Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

10,000 emails

Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

10,000 emails

Post by Soxillinirob on Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:33 am

Is it just me or is it fun watching Trump and company whining about having 10k of their campaign emails confiscated and read by the FBI?  As I recall, he felt differently about this kind of thing when he was asking Wikileaks to hack and find Clinton's emails, or when he was encouraging Wikileaks to keep on releasing the DNC emails, even though those emails were illegally obtained.  Now that they've been LEGALLY obtained from Donald's crew, he no likee.
    Hawk Harrelson
    Silent Hot Dog Vendor

Re: 10,000 emails

Post by Hawk Harrelson on Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:23 am

I am only concerned with FAMILY and Marriage.
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:48 pm

Hawk Harrelson wrote:I am only concerned with FAMILY and Marriage.

Same here.

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:11 am

It just you Schmuckie

Normal people don't consider this prime time entertainment.

BTW, I can't imagine my 401K having the year its having with Hillary in office

What was her plan again besides basking in the glow of her own awesomeness?

You do realize that one day your grandchildren will ask why did Obama and Hillary and Bernie get so popular in the same manner they will ask you why dogs eat their own poop

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:35 am

You should be

3/5 of children born to millennials are born bastards.  and a growing percentage of these poor little bastards are being encouraged to pretend their gender is the opposite of their plumbing.

If Bernie Sanders gets his way, not only will all these little freaks get gender reassignment surgery compliments of our tax dollars, they will get free college where some psycho egghead will tell them its a good thing they chopped their penis off.  After all, it is the cisgendered causian male of priviledge that is responsible for all of today's societial ills.  On the plus side, all these man hating sluts will most likely stop at just one poor little bastard to permenantly screw up for life.  Shitting out any more kids from their whore hole would just add way too much to the carbon footprint.  and protecting Earth Mother is a way bigger concern than Fatherless children

People claim Roy Moore is fucked in the head.  Better to make out with a 14 year old woman than these pyscho doctors giving 14 year old boys estrogen shots.  when the Rob and Blondys of the world start vomitting is digust when station like TLC air pyscho garbage like that tranny propaganda ALL THAT JAZZ instead of demanding it earn some kind of academy award, then maybe me and my kind will ostracize the Roy Moore's of the world

for as long as your side insists on letting pyschopaths tear down crosses in cementaries, the 10 commandments, and forces people to lose their house if they don't wish to bake a queer wedding cake, then our side needs people like Roy Moore to shove it right back at you.

PS, you do realize that a white man who owns two or more homes is just as much a target as a billioniare to all these deceived millenials that for some strange reason think Bernie Sanders is some kind of messiah
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:01 am

Deplorable Mark wrote:It just you Schmuckie

Normal people don't consider this prime time entertainment.

BTW, I can't imagine my 401K having the year its having with Hillary in office

What was her plan again besides basking in the glow of her own awesomeness?

You do realize that one day your grandchildren will ask why did Obama and Hillary and Bernie get so popular in the same manner they will ask you why dogs eat their own poop

I view the 401k balance as a bit of a sugar high.  I haven't any idea what would have happened under Clinton.  Maybe it goes up less, but maybe we're then in less of a longer range chance of going to through a deep recession or depression.  I view the new tax bill as just more fuel for the income disparity engine.  Revenues will fall, deficits will go up, but the rich will get richer and the middle class will remain stagnant.  Personally, Pam and I do great under this sugar high.  We've been buying into the stock market for 30 years.  This is great for us, but I don't see it as great in the long run.  And when we hit the next big recession and have $2 trillion deficits, Dems will be blamed for it.

Just remember that as long as you are going to point at the stock market as an example of Trump's success, be prepared to have folks point at it when it fails as evidence of Trump's failures.  I don't know if Obama played much of a role in the market growth for his 8 years, but we can't deny that it nearly tripled under him and never really dropped or crashed under him.  It's going to need to grow an awful lot for it to even just double under Trump.  Maybe it will.

Last edited by Soxillinirob on Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:03 am

Deplorable Mark wrote:

You should be

3/5 of children born to millennials are born bastards.  and a growing percentage of these poor little bastards are being encouraged to pretend their gender is the opposite of their plumbing.

So what is your point?  Do we force all pregnant women to marry?  Do we require kids live with their dads?  How do you suggest changing this?  By outlawing marriage equality?  Gays getting married are causing this?

By the way, the numbers I find are that 40% of babies are born into single parent homes.  Not 60%, as you note above.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:29 am