Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

Puerto Ricans moving to Orlando

Hawk Harrelson
    Silent Hot Dog Vendor

Puerto Ricans moving to Orlando

Post by Hawk Harrelson on Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:50 pm

By the tens of thousands!!

Best of luck to Trump and Rubio getting their votes!!

ROTFLMFAO!!

The I-4 Corridor!!

Where Florida elections are won and lost!!!
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Re: Puerto Ricans moving to Orlando

Post by Soxillinirob on Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:30 pm

Biggest migration there since right after WW2.
    Hawk Harrelson
    Silent Hot Dog Vendor

Post by Hawk Harrelson on Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:12 am

Something tells me they will not be worried about idiocy like kneeling during the National Anthem!!
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:21 am

So in other words, Democrat politicians no longer care about America.  They only care about their own little fiefdoms and realize the only way to maintain power is to import people who will be dependent about them staying in power.

Well excuse the KARK if he decides to vote his own interest and vote for whatever passes for a Republican these days.  Contrary to the Democrat platform, which is nothing more than a money making scheme for those connected, the color of the KARK's skin is not the root of the world's problems.
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Post by alohafri on Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:46 am

Deplorable Mark wrote:So in other words, Democrat politicians no longer care about America.  They only care about their own little fiefdoms and realize the only way to maintain power is to import people who will be dependent about them staying in power.

Well excuse the KARK if he decides to vote his own interest and vote for whatever passes for a Republican these days.  Contrary to the Democrat platform, which is nothing more than a money making scheme for those connected, the color of the KARK's skin is not the root of the world's problems.

What does this have to do with American citizens moving to Florida?
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:12 am

alohafri wrote:
    Deplorable Mark wrote:So in other words, Democrat politicians no longer care about America.  They only care about their own little fiefdoms and realize the only way to maintain power is to import people who will be dependent about them staying in power.

OK, the KARK didn't phrase it quite right.

This is actually the flip side of the coin where Democrats are determined to impose their will on those who oppose their leftwing lunacy by spreading their hordes around like locust.  For example, a lifelong union Democrat who flees Illinois for Wisconsin due to taxes and the economy, but then vows to vote for the cheddar version of Mike Madigan.
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Post by alohafri on Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:14 am

Deplorable Mark wrote:
    alohafri wrote:

This is actually the flip side of the coin where Democrats are determined to impose their will on those who oppose their leftwing lunacy by spreading their hordes around like locust.  For example, a lifelong union Democrat who flees Illinois for Wisconsin due to taxes and the economy, but then vows to vote for the cheddar version of Mike Madigan.

I get it, but it's a poor analogy. People in Illinois may be overtaxed, but they have homes, running water, and electricity. People in Puerto Rico don't.
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:23 am

Hawk Harrelson wrote:Something tells me they will not be worried about idiocy like kneeling during the National Anthem!!

Instead, Democrats worry about the idiocy of Obamacare while completely ignoring that instead of saving the average family $2500 a year, it caused healthcare cost to skyrocket.

That is, when the Democrats aren't worried about the idiocy of the current tax system which encourages businesses to move corporate headquarters overseas and has something like the top 20% paying 95% of the burden.  Then they are too stupid to figure out that 95% of any tax cut would natural go to the top 20% because there is really nothing to cut for the bottom 80%

But the biggest idiocy of all is how the Democrats want to import poor from all over the world into the continental 48 while at the same time claiming that those of us already here can barely survive because of the evil rich and evil white.

You people better get used to Trump.  Because Moore and Moore and Moore of his types are coming.
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:26 am

alohafri wrote:
    Deplorable Mark wrote:
    alohafri wrote:

I get it, but it's a poor analogy. People in Illinois may be overtaxed, but they have homes, running water, and electricity. People in Puerto Rico don't.

And who runs Puerto Rico?!?!?!

Or was my skin color to blame that this corrupt and bankrupt isle was completely unprepared?!?!?
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Post by alohafri on Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:58 am

Deplorable Mark wrote:
    alohafri wrote:
    Deplorable Mark wrote:
    alohafri wrote:

And who runs Puerto Rico?!?!?!

Or was my skin color to blame that this corrupt and bankrupt isle was completely unprepared?!?!?

What does that have to do with the price of beans in Iowa? Their island was destroyed by a hurricane. Because it is an island, recovery is coming slowly. People are moving so they have access to electricity, clean water, and a roof over their heads. How many people left New Orleans after Katrina to never return?

I'm sure you'd do a better job of preparing an island from a Cat 4 hurricane. 
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:19 pm

I'm sure you'd do a better job of preparing an island from a Cat 4 hurricane. 

Nah,

I'd be too busy abusing my power with teenage women

Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:06 pm