Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

Roy Moore must have thought he was in France

alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Re: Roy Moore must have thought he was in France

Post by alohafri on Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:31 pm

Again, not when he was 32 and the girl was 14.
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:35 pm

alohafri wrote:
    Deplorable Mark wrote:
    Soxillinirob wrote:
    Deplorable Mark wrote:
      I'M SURE EVERY GUY ON THIS BOARD GOT TOUCHY FEELIE WHILE MAKING OUT TRYING TO GET THERE DATE TO GO A TAD FURTHER.  NOTHING CREEPY ABOUT THAT.  

Not with an underaged girl. You, as the father of a young girl, I have a hard time believing anything that comes out of your mouth on this subject.

MEGAN IS 8.  SHE LOOKS LIKE A CHILD.

I HAVE A COUSIN MY SAME AGE.  WHEN WE WHERE BOTH 14, SHE COULD DOLL HERSELF UP AND GET INTO BARS.  I BET YOU TEACH SOME YOUNG LADIES THAT FIT THAT DESCRIPTION.

BTW, THE AGE OF CONSENT IN ALABAMA IS 16.  AS FAR AS I KNOW, ONLY ONE WAS LESS THAN THAT AGE.

WHAT I AM OBJECTING TO IS THE IMPOSITION OF TODAY'S COSMOPOLITAN URBAN SOCIETY ONTO THE DEEP SOUTH OF 40 YEARS AGO.  FOR MUCH OF HUMAN HISTORY, A 16 YEAR OLD WOMAN GETTING MARRIED TO AN OLDER MAN WAS QUITE NORMAL.  SO WHY IS THIS MOORE THING SO BIZARRE?!?!

AND IF PEOPLE ARE SO APPALLED BY THIS?  WHY ARE PEOPLE LIKE THE ROBZ OK WITH UNDERAGE GIRLS GETTING ABORTIONS WITHOUT PARENTAL CONSENT?!?!?!  I'M FAIRLY CERTAIN ROBZ KNOWS HOW A BABY IS MADE SINCE HE HAS HELP MAKE AT LEAST 3 OF THEM.

PS, MOORE STOPPED INSTEAD OF FORCING THE YOUNG LADY TO PERFORM THE BABY MAKING ACT.  UNLIKE BILL CLINTON
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:38 pm

alohafri wrote:Again, not when he was 32 and the girl was 14.

Again, your imposing your cosmopolitan urban society values of today onto a more rural enviroment of yesteryear.

I doubt the world of 1780's were disgusted by men jerking off to the image of Marie Antoinette.  Who was 14 when she came from Austria to marry the King of France
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Post by alohafri on Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:45 pm

Deplorable Mark wrote:
    alohafri wrote:
    Deplorable Mark wrote:
    Soxillinirob wrote:
    Deplorable Mark wrote:
      I'M SURE EVERY GUY ON THIS BOARD GOT TOUCHY FEELIE WHILE MAKING OUT TRYING TO GET THERE DATE TO GO A TAD FURTHER.  NOTHING CREEPY ABOUT THAT.  

Not with an underaged girl. You, as the father of a young girl, I have a hard time believing anything that comes out of your mouth on this subject.

I HAVE A COUSIN MY SAME AGE.  WHEN WE WHERE BOTH 14, SHE COULD DOLL HERSELF UP AND GET INTO BARS.  I BET YOU TEACH SOME YOUNG LADIES THAT FIT THAT DESCRIPTION.

BTW, THE AGE OF CONSENT IN ALABAMA IS 16.  AS FAR AS I KNOW, ONLY ONE WAS LESS THAN THAT AGE.

WHAT I AM OBJECTING TO IS THE IMPOSITION OF TODAY'S COSMOPOLITAN URBAN SOCIETY ONTO THE DEEP SOUTH OF 40 YEARS AGO.  FOR MUCH OF HUMAN HISTORY, A 16 YEAR OLD WOMAN GETTING MARRIED TO AN OLDER MAN WAS QUITE NORMAL.  SO WHY IS THIS MOORE THING SO BIZARRE?!?!

AND IF PEOPLE ARE SO APPALLED BY THIS?  WHY ARE PEOPLE LIKE THE ROBZ OK WITH UNDERAGE GIRLS GETTING ABORTIONS WITHOUT PARENTAL CONSENT?!?!?!  I'M FAIRLY CERTAIN ROBZ KNOWS HOW A BABY IS MADE SINCE HE HAS HELP MAKE AT LEAST 3 OF THEM.

PS, MOORE STOPPED INSTEAD OF FORCING THE YOUNG LADY TO PERFORM THE BABY MAKING ACT.  UNLIKE BILL CLINTON

And when Megan is 14, you will be okay with a 32 year old man trying to force himself on her?

Again, false equivalency. As far as we know, Bill Clinton's "conquests" and alleged rapes were of legal age. And if you can't see the difference between the alleged assault on a 14 year old and the alleged assault on a 40 year old (or 24 year old, or 32 year old)...

And this discussion has nothing to do with abortion. It is the typical diversionary tactic used by the Bannonites.
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:06 pm

alohafri wrote:
    Deplorable Mark wrote:
    alohafri wrote:
    Deplorable Mark wrote:
    Soxillinirob wrote:
    Deplorable Mark wrote:

And when Megan is 14, you will be okay with a 32 year old man trying to force himself on her?

TALK ABOUT A FALSE EQUIVALENCY!!!! 

Again, false equivalency. As far as we know, Bill Clinton's "conquests" and alleged rapes were of legal age. And if you can't see the difference between the alleged assault on a 14 year old and the alleged assault on a 40 year old (or 24 year old, or 32 year old)...

ALLEGED!!!!  WHO'S TO SAY THIS WAS AN ASSAULT.  HECK, WHO'S TO SAY IT EVEN HAPPENED

And this discussion has nothing to do with abortion. It is the typical diversionary tactic used by the Bannonites.

WRONG AGAIN.  WHAT WOULD CAUSE WOMAN TO HAVE AN ABORTION?  SO ITS NOT A DIVERSION.  IT'S AN ILLUSTRATION OF THE HYPOCRITCAL DOUBLE STANDARD THAT EXISTS.  AS THE MILLENIALS SAY, ITS ALL INTERSECTIONAL.

PS, I AM HOPING BOTH MEGAN AND STANLEY WILL BLESS MEN WITH AT LEAST 4 GRANDCHILDREN EACH.  FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, IT IS MY OPINION ITS BEST TO START HAVING CHILDREN EARLIER IN LIFE.  BETTER TO BE CHANGING A DIAPER AT 2AM IN YOUR MID 20'S THAN CLOSING A BAR
    rmapasad
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by rmapasad on Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:17 pm

Sure, adololescents we tried to grab some bare tittie or get hand jobs from girls our age, but that's not the same as a 33 year District Attorney trying the same thing. Not only is he a grown up but he's a damn law enforcement officer who should know what kind of territory he's treading in.   
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Post by alohafri on Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:04 pm

Deplorable Mark wrote:
    alohafri wrote:
    Deplorable Mark wrote:
    alohafri wrote:
    Deplorable Mark wrote:
    Soxillinirob wrote:
    Deplorable Mark wrote:

ALLEGED!!!!  WHO'S TO SAY THIS WAS AN ASSAULT.  HECK, WHO'S TO SAY IT EVEN HAPPENED

WRONG AGAIN.  WHAT WOULD CAUSE WOMAN TO HAVE AN ABORTION?  SO ITS NOT A DIVERSION.  IT'S AN ILLUSTRATION OF THE HYPOCRITCAL DOUBLE STANDARD THAT EXISTS.  AS THE MILLENIALS SAY, ITS ALL INTERSECTIONAL.

PS, I AM HOPING BOTH MEGAN AND STANLEY WILL BLESS MEN WITH AT LEAST 4 GRANDCHILDREN EACH.  FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, IT IS MY OPINION ITS BEST TO START HAVING CHILDREN EARLIER IN LIFE.  BETTER TO BE CHANGING A DIAPER AT 2AM IN YOUR MID 20'S THAN CLOSING A BAR

Yes, your dream of a chonkger grandchild is well known in these parts.  tongue
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Post by alohafri on Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:09 pm

Deplorable Mark wrote:
    alohafri wrote:
    Deplorable Mark wrote:
    alohafri wrote:
    Deplorable Mark wrote:
    Soxillinirob wrote:
    Deplorable Mark wrote:

How is it a false equivalency? You will soon have a 14 year old daughter and may hlave to deal with this issue if you don't keep her locked in her bedroom until she is 40 (which my dad said he would have done if he had daughters).

And it is a diversion. You know my feelings on abortion, so I am now going to support your position because you make an anti-abortion statement? Life doesn't work that way...at least I don't. My opinions are my own and I'm not one of those who say "well, since you feel the same way about this issue as I do, I'm going to change my views to meet yours on other issues.
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:28 pm

wow, did you completely misread what I was trying to say.

BTW, If Megan were 14 in the deep south in the days before Al Gore invented the webbernet and Steve Dahl destroyed disco and some well to do city slicker who'd be more than happy to let his future inlaws use his cement pond came a courtin' a year or three before proper marrying age, I just might look the otherway.  but to your point, I'd still make sure he'd be seeing my shotgun.

What you and the rest of the gang is missing is that what Moore alledgely done used to get a man dragged to the alter, not thrown in jail.  these crap about him being some kind of child abductor and/or molestor sounds like a total distortion, if not complete fabrication to the KARK
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:32 pm

BTW WASN'T THE NOVEL PRIDE AND PREJUDICE ABOUT A 30 YEAR OLD DUDE CHASING SOME 18 YEAR OLD SKIRT?!?!?!?!

WHAT MOORE ALLEDGEDLY DID IS FAR MORE NORMAL THAN HOMOSEXUALITY WHICH EVERYBODY HERE TURNS A BLIND EYE TO
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:14 pm

Are we turning a blind eye?  Or do we just not give a fuck because someone's sexual preference isn't really our business?
    rmapasad
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by rmapasad on Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:50 pm

Soxillinirob wrote:Are we turning a blind eye?  Or do we just not give a fuck because someone's sexual preference isn't really our business?

Society does give a fuck when an adult's sexual preference runs to under-age kids.  Regardless of whether that is a hetro or homo-sexual orientation.
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Post by alohafri on Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:23 am

Deplorable Mark wrote:wow, did you completely misread what I was trying to say.

BTW, If Megan were 14 in the deep south in the days before Al Gore invented the webbernet and Steve Dahl destroyed disco and some well to do city slicker who'd be more than happy to let his future inlaws use his cement pond came a courtin' a year or three before proper marrying age, I just might look the otherway.  but to your point, I'd still make sure he'd be seeing my shotgun.

What you and the rest of the gang is missing is that what Moore alledgely done used to get a man dragged to the alter, not thrown in jail.  these crap about him being some kind of child abductor and/or molestor sounds like a total distortion, if not complete fabrication to the KARK

The key words are "used to." We used to allow people to smoke on airplanes too. We used to turn a blind eye to people driving in the condition you have been in at some NOMADSFESTS. 

We used to say "16 will get you 20." Now apparently, 14 will get you KARK's support to be in the Senate.
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:54 am

rmapasad wrote:
    Soxillinirob wrote:Are we turning a blind eye?  Or do we just not give a fuck because someone's sexual preference isn't really our business?

Society does give a fuck when an adult's sexual preference runs to under-age kids.  Regardless of whether that is a hetro or homo-sexual orientation.

Spare me the society crap

6000 years of societial evolution defined marriage as one man one woman for the purpose of having children

all thrown in the dumpster on the whim of fucked in the head judges who pander to perverts.

Check the age of consent in France!!!!  check states like Illinois where underage girls can get abortions without parental consent.  How old was Mother Mary when she delivered the Saviour.  Jerry Lee Lewis legally marrried his 13 year old cousin!!!!!!

So spare me you arbitrary age limits and your double standards.

Especially the Schmuck from St Chuck who thinks Bill Clinton raping women is a joke.  From everything I seen, Roy Moore was eventually stopped when his DATE told him to stop.

PS, with the age of consent being 16 in Alabama, I believe only one was under that and just barely.  so get off your high horse and quit distorting the situation.  Teenage woman dating and marrying men  that are at least a decade older is nothing new, and nothing perverse, and a hell of a lot more normal than two dudes pretending to be a marriage
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:07 am

alohafri wrote:
    Deplorable Mark wrote:wow, did you completely misread what I was trying to say.

The key words are "used to." We used to allow people to smoke on airplanes too. We used to turn a blind eye to people driving in the condition you have been in at some NOMADSFESTS. 

We used to say "16 will get you 20." Now apparently, 14 will get you KARK's support to be in the Senate.

This weekend, some chick accused Mick Foley of doing her at 15

Can Ric Flair be far behind?!?!?!?

10,000 women!!!!  Wrestled in the Deep South where 14 equals 33 in hillbilly years!!!!!

BTW, how many high schools now have day care centers for the babies of their students?!?!?!?

I just love how people like RobZ and Blondy are completely against pushing abstinence in school, but are the first to hop on their high horses whenever, and only whenever, some GOP gets accused like Roy Moore does!!!!

and RobZ deserves extra credit for his hypocriscy.  Always claiming that the millenials will put his bizarre politics on the right side of history, but completely ignoring the millenials favorite concept of intersectionalism whenever his double standards end up in the cross hairs

Finally, yes, I think society would be better off if we could get back to the days where woman got married out of high school and had half a dozen kids and stayed home and volunteered for the PTA and the local church.  Unfortunately, when half of every dollar earned goes to some think of tax, the MRS also needs to work to fund the big government lie far too many of us have been hoodwinked by
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Post by alohafri on Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:16 am

Deplorable Mark wrote:

Finally, yes, I think society would be better off if we could get back to the days where woman got married out of high school and had half a dozen kids and stayed home and volunteered for the PTA and the local church.  Unfortunately, when half of every dollar earned goes to some think of tax, the MRS also needs to work to fund the big government lie far too many of us have been hoodwinked by

Speaking of hypocrisy, why is your wife working outside of the home?
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Post by alohafri on Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:18 am

Deplorable Mark wrote:

This weekend, some chick accused Mick Foley of doing her at 15

Can Ric Flair be far behind?!?!?!?

Some woman accused Ron Jeremey of some kind of sexual assault or something. Hell, I thought he was just doing his job.
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:41 am

Deplorable Mark wrote:

Especially the Schmuck from St Chuck who thinks Bill Clinton raping women is a joke.  From everything I seen, Roy Moore was eventually stopped when his DATE told him to stop.

I think Bill Clinton raping women is a joke?  Hmm.  Really?  I said that?  I thought that?  You think I thought that?  If I believed Clinton raped someone I'd want him jailed immediately.  I don't know that he raped her.  And frankly, when the one lady that has accused him of rape had a chance under oath to make that claim, she decided against making that claim.  After she passed on making the claim under oath, she went back to making the claim outside of being under oath.  That doesn't mean he didn't do it.  Maybe he did.  What is a joke, however, is chasing the ghosts of Bill and Hillary Clinton around as if they still matter to something.  If there's evidence of rape, put it on the table and prosecute the guy.  I'd support it, and don't really know why you think otherwise.
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:47 am

Deplorable Mark wrote:

BTW, how many high schools now have day care centers for the babies of their students?!?!?!?

I just love how people like RobZ and Blondy are completely against pushing abstinence in school, but are the first to hop on their high horses whenever, and only whenever, some GOP gets accused like Roy Moore does!!!!

and RobZ deserves extra credit for his hypocriscy.  Always claiming that the millenials will put his bizarre politics on the right side of history, but completely ignoring the millenials favorite concept of intersectionalism whenever his double standards end up in the cross hairs

Actually, I'm ok with abstinence being pushed in school.  I think the kids will mostly laugh at it, or recoil in embarrassment, but how about teaching abstinence along with the importance of birth control?  Oh wait, birth control is against your religion, right?  I can think of nothing I'd like to see being taught more to teen girls than to understand that teen boys want a piece of ass...specifically, a piece of THEIR ass, and that they aren't going to win the love or respect of those teen boys by giving them an unearned taste of that apple.  Kark, I would absolutely love a curriculum that finds a way to work this into the health class lessons each year from about 6th grade until graduation of 12th grade.  I spent several years teaching high school math, science and health at an alternative high school for kids that dropped out or were expelled and now wanted to return.  I used to pester those girls relentlessly about having self esteem that didn't rely on the acceptance of the boys in the school.  Occasionally, it seemed like I was getting through to one or two.
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:30 pm

Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:43 am

Yes, your dream of a chonkger grandchild is well known in these parts.  

which reminds me, Stanley seems to be quite people with the young black ladies in band class.
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:45 am

alohafri wrote:
    Deplorable Mark wrote:

Speaking of hypocrisy, why is your wife working outside of the home?

Well Mr reading comprehension, if you read the whole post and used a little deductive reasoning, you should be able to figure out why.

Last edited by Deplorable Mark on Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:55 am

Excuse me Mr Factually challenged, but ZERO people have accused Moore of having intercourse with a 14 year old.

what really gets the KARK pig biting mad is how your RINO heroes haven't learned a damn thing from Duke LaCrosse or Kobie Bryant or that lying bitch with the mattress.  As Rolling Stone as shown, quite often allegations of these sort end up being total BS

the yearbook Moore supposedly signed looks like a forgery.

Maybe your RINO heroes should have looked up the concept of "Innocent until proven guilty"  Better yet, maybe they should have behaved like Hillary who had no problem destroying the reputations of the women raped by her husband.

BTW, maybe we should look into the ages of the young ladies JFK screwed.  
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:09 pm

Soxillinirob wrote:
    Deplorable Mark wrote:

Actually, I'm ok with abstinence being pushed in school.  I think the kids will mostly laugh at it, or recoil in embarrassment, but how about teaching abstinence along with the importance of birth control?  Oh wait, birth control is against your religion, right?  I can think of nothing I'd like to see being taught more to teen girls than to understand that teen boys want a piece of ass...specifically, a piece of THEIR ass, and that they aren't going to win the love or respect of those teen boys by giving them an unearned taste of that apple.  Kark, I would absolutely love a curriculum that finds a way to work this into the health class lessons each year from about 6th grade until graduation of 12th grade.  I spent several years teaching high school math, science and health at an alternative high school for kids that dropped out or were expelled and now wanted to return.  I used to pester those girls relentlessly about having self esteem that didn't rely on the acceptance of the boys in the school.  Occasionally, it seemed like I was getting through to one or two.

Talk about arguing in circles!!!!!

PS, birth control isn't against my religion.  But making me pay for yours is.

and spare me this crap about how you were a teacher so you know better

these damn schools do a good enough job fooling out kids into believing the global warming hoax and these retarded notion that we choose our genders.

and spare me your false premise that because it won't be 100% effective....

as well as your false premise that you can't teach that and this socalled importance of birth control.  and just way is birth control so damn imprtant?!?!?!

Oh yeah, another left wing lie about over population

A sane society would do more to encourage abstinence in the K - 12 system.  then maybe your dumb fuck millenials wouldn't have a bastard rate of 57%

Here's a thought, if little Johnny and Suzie can't control their hormones, let them suffer the consequences!!!!  Let their misery be an example!!!!

Self Control and personal responsibility, what a concept
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 pm

Soxillinirob wrote:Here you go, Kark.  A man after your own heart.

http://deadstate.org/christian-pastor-marrying-a-14-year-old-is-okay-as-long-as-the-parents-approve/

WASN'T THAT LONG AGO WHEN THIS WAS AN EVERYDAY FACT OF LIFE.

WHAT YOU AND OTHERS ON THIS BOARD FAIL TO UNDERSTAND IS THAT TECHNOLOGY IS EVOLVING MUCH MUCH FASTER THAN THE HUMAN BRAIN.

IN CASE YOU HAVEN'T FIGURED IT OUT, ITS TECHNOLOGY THAT IS PUSHING BACK THE AGE AND THE AMOUNT OF TIMES US HUMANS NEED TO PROCREATE.

HOWEVER, ARE BRAINS ARE STILL WIRED TO START MAKING BABIES BY OUR MID TEENS.

BTW, AREN'T YOU THE EX TEACHER THAT VERIFIED THE KARK'S CLAIM THAT ITS NOT UNCOMMON FOR A 14 YEAR OLD TO PASS FOR 22.

SORRY FOLKS, SHOW ME A 5'5" 120LB FEMALE WITH FULL C CUPS AND I'LL SHOW YOU A FULLY GROWN WOMAN REGARDLESS OF HER CHRONOLOGICAL AGE

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:03 pm