Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.


    Roy Moore must have thought he was in France

    Share
    avatar
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

    Posts : 7974
    Join date : 2009-04-05
    Age : 52
    Location : St. Charles, IL

    Re: Roy Moore must have thought he was in France

    Post by Soxillinirob on Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:01 pm

    Thank god this dumb fucking crackpot didn't win.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Roy Moore must have thought he was in France

    Post by Guest on Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:31 am

    Well I heard RobZ post about him
    I heard RobZ put Roy Moore down
    Well I hope the Schmuck from St Chuck will remember
    A southern judge doesn't need him around anyhow


    Sweet Home Alabama
       when there's hair on the vage


    Sweet Home Alabama
       who's to say your under age
    avatar
    rmapasad
    Chairman Reinsdorf

    Posts : 2822
    Join date : 2009-04-06
    Location : Northridge, CA

    Re: Roy Moore must have thought he was in France

    Post by rmapasad on Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:12 am

    Soxillinirob wrote:Thank god this dumb fucking crackpot didn't win.

    Think most Republicans are relieved that they don't have to deal with this piece of shit being in the Senate now.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Roy Moore must have thought he was in France

    Post by Guest on Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:02 am

    rmapasad wrote:
    Soxillinirob wrote:Thank god this dumb fucking crackpot didn't win.

    Think most Republicans are relieved that they don't have to deal with this piece of shit being in the Senate now.




    THE RINO'S CERTAINLY ARE


    JUST LOVE HOW THE SCHMUCK FROM ST CHUCK LABELS ANYBODY THAT DISAGREES WITH HIS FAG LOVING BULLSHIT AS A CRACKPOT


    MAYBE ROY MOORE SHOULD HAVE DROVE THAT 14 YEAR OLD DRUNKEN SLUT OFF A BRIDGE INSTEAD OF TAKING HER HOME


    ***********


    AND WHEN DO WE FORCE ELIZABETH WARREN TO RESIGN?!?!?!?!


    THAT DUMB BITCH WOULDN'T BE WHERE SHE'S AT IF SHE DIDN'T PRETEND TO BE AN INJUN


    SOMEWHERE THERE IS A NATIVE AMERICAN THAT GOT SCREWED FROM THE FINER THINGS IN LIFE BECAUSE THIS LYIN' HONKY CUNT STOLE THAT PERSON'S PLACE


    *************


    THE KARK STILL MAINTAINS THAT IT IS FAR MORE NORMAL FOR A MAN TO BE WITH A FULLY GROWN WOMAN, EVEN IF SHE BECOMES FULLY GROWN AT AN EARLY AGE, THAN IT IS FOR TWO DUDES TO PRETEND THEY ARE HUSBAND AND WIFE


    THAT IS WHY THE RINO'S SABOTAGED HIS ELECTION.


    MOORE DEFENDS THE SACRAMENT OF MARRIAGE AND IS PROUD OF THE 10 COMMANDMENTS.  THOSE WHO AREN'T ARE THE REAL CRACKPOTS.


    ***************


    AMERICA LOST LAST NIGHT.  BUT FAR TOO MANY STILL DENY THE CANCER
    avatar
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

    Posts : 7974
    Join date : 2009-04-05
    Age : 52
    Location : St. Charles, IL

    Re: Roy Moore must have thought he was in France

    Post by Soxillinirob on Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:08 am

    Moore has been kicked out of his judge positions twice.  He recently noted that the amendments beyond the tenth amendment were a mistake.  He thinks homosexuality should be illegal.  He doesn't just want to discriminate against the gays, and deprive them of the American dream.  He wants them jailed.  Not sure a good case can really be made that he belongs anywhere besides sitting in his basement muttering about "lib'ruls."
    avatar
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

    Posts : 7974
    Join date : 2009-04-05
    Age : 52
    Location : St. Charles, IL

    Re: Roy Moore must have thought he was in France

    Post by Soxillinirob on Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:14 am

    rmapasad wrote:
    Soxillinirob wrote:Thank god this dumb fucking crackpot didn't win.

    Think most Republicans are relieved that they don't have to deal with this piece of shit being in the Senate now.

    I think they probably wanted him to win and give them the immediate yes vote they'll need on the tax bill, and then they'll expunge him from the Senate, somehow.
    avatar
    rmapasad
    Chairman Reinsdorf

    Posts : 2822
    Join date : 2009-04-06
    Location : Northridge, CA

    Re: Roy Moore must have thought he was in France

    Post by rmapasad on Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:26 pm

    Deplorable Mark wrote:


    THAT IS WHY THE RINO'S SABOTAGED HIS ELECTION.


    MOORE DEFENDS THE SACRAMENT OF MARRIAGE AND IS PROUD OF THE 10 COMMANDMENTS.  THOSE WHO AREN'T ARE THE REAL CRACKPOTS.


    The Rinos didn't "sabotage" his election.   Moore sabotaged himself by his behavior and his 19th Century views on the world.  He even made a comment about how times were great in America when slavery existed.  
    As to his wrapping himself in the Bible, Jesus Christ was no intolerant bigot or pedophile like Roy Moore. Moore violates nearly every real principle Christ taught yet somehow believes that because he goes to church and quotes Scripture that entitles him to do or say whatever he damn well pleases.

    He lost because he's a fucking idiot and a piece of crap.
    avatar
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

    Posts : 7616
    Join date : 2009-04-03
    Age : 51
    Location : Southwest Suburbs

    Re: Roy Moore must have thought he was in France

    Post by alohafri on Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:13 am

    rmapasad wrote:
    Deplorable Mark wrote:


    THAT IS WHY THE RINO'S SABOTAGED HIS ELECTION.


    MOORE DEFENDS THE SACRAMENT OF MARRIAGE AND IS PROUD OF THE 10 COMMANDMENTS.  THOSE WHO AREN'T ARE THE REAL CRACKPOTS.


    The Rinos didn't "sabotage" his election.   Moore sabotaged himself by his behavior and his 19th Century views on the world.  He even made a comment about how times were great in America when slavery existed.  
    As to his wrapping himself in the Bible, Jesus Christ was no intolerant bigot or pedophile like Roy Moore. Moore violates nearly every real principle Christ taught yet somehow believes that because he goes to church and quotes Scripture that entitles him to do or say whatever he damn well pleases.

    He lost because he's a fucking idiot and a piece of crap.

    This is a "win-win" as it's being explained. The Democrats win because they have an added member of the Senate. The Republicans win because they don't have Roy Moore hanging over their heads like a sword. A Moore win would have meant trouble for Republicans in 2018. And Jones is only serving out the rest of Jeff Sessions' term.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Roy Moore must have thought he was in France

    Post by Guest on Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:22 am

    rmapasad wrote:
    Deplorable Mark wrote:


    THAT IS WHY THE RINO'S SABOTAGED HIS ELECTION.


    MOORE DEFENDS THE SACRAMENT OF MARRIAGE AND IS PROUD OF THE 10 COMMANDMENTS.  THOSE WHO AREN'T ARE THE REAL CRACKPOTS.


    The Rinos didn't "sabotage" his election.   Moore sabotaged himself by his behavior and his 19th Century views on the world.  He even made a comment about how times were great in America when slavery existed.  
    As to his wrapping himself in the Bible, Jesus Christ was no intolerant bigot or pedophile like Roy Moore. Moore violates nearly every real principle Christ taught yet somehow believes that because he goes to church and quotes Scripture that entitles him to do or say whatever he damn well pleases.

    He lost because he's a fucking idiot and a piece of crap.

    You'd have a point if your last sentence didn't also describe a significant number politicians at the local, state and federal level.


    PS, zero proof he was a pedophile


    PSS, Jesus was tolerant?!?!?!  The Bible I was taught showed that Jesus had zero tolerance of those who did not accept him as Lord and Savior.  He had zero tolerance for sin.  But forgave any sinner who truly repented.  I hope you can understand that difference.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Roy Moore must have thought he was in France

    Post by Guest on Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:29 am

    alohafri wrote:
    rmapasad wrote:
    Deplorable Mark wrote:


    THAT IS WHY THE RINO'S SABOTAGED HIS ELECTION.


    MOORE DEFENDS THE SACRAMENT OF MARRIAGE AND IS PROUD OF THE 10 COMMANDMENTS.  THOSE WHO AREN'T ARE THE REAL CRACKPOTS.


    The Rinos didn't "sabotage" his election.   Moore sabotaged himself by his behavior and his 19th Century views on the world.  He even made a comment about how times were great in America when slavery existed.  
    As to his wrapping himself in the Bible, Jesus Christ was no intolerant bigot or pedophile like Roy Moore. Moore violates nearly every real principle Christ taught yet somehow believes that because he goes to church and quotes Scripture that entitles him to do or say whatever he damn well pleases.

    He lost because he's a fucking idiot and a piece of crap.

    This is a "win-win" as it's being explained. The Democrats win because they have an added member of the Senate. The Republicans win because they don't have Roy Moore hanging over their heads like a sword. A Moore win would have meant trouble for Republicans in 2018. And Jones is only serving out the rest of Jeff Sessions' term.


    If the GOP where smart, they'd start cloning Mia Love and run her in every election.


    Then we could see how truly racist and intolerant certain cisgendered caucasian males of white priviledge who try to allevate their white guilt via leftwing statist politics and the confiscation of other peoples wealth truly are.
    avatar
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

    Posts : 7616
    Join date : 2009-04-03
    Age : 51
    Location : Southwest Suburbs

    Re: Roy Moore must have thought he was in France

    Post by alohafri on Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:23 am

    Deplorable Mark wrote:
    rmapasad wrote:
    Deplorable Mark wrote:


    THAT IS WHY THE RINO'S SABOTAGED HIS ELECTION.


    MOORE DEFENDS THE SACRAMENT OF MARRIAGE AND IS PROUD OF THE 10 COMMANDMENTS.  THOSE WHO AREN'T ARE THE REAL CRACKPOTS.


    The Rinos didn't "sabotage" his election.   Moore sabotaged himself by his behavior and his 19th Century views on the world.  He even made a comment about how times were great in America when slavery existed.  
    As to his wrapping himself in the Bible, Jesus Christ was no intolerant bigot or pedophile like Roy Moore. Moore violates nearly every real principle Christ taught yet somehow believes that because he goes to church and quotes Scripture that entitles him to do or say whatever he damn well pleases.

    He lost because he's a fucking idiot and a piece of crap.

    You'd have a point if your last sentence didn't also describe a significant number politicians at the local, state and federal level.


    PS, zero proof he was a pedophile


    PSS, Jesus was tolerant?!?!?!  The Bible I was taught showed that Jesus had zero tolerance of those who did not accept him as Lord and Savior.  He had zero tolerance for sin.  But forgave any sinner who truly repented.  I hope you can understand that difference.

    How much evidence do they need to suspend a teacher or a priest or a minister when accused of pedophilia?


    Jesus was not of this world. "Render unto Caesar's things that are Caesar's and to God what belongs to God." (Matthew 22:21)
    avatar
    Hawk Harrelson
    Silent Hot Dog Vendor

    Posts : 1195
    Join date : 2014-06-13

    Re: Roy Moore must have thought he was in France

    Post by Hawk Harrelson on Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:33 am

    I think the Mercedes Benz plant RINO Senator Shelby got for Tuscaloosa matters a lot more than the Sacrament of marriage.
    avatar
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

    Posts : 7974
    Join date : 2009-04-05
    Age : 52
    Location : St. Charles, IL

    Re: Roy Moore must have thought he was in France

    Post by Soxillinirob on Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:45 am

    Deplorable Mark wrote:


    PSS, Jesus was tolerant?!?!?!  The Bible I was taught showed that Jesus had zero tolerance of those who did not accept him as Lord and Savior.  He had zero tolerance for sin.  But forgave any sinner who truly repented.  I hope you can understand that difference.

    I can't really fathom a leader or a God who is more interested in being hailed or viewed as a Lord or a Savior than interested in seeing people be loving, caring, sharing, and accepting of one another.  
    avatar
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

    Posts : 7616
    Join date : 2009-04-03
    Age : 51
    Location : Southwest Suburbs

    Re: Roy Moore must have thought he was in France

    Post by alohafri on Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:09 am

    Deplorable Mark wrote:



    PSS, Jesus was tolerant?!?!?!  The Bible I was taught showed that Jesus had zero tolerance of those who did not accept him as Lord and Savior.  He had zero tolerance for sin.  But forgave any sinner who truly repented.  I hope you can understand that difference.

    I've been through the four Gospels as they are part of the readings every Sunday at Mass, and I don't recall any incidence of intolerance for those who did not accept him as Lord and Savior. In fact, among his last words on the Cross were "Forgive them Father, for they know not what they do." He said that about the people who nailed him to the Cross and those who were humiliating him as he was dying.


    Romans 5:8 "But God proves his love for us in that while we were still sinners Christ died for us."

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Roy Moore must have thought he was in France

    Post by Guest on Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:31 am

    alohafri wrote:
    Deplorable Mark wrote:



    PSS, Jesus was tolerant?!?!?!  The Bible I was taught showed that Jesus had zero tolerance of those who did not accept him as Lord and Savior.  He had zero tolerance for sin.  But forgave any sinner who truly repented.  I hope you can understand that difference.

    I've been through the four Gospels as they are part of the readings every Sunday at Mass, and I don't recall any incidence of intolerance for those who did not accept him as Lord and Savior. In fact, among his last words on the Cross were "Forgive them Father, for they know not what they do." He said that about the people who nailed him to the Cross and those who were humiliating him as he was dying.


    Romans 5:8 "But God proves his love for us in that while we were still sinners Christ died for us."


    How did Jesus react to the money changer doing business on the temple steps?


    And isn't there a parable regarding a Master trusting his 3 servants with various amounts of money and one of them simply buried the money so not to lose it, which angered the master?


    Maybe I didn't explain my position as clearly as I should have.  But in the Catholic schools I attended, this notion that Jesus tolerated and accepted sin and had no problem with the sinner continuing his sinful existence is pure BS.  BS perpetuated by a certain someone.  The way I was taught the teaching of Jesus fit a very obvious pattern.  Jesus would forgive you regardless of who or what you are.  But he also expected the sinner to repent.  If memory serves me correct, just about everybody that came close to Jesus did repent.


    so maybe you should quote scripture to your buddy in St Charles.  He is the one rewriting the Bible, not me.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Roy Moore must have thought he was in France

    Post by Guest on Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:38 am

    Hawk Harrelson wrote:I think the Mercedes Benz plant RINO Senator Shelby got for Tuscaloosa matters a lot more than the Sacrament of marriage.


    I disagree


    A child needs a father in their life.


    almost every other child born today is born a bastard.


    The demise of the traditional family is the root cause of so many of our social problems.


    Crying shame your side of the aisle would rather blame tax cuts for the rich.


    I would think a man who has studied Stalin would understand it is big powerful government that perpetuates poverty
    avatar
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

    Posts : 7974
    Join date : 2009-04-05
    Age : 52
    Location : St. Charles, IL

    Re: Roy Moore must have thought he was in France

    Post by Soxillinirob on Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:44 am

    Deplorable Mark wrote:


    How did Jesus react to the money changer doing business on the temple steps?


    Isn't that in the Old Testament?  Are we supposed to pay heed to the Old Test?  Or no?  That book is filled with advice that, if followed, would land you on death row or in prison for life.  But you're saying these particular passages are to be followed?

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Roy Moore must have thought he was in France

    Post by Guest on Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:54 am

    alohafri wrote:
    Deplorable Mark wrote:
    rmapasad wrote:
    Deplorable Mark wrote:


    THAT IS WHY THE RINO'S SABOTAGED HIS ELECTION.


    MOORE DEFENDS THE SACRAMENT OF MARRIAGE AND IS PROUD OF THE 10 COMMANDMENTS.  THOSE WHO AREN'T ARE THE REAL CRACKPOTS.


    The Rinos didn't "sabotage" his election.   Moore sabotaged himself by his behavior and his 19th Century views on the world.  He even made a comment about how times were great in America when slavery existed.  
    As to his wrapping himself in the Bible, Jesus Christ was no intolerant bigot or pedophile like Roy Moore. Moore violates nearly every real principle Christ taught yet somehow believes that because he goes to church and quotes Scripture that entitles him to do or say whatever he damn well pleases.

    He lost because he's a fucking idiot and a piece of crap.

    You'd have a point if your last sentence didn't also describe a significant number politicians at the local, state and federal level.


    PS, zero proof he was a pedophile


    PSS, Jesus was tolerant?!?!?!  The Bible I was taught showed that Jesus had zero tolerance of those who did not accept him as Lord and Savior.  He had zero tolerance for sin.  But forgave any sinner who truly repented.  I hope you can understand that difference.

    How much evidence do they need to suspend a teacher or a priest or a minister when accused of pedophilia?

    Excuse me, but huge difference between pedophilia and statutory rape.  In the case of Roy Moore, ZERO proof of the former, ZERO accusations of the latter.  From everything I have heard, he "made out" with fully grown women who were not old enough to vote then took NO for an answer when the young lady insisted she did not wish to go beyond "2nd base".  This behavior occurred prior to his marriage in a time and place where it would not have been considered all that unusual.  Zero evidence he ever touched another woman after his marriage.  A marriage that took place not too long after these alledged, overblown incidents where to suppose to have happened



    Jesus was not of this world. "Render unto Caesar's things that are Caesar's and to God what belongs to God." (Matthew 22:21)

    And this has to do with what?!?!?!?


    BTW, how old was Mary when she gave birth to Jesus?  How about Joseph when he married Mary?
    avatar
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

    Posts : 7616
    Join date : 2009-04-03
    Age : 51
    Location : Southwest Suburbs

    Re: Roy Moore must have thought he was in France

    Post by alohafri on Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:55 am

    Deplorable Mark wrote:
    alohafri wrote:
    Deplorable Mark wrote:



    PSS, Jesus was tolerant?!?!?!  The Bible I was taught showed that Jesus had zero tolerance of those who did not accept him as Lord and Savior.  He had zero tolerance for sin.  But forgave any sinner who truly repented.  I hope you can understand that difference.

    I've been through the four Gospels as they are part of the readings every Sunday at Mass, and I don't recall any incidence of intolerance for those who did not accept him as Lord and Savior. In fact, among his last words on the Cross were "Forgive them Father, for they know not what they do." He said that about the people who nailed him to the Cross and those who were humiliating him as he was dying.


    Romans 5:8 "But God proves his love for us in that while we were still sinners Christ died for us."


    How did Jesus react to the money changer doing business on the temple steps?


    And isn't there a parable regarding a Master trusting his 3 servants with various amounts of money and one of them simply buried the money so not to lose it, which angered the master?


    Maybe I didn't explain my position as clearly as I should have.  But in the Catholic schools I attended, this notion that Jesus tolerated and accepted sin and had no problem with the sinner continuing his sinful existence is pure BS.  BS perpetuated by a certain someone.  The way I was taught the teaching of Jesus fit a very obvious pattern.  Jesus would forgive you regardless of who or what you are.  But he also expected the sinner to repent.  If memory serves me correct, just about everybody that came close to Jesus did repent.


    so maybe you should quote scripture to your buddy in St Charles.  He is the one rewriting the Bible, not me.

    Here is the Catholic explanation of the money changers incident you speak of.


    http://catholicexchange.com/jesus-and-the-moneychangers



    Who is saying Jesus tolerated and accepted sin? No one. And if Jesus found people who did not accept him, he did not throw the full weight of God behind those people nor did he tell his Apostles to do so. 

    Mark Chapter 6
    "Wherever you enter a house, stay there until you leave. 
    Whatever place does not welcome you or listen to you,
    leave there and shake the dust off your feet
    in testimony against them." 



    https://www.catholic.com/magazine/print-edition/judge-not
    avatar
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

    Posts : 7616
    Join date : 2009-04-03
    Age : 51
    Location : Southwest Suburbs

    Re: Roy Moore must have thought he was in France

    Post by alohafri on Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:04 am

    Deplorable Mark wrote:
    alohafri wrote:
    Deplorable Mark wrote:
    rmapasad wrote:
    Deplorable Mark wrote:


    THAT IS WHY THE RINO'S SABOTAGED HIS ELECTION.


    MOORE DEFENDS THE SACRAMENT OF MARRIAGE AND IS PROUD OF THE 10 COMMANDMENTS.  THOSE WHO AREN'T ARE THE REAL CRACKPOTS.


    The Rinos didn't "sabotage" his election.   Moore sabotaged himself by his behavior and his 19th Century views on the world.  He even made a comment about how times were great in America when slavery existed.  
    As to his wrapping himself in the Bible, Jesus Christ was no intolerant bigot or pedophile like Roy Moore. Moore violates nearly every real principle Christ taught yet somehow believes that because he goes to church and quotes Scripture that entitles him to do or say whatever he damn well pleases.

    He lost because he's a fucking idiot and a piece of crap.

    You'd have a point if your last sentence didn't also describe a significant number politicians at the local, state and federal level.


    PS, zero proof he was a pedophile


    PSS, Jesus was tolerant?!?!?!  The Bible I was taught showed that Jesus had zero tolerance of those who did not accept him as Lord and Savior.  He had zero tolerance for sin.  But forgave any sinner who truly repented.  I hope you can understand that difference.

    How much evidence do they need to suspend a teacher or a priest or a minister when accused of pedophilia?

    Excuse me, but huge difference between pedophilia and statutory rape.  In the case of Roy Moore, ZERO proof of the former, ZERO accusations of the latter.  From everything I have heard, he "made out" with fully grown women who were not old enough to vote then took NO for an answer when the young lady insisted she did not wish to go beyond "2nd base".  This behavior occurred prior to his marriage in a time and place where it would not have been considered all that unusual.  Zero evidence he ever touched another woman after his marriage.  A marriage that took place not too long after these alledged, overblown incidents where to suppose to have happened



    Jesus was not of this world. "Render unto Caesar's things that are Caesar's and to God what belongs to God." (Matthew 22:21)

    And this has to do with what?!?!?!?


    BTW, how old was Mary when she gave birth to Jesus?  How about Joseph when he married Mary?

    The girls were underage. Period. He was banned from the shopping mall due to creeping young girls. He had a girl called out of her class to set up a date.


    So, I'll take your response as an indication that if some 30 year old man calls your 14 year old daughter out of class  to take her out on a date as being that you are okay with it. And, by the way, if it goes to sex, a parent can't consent for their child.


    And the Mary and Joseph thing has been pushed aside by so many true religious scholars that it doesn't even bear commenting on.
    avatar
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

    Posts : 7616
    Join date : 2009-04-03
    Age : 51
    Location : Southwest Suburbs

    Re: Roy Moore must have thought he was in France

    Post by alohafri on Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:08 am

    Deplorable Mark wrote:


    Jesus was not of this world. "Render unto Caesar's things that are Caesar's and to God what belongs to God." (Matthew 22:21)

    And this has to do with what?!?!?!?


    This was more than just about taxes. This was about God's law and Man's law. People like Roy Moore and his ilk Caesar trying to enforce God's laws.
    avatar
    rmapasad
    Chairman Reinsdorf

    Posts : 2822
    Join date : 2009-04-06
    Location : Northridge, CA

    Re: Roy Moore must have thought he was in France

    Post by rmapasad on Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:01 pm

    Deplorable Mark wrote:
    rmapasad wrote:
    Deplorable Mark wrote:
    PS, zero proof he was a pedophile


    PSS, Jesus was tolerant?!?!?!  The Bible I was taught showed that Jesus had zero tolerance of those who did not accept him as Lord and Savior.  He had zero tolerance for sin.  But forgave any sinner who truly repented.  I hope you can understand that difference.

    Wouldn't say "zero" proof.  More than a half dozen women testified to his taste for teenage girls when he was in his 30's and his come-on tactics.  So it's not a real stretch to believe he could have touched a 14 year old girl improperly. May not be the kind of proof beyond a reasonable doubt that's required in a criminal trial but he was being tried in the court of public opinion.  

    A prosecuting attorney at that point in his life dating teenage girls (an established fact) at the very least showed poor judgment and questionable character.  Crossing the line into outright pedophilia isn't a very big leap from where we know he already was.  Given that, I think a number of people including Republican Senators (even one from his own state) felt the drip, drip, drip from these accusations had some credibility.   Roy's denials and calling the accusers liars for waiting so long were straight out of the Bannon playbook. Worked for Trump in 2016 so there was little doubt that was going to be his response.

    In my earlier years studied the Bible enough to know that defining Christ as a "zero tolerance" person is offbase.  He said things like the "meek shall inherit the earth" and "love thy neighbor".
    His beliefs were about transforming people into caring individuals who want to help others.  He forgave Judas as well as the soldiers who put him to death.   This is not Roy Moore, who cloaks himself in Christianity but shits on others.  
    Did Moore repent his sins ?  Hell no, he was the defiant, self-serving, self-righteous type all the way.  Thumping the Bible on the one hand and then being extremely selfish and condemning others is the kind of phony Christianity that's been going on for two thousand years.  Roy Moore is just another in this long line of fake Christians.  

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Roy Moore must have thought he was in France

    Post by Guest on Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:03 pm

    alohafri wrote:
    Deplorable Mark wrote:


    Jesus was not of this world. "Render unto Caesar's things that are Caesar's and to God what belongs to God." (Matthew 22:21)

    And this has to do with what?!?!?!?


    This was more than just about taxes. This was about God's law and Man's law. People like Roy Moore and his ilk Caesar trying to enforce God's laws.


    Like "thou shalt not murder" or "thou shalt not kill"

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Roy Moore must have thought he was in France

    Post by Guest on Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:16 pm

    alohafri wrote:
    Deplorable Mark wrote:
    alohafri wrote:
    Deplorable Mark wrote:
    rmapasad wrote:
    Deplorable Mark wrote:


    THAT IS WHY THE RINO'S SABOTAGED HIS ELECTION.


    MOORE DEFENDS THE SACRAMENT OF MARRIAGE AND IS PROUD OF THE 10 COMMANDMENTS.  THOSE WHO AREN'T ARE THE REAL CRACKPOTS.


    The Rinos didn't "sabotage" his election.   Moore sabotaged himself by his behavior and his 19th Century views on the world.  He even made a comment about how times were great in America when slavery existed.  
    As to his wrapping himself in the Bible, Jesus Christ was no intolerant bigot or pedophile like Roy Moore. Moore violates nearly every real principle Christ taught yet somehow believes that because he goes to church and quotes Scripture that entitles him to do or say whatever he damn well pleases.

    He lost because he's a fucking idiot and a piece of crap.

    You'd have a point if your last sentence didn't also describe a significant number politicians at the local, state and federal level.


    PS, zero proof he was a pedophile


    PSS, Jesus was tolerant?!?!?!  The Bible I was taught showed that Jesus had zero tolerance of those who did not accept him as Lord and Savior.  He had zero tolerance for sin.  But forgave any sinner who truly repented.  I hope you can understand that difference.

    How much evidence do they need to suspend a teacher or a priest or a minister when accused of pedophilia?

    Excuse me, but huge difference between pedophilia and statutory rape.  In the case of Roy Moore, ZERO proof of the former, ZERO accusations of the latter.  From everything I have heard, he "made out" with fully grown women who were not old enough to vote then took NO for an answer when the young lady insisted she did not wish to go beyond "2nd base".  This behavior occurred prior to his marriage in a time and place where it would not have been considered all that unusual.  Zero evidence he ever touched another woman after his marriage.  A marriage that took place not too long after these alledged, overblown incidents where to suppose to have happened



    Jesus was not of this world. "Render unto Caesar's things that are Caesar's and to God what belongs to God." (Matthew 22:21)

    And this has to do with what?!?!?!?


    BTW, how old was Mary when she gave birth to Jesus?  How about Joseph when he married Mary?

    The girls were underage. Period. He was banned from the shopping mall due to creeping young girls. He had a girl called out of her class to set up a date.

    Did this really happened?!?!?  Or was it some Moore basher finding the MSNBC camera that was more too happy to accept anything anti Moore at face value

    So, I'll take your response as an indication that if some 30 year old man calls your 14 year old daughter out of class  to take her out on a date as being that you are okay with it. And, by the way, if it goes to sex, a parent can't consent for their child.

    Gee, I would think someone who is suppose to be a history expert would understand the concept that the standards of today do not necessarily work in other times and other places.  So if 6 years from now, I find myself in a world that is more rural in nature and where children were seen as necessary to preserving the family legacy and large families are seen as a building of family wealth, then yes, a 30 year old would be allowed to court my daughter.  Especially if he has a cement pond

    BTW, Moore was never accused of having sex with these young ladies, so maybe that should be added to the list of items that don't bear commenting on.


    And the Mary and Joseph thing has been pushed aside by so many true religious scholars that it doesn't even bear commenting on.

     sounds more like you are avoiding the issue.  typical for this board when I prove my case.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Roy Moore must have thought he was in France

    Post by Guest on Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:24 pm

    Crossing the line into outright pedophilia isn't a very big leap from where we know he already was.


    **************************************


    100% incorrect


    Huge difference between a 48" 50lb 8 year old


    and a 5'5" 120lb young lady with full C cups.


    Everybody here knows the KARK is 100% correct when he states its not uncommon for a 14 year women to look like she's 22.


    Never heard of an 8 year old passing for an adult.


    The reason I defend Moore is that he is not only a victim of he said/she said, but he is falsely accused of crimes that are grossly exaggerated from what really happened.


    Not only that, it real pisses me off that some people here fail to see the double standard.  although I will admit that saying Moore should have drove her off a bridge is not the past way to expose the very obvious double standard.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Roy Moore must have thought he was in France

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:08 am