Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

What will Trump voters say after he's gone?

Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

What will Trump voters say after he's gone?

Post by Soxillinirob on Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:35 pm

Once Donald is gone and no longer president, and the history books are wondering WTF we were thinking and folks are laughing and wondering how any sane electorate could elect a guy with an 85 IQ who's at best semi literate and doesn't read, will the smarties that voted for him still admit to it?  Or will they be like all of our grandparents who all claim they were pro civil rights, even though we know that half of them old fuckers were completely against giving rights to them Negroes?  Just like in 20 yrs when marriage equality is just a "whatever" issue that nobody even discusses anymore, how many Americans will still admit that they were against it?  Once this Orange dumb shit is flushed down the toilet and into the trash heap of history and has a 5% approval rating, his sheep will not even remember having voted for him.  Then again, I think if we found out today that Donald is actually raping and killing small children and burying them in his basement, we'll still have smarties lining up to say "he's still better than that bitch Hillary."

Re: What will Trump voters say after he's gone?

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:11 am

I CAN WRITE THE SAME THINK ABOUT OBAMA

PS, NICE TO SEE YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO ON A FRIDAY NIGHT THEN STEW IN YOUR LEFTWING HATRED.  AND USING THE SAME TIRED OLD LINES.  

PSS, IF THE NEXT 3 YEARS ARE LIKE 2017, THEY'LL BE ADDING HIS HEAD TO RUSHMORE.

PSSS, BLACK UNEMPLOYMENT IS AT THEIR LOWEST LEVELS EVER.  YOUR YOU CAN SHOVE THAT NEGRO ANALOGY STRAIGHT UP YOUR LYING ASS
    Hawk Harrelson
    Silent Hot Dog Vendor

Post by Hawk Harrelson on Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:07 am

The Clintons are garbage.  Pure sleaze.

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:54 am

WE NEED MORE KARKS AND ROSEBOWLS IN OFFICE!!!!!

MY PROBLEM IS, UNLESS I CAN SELL THE SKELETONS IN MY CLOSETS FOR SEVERAL MILLIONS DOLLARS, NO WAY IN HELL I COULD RUN
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:20 am

Deplorable Mark wrote:
    PSSS, BLACK UNEMPLOYMENT IS AT THEIR LOWEST LEVELS EVER.  YOUR YOU CAN SHOVE THAT NEGRO ANALOGY STRAIGHT UP YOUR LYING ASS

So this is something that Trump has somehow achieved in his first 11 months?  How did he do this?  None of this was teed up by the prior administration for him?  Maybe it was Trump's SCOTUS appointment.  Maybe it was cutting regs that made all the blacks find jobs?  Was the black unemployment rate bad when Obama got out of office?  Tell me more.  Please.
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:22 am

Hawk Harrelson wrote:The Clintons are garbage.  Pure sleaze.

Who cares?  They are a thing of the past and have no impact on what's happening right now, aside from Donald being hellbent on conjuring up a way to jail Hillary. Is Hillary running again?  I hadn't heard.
    Hawk Harrelson
    Silent Hot Dog Vendor

Post by Hawk Harrelson on Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:17 pm

That is funny considering I have received 3 e-mails from her in the last 2 weeks!!
    Hawk Harrelson
    Silent Hot Dog Vendor

Post by Hawk Harrelson on Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:21 pm

LOCK HER UP!!!

ROTFLMFAO!!

Entitled arrogant witch needs some time!!

LOCK HER UP!!
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:33 pm

Hawk Harrelson wrote:That is funny considering I have received 3 e-mails from her in the last 2 weeks!!

Christ almighty.  Maybe she's going to run again.  If so, the GOP would be smart to leave her alone and stop trying to lock her up.  They should be donating to help her run again in 2020.
    Hawk Harrelson
    Silent Hot Dog Vendor

Post by Hawk Harrelson on Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:20 pm

These scumbag Clintons can not just disappear.  

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:41 pm

Soxillinirob wrote:
    Hawk Harrelson wrote:That is funny considering I have received 3 e-mails from her in the last 2 weeks!!

Christ almighty.  Maybe she's going to run again.  If so, the GOP would be smart to leave her alone and stop trying to lock her up.  They should be donating to help her run again in 2020.

and you wonder why people consider you a fratboy and politcal fanboy

LMAO

When are you going to grow up and realize this isn't some Sox-Cub rivalry.

Nobody in their right mind would EVER want to see Hillary run for office ever again

Personally, in 2020 I would love to see a Democrat that isn't some fossilized ex hippie communist (Clinton, Biden, Kerry, Sanders, Warren, etc) that spent their entire adult life in some combo of academia/government.  That that goes double for the younger negro version of these clowns.

Here's a thought.  How about a Democrat in his late 50's early 60's that isn't a fag loving, baby killing global warming alarmist that believes its the job of government to seize the wealth of all the cis gendered while males of priviledge.  

Instead, the KARK would love to see the Democrats run a person that made it in the real world.  Someone with common sense and charisma who appeal to the masses and actually articulates a counter argument instead of just whining about racist bigoted misoygnistic homophobic xenophobic blah blah blah whenever disagreed with.

Last thing this Nation needs is some dumb cunt babbling about how she believes in science

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:55 pm

What will they say about Trump in 50 years?!?!?!?

Probably the same thing they say about Stalin

There was a time when America really needed him

and that time is now.

Wow, it must really suck to be a proud progressive schmuck as Trump not only proves all your politicial believes incorrect, but also proves the KARK was right all along.
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:33 pm

Deplorable Mark wrote:Wow, it must really suck to be a proud progressive schmuck as Trump not only proves all your politicial believes incorrect, but also proves the KARK was right all along.

What belief of mine has he proven wrong?  Is anything that's occurred in the past 11 months enough of a track record to serve as proof of anything?  Markets go through sudden jumps and hiccups.  None of those are proof of much of anything.  I know you are not really this fucking stupid.  Trump is fucking stupid, although he seems hellbent on explaining to us how smart he is.  What person who is actually smart spends as much time telling people how smart he is as often as Trump does?  Aside from possibly you.

According to 2008, John Danks proved he was a very damn good pitcher.
    According to 2006, Buehrle proved to me he wasn't even a major league pitcher, along with proving it to smarty pants Fraser, who was sure Buehrle was no longer major league material and the worst starter on the Sox.
    According to 2008, Carlos Quentin proved he was a hall of famer.
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:26 pm

Deplorable Mark wrote:

Instead, the KARK would love to see the Democrats run a person that made it in the real world.  Someone with common sense and charisma who appeal to the masses and actually articulates a counter argument instead of just whining about racist bigoted misoygnistic homophobic xenophobic blah blah blah whenever disagreed with.

Someone like Jimmy Carter?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:08 am