Tea Party didn't thwart a good percentage of Obama's stupidity and if Trump didn't replace him?!?!?

DOW JONES MARCHING TOWARDS 26,000.  AMAZING HOW THE MARCH STARTED THE DAY THE MAJORITY OF US CITIZENS VOTED FOR TRUMP.  YET PEOPLE LIE ABOUT THIS AS WELL.
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Re: Bundy Cleared

Post by Soxillinirob on Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:16 am

Cleared of an armed standoff vs federal agents, while black folks sit in jail for getting caught with some weed, or get choked to death for selling homemade cigarettes, or shot for playing with a toy gun in a park. Thank goodness for all that. You must be proud.
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:19 am

So are you saying the courts are always right? Like when they cleared OJ?
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:29 am

I don't know the first thing about whether Hilljack Cliven did anything that's technically wrong or not, but he should thank his lucky stars that he's not black, cuz if he were black, he'd be dead and buried with about 250 bullet holes in him.  The feds would have perforated his black ass.
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:35 am

Deplorable Mark wrote:But than, I saw $2 gas coming when it was pushing $5

LOL, you're just like our moronic president, constantly seeking affirmation to demonstrate that you're not the dumb ass that some or many think you might be.  You gonna be babbling about your $2 gas lie on your deathbed?  In December of 2063, will a 97 yr old Kark be lying there in the hospital telling the nurse "yeah, I sure showed that cunt shmuck from St. Chuck how smart I am with my $2 gas prediction.  Never mind that nobody uses gas anymore....for that one day, I was really smart.  Yeah, me and my 132 IQ really showed the world."  You remind me of how Trumpy can't stop yammering about Hillary, and how he won the electoral college, and how he actually won the popular vote, too, if not for those 3.8 million Mexicans that risked jail, deportation, fines and felony charges all so that they could boost Hillary's win in California.  Yeah...you're a regular genius.  I'm blown away on a daily basis by how danged smart you are, regardless of the fact that you can barely formulate a coherent sentence.
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Post by alohafri on Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:18 pm

Soxillinirob wrote:
    Deplorable Mark wrote:But than, I saw $2 gas coming when it was pushing $5

LOL, you're just like our moronic president, constantly seeking affirmation to demonstrate that you're not the dumb ass that some or many think you might be.  You gonna be babbling about your $2 gas lie on your deathbed?  In December of 2063, will a 97 yr old Kark be lying there in the hospital telling the nurse "yeah, I sure showed that cunt shmuck from St. Chuck how smart I am with my $2 gas prediction.  Never mind that nobody uses gas anymore....for that one day, I was really smart.  Yeah, me and my 132 IQ really showed the world."  You remind me of how Trumpy can't stop yammering about Hillary, and how he won the electoral college, and how he actually won the popular vote, too, if not for those 3.8 million Mexicans that risked jail, deportation, fines and felony charges all so that they could boost Hillary's win in California.  Yeah...you're a regular genius.  I'm blown away on a daily basis by how danged smart you are, regardless of the fact that you can barely formulate a coherent sentence.

Gas is back up to $3.00, just to throw gasoline on the fire.
    Deplorable Mark
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Deplorable Mark on Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:17 pm

I filled up at 2.64 today.  

Still awaiting for it to go over $4 which is what RobZ claimed would happened

And yes he claimed this right after mocking Newt in 2012 about $2.50 gas

That is what prompted my $2 rant.

Gee, you would think RobZ would be man enough and honest enough to admit being wrong about something he was so obviously wrong about.  And then he wonders why I consider him a liar
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:30 pm

Deplorable Mark wrote:I filled up at 2.64 today.  

Gee, you would think RobZ would be man enough and honest enough to admit being wrong about something he was so obviously wrong about.  And then he wonders why I consider him a liar

You're so full of shit your eyes are brown.  The disagreement was never about 2.50.  It was about 2.00.  At the rate battery vehicles are improving and gaining market share, it's hard to imagine gas getting much over $4.  I don't recall my thoughts on $4.  Only that I couldn't imagine it getting down to $2 and staying at that level.  That was the discussion then and is still.  You can obfuscate all you want and pretend it never happened by typing your stupidity and typos in all caps.  I doubt anyone believes any of it.
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:30 pm

You're so full of shit your eyes are brown.  The disagreement was never about 2.50.  It was about 2.00.  At the rate battery vehicles are improving and gaining market share, it's hard to imagine gas getting much over $4.  I don't recall my thoughts on $4.  Only that I couldn't imagine it getting down to $2 and staying at that level.  That was the discussion then and is still.  You can obfuscate all you want and pretend it never happened by typing your stupidity and typos in all caps.  I doubt anyone believes any of it.
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:36 pm

Your constant bringing up of old arguments and trying to affirm some kind of victory for yourself is so sad and pathetic.  It completely reminds me of the illiterate dope in chief.  You must be pretty sad and insecure to spend this much time trying to claim some kind of victory in some pretend competition that never existed in the first place.  Don't worry...your 132 IQ has us convinced.  You don't need to win some fake argument over gas prices that took place 3 yrs ago and that you couldn't ever prove despite having looked through old threads.  We already know you're a genius.  A very stable genius.
    Deplorable Mark
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Deplorable Mark on Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:37 pm

Soxillinirob wrote:

WRONG

YOU ARE OUT RIGHT LYING

YOU CLAIMED THE POWERS THAT BE WOULD NEVER ALLOW IT

YOU EVEN ADMIT YOU DON'T RECALL

SO LIE LIE AWAY LIAR
    Deplorable Mark
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Deplorable Mark on Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:40 pm

Soxillinirob wrote:Your constant bringing up of old arguments and trying to affirm some kind of victory for yourself is so sad and pathetic.  It completely reminds me of the illiterate dope in chief.  You must be pretty sad and insecure to spend this much time trying to claim some kind of victory in some pretend competition that never existed in the first place.  Don't worry...your 132 IQ has us convinced.  You don't need to win some fake argument over gas prices that took place 3 yrs ago and that you couldn't ever prove despite having looked through old threads.  We already know you're a genius.  A very stable genius.

WRONG AGAIN

POINTING OUT HOW IT IS YOU THAT IS SO IMMATURE AND INSECURE HE CAN'T ADMIT TO EVER BEING WRONG ABOUT ANYTHING, EVEN WHEN BLATANTLY OBVIOUS

TELL US AGAIN HOW THOSE EVIL CORPORATIONS WOULD NEVER ALLOW $2 GAS AFER GETTING US TO PAY ALMOST $5

YOU JUST LIE LIE AWAY.
    Deplorable Mark
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Deplorable Mark on Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:42 pm

AND BATTERY POWERED CARS HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ORIGINAL ARGUMENT

IT WAS ALL ABOUT HOW FULL OF SHIT YOU ARE WITH YOUR EVIL CORPORATION NONSENSE

WHEN ARE THE POWERS THAT BE GOING TO JACK UP THE PRICE AGAIN

SO LIE LIE AWAY LIAR
    Deplorable Mark
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Deplorable Mark on Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:44 pm

I doubt anyone believes any of it.

LMAO

I DOUBT ANYBODY HERE IS PAYING $4 A GALLON LIKE YOU CLAIMED THE IMAGINARY POWERS WOULD FORCE US ALL TO PAY

BTW, YOU NEVER DID ANSWER WHY THOSE EVIL CORPORATIONS ALLOWED IT TO FALL SO LOW IN THE FIRST PLACE

IT IS YOU NOT FOOLING ANYBODY HERE

SO LIE LIE AWAY LIAR
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Post by alohafri on Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:27 am

Well, you live in Butt Fuck Egypt.
    Deplorable Mark
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Deplorable Mark on Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:50 am

alohafri wrote:

Well, you live in Butt Fuck Egypt.

LMAO

BTW, the KARK owes you an apology

You were 100% correct about Bruce Rauner being a scumbag unworthy of my vote.

4 years ago, I thought he could be a Trump.

But when you subtract the Tea, as in Party, you end up with RUMP

To call him a RINO would be an insult to RINO's.  Can't even call him a Pro Life Democrat.

Rauner makes RobZ look like Al in Cal

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:50 am