Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

HAPPY KWANZAA

HAPPY KWANZAA

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:22 pm

I GUESS ALL THE MERRY CHRISTMAS WISHES WHERE MADE ON THE SECRET BOARD THAT THE KARK IS NOT SUPPOSE TO KNOW ABOUT.

WHATEVER

WHEN YOU HAVE THE KARK'S RUGGED GOOD LOOKS AND BOYISH CHARM, YOU SHOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM FINDING DRINKING BUDDIES IN THE BULLPEN BAR WHEN OUR WHITE SOX CLINCH THE HIGHLY COVETED 2018 AL CENTRAL DIVISION TITLE THE LAST FRIDAY IN SEPTEMBER.  SPEARHEADED BY CO-MVP RUNS BY LORENZO CAIN AND AVISAIL GARCIA.

BESIDES, IT NOT LIKE BEL AKA TRIXIE HATES ME AND WISHES I WERE DEAD.  NOW THAT WOULD HURT
    Hawk Harrelson
    Silent Hot Dog Vendor

Re: HAPPY KWANZAA

Post by Hawk Harrelson on Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:54 pm

That Board just SUCKS.
    Hawk Harrelson
    Silent Hot Dog Vendor

Post by Hawk Harrelson on Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:05 pm

You are moaning and groaning because you were not told of some THE SKY IS FALLING board.

You have zero idea the emotional pain one feels when they are kicked out of SFOD by Murph.

At the end of the day, who cares what Cream and Sharpy babble about civil unrest or military coups.  I have been shunned by the most influential and visionary Sox Fan of the last 50 years.....MURPH.

NO CHEAP BUFFET INVITES....BLOCKED FROM THE POPULAR SFOD FB PAGE.

You can stop your whining.

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:02 pm

Robert

I suggest we meet by the dumpster behind the Chinese Buffet on Foster & Harlem and day dream what it would be like to be invited inside.

I'll bring the Summer Shandy so we can drown our sorrows.

I feel your Cain, Lorenzo that is

XOXOXOXO
    The KARK
    Hawk Harrelson
    Silent Hot Dog Vendor

Post by Hawk Harrelson on Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:05 am

There are all kinds of places west of Harlem on Lawrence now, including Portillo's.

If Portillo's is too expensive for these people, maybe Murph ought to GET A LIFE without being "President" of a FANBOY CLUB.

What a creep!!

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:30 am

THERE'S A MIGHTY FINE ESTABLISHMENT, THAT IS PART OF A NATIONAL CHAIN, ON CUMBERLAND AND HIGGINS THAT SERVES MIGHTY TASTY CHICKEN WINGS.  ALSO KNOWN FOR THEIR VERY FRIENDLY WAIT STAFF

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:22 pm