Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

Roy Moore must have thought he was in France

Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Roy Moore must have thought he was in France

Post by Deplorable Mark on Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:11 pm

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4914784/french-age-of-consent-may-be-reduced-to-13-years-old-after-courts-rule-two-11-year-old-girls-werent-raped/

BTW, just love how the left wing hypocrits think its perfectly OK for women the age of the Moore accusers to have abortions behind the backs of their parents.

Not to mention how many of these leftwing dopes fail to realize how many dreamers become mommies at the age of the Moore accusers by men the age that Moore was.  BTW, what Moore was accused of would have been legal in Mexico

Oh wait, Moore did not have sex with these women.  so unlike Bill Clinton, he is not a rapist.

PS, at least when Moore drove these girls home, he never drove off a bridge and let the girls drown.  Can somebody remind me how Ted Kennedy was punished for causing the death death of Mary Jo?
    Hawk Harrelson
    Silent Hot Dog Vendor

Re: Roy Moore must have thought he was in France

Post by Hawk Harrelson on Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:25 pm

Fuck all of this bullshit.  The National Anthem, the Ten Commandments...Which party has the biggest number of pussy chasers...

There has to be GOVERNING.

All of the partisanship is a load of shit.

FUCK SYMBOLISM AND MYTH.
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Post by alohafri on Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:29 pm

Hawk Harrelson wrote:Fuck all of this bullshit.  The National Anthem, the Ten Commandments...Which party has the biggest number of pussy chasers...

FUCK SYMBOLISM AND MYTH.
    cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:29 pm

Good grief.  The person in question is Roy Moore.  Not Billy Clinton or Teddy Kennedy.  Whether some or all of the accusers had abortions is also a separate and unrelated issue.  An abortion is a personal medical procedure that occurs behind closed doors, is legal, and doesn't involve me.  Until your packed SCOTUS changes that law, that's the law, and we have no involvement in the private medical procedures of US citizens.

The issue here is Roy Moore's history, his behavior and his character.  I'd have greater respect for your stance on this if you just said "I'm supporting him because I align with his ideology and I figure if he's ousted, he'll be replaced by another guy that aligns with my ideology."  That's at least an understandable stance.

Last edited by Soxillinirob on Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:30 pm

Hawk Harrelson wrote:Fuck all of this bullshit.  The National Anthem, the Ten Commandments...Which party has the biggest number of pussy chasers...

FUCK SYMBOLISM AND MYTH.

All good points.
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:41 pm

Soxillinirob wrote:Good grief.  The person in question is Roy Moore.  Not Billy Clinton or Teddy Kennedy.  Whether some or all of the accusers had abortions is also a separate and unrelated issue.  An abortion is a personal medical procedure that occurs behind closed doors, is legal, and doesn't involve me.  Until your packed SCOTUS changes that law, that's the law, and we have no involvement in the private medical procedures of US citizens.

The issue here is Roy Moore's history, his behavior and his character.  I'd have greater respect for your stance on this if you just said "I'm supporting him because I align with his ideology and I figure if he's ousted, he'll be replaced by another guy that aligns with my ideology."  That's at least an understandable stance.

JUST WHAT I NEED

THE RESPECT OF A COMPULSIVE PARTISIAN LIAR

LMAO!!!!
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:49 pm

FUCK SYMBOLISM AND MYTH.

HEY ROSEBOWL

THIS IS WHY THE MAJORITY OF US CITIZENS VOTED FOR TRUMP!!!!

AND JUST LOOK AT HIM GOVERN!!!!!

IMAGINE WHAT HE'D ACCOMPLISH IF BOTH HOUSES OF CONGRESS WEREN'T FILLED WITH SPINELESS RINO'S!!!!!!

WHERE ARE MY TAX CUTS?!?!?!?!

WHERE'S THE REPEAL OF OBAMACARE?!?!?!?!?!?

TRUMP GIVES UP HIS LIFE OF LUXURY TO HELP FIX THE COUNTRY AND YOUR PARTY CONTINUES WITH ITS CLASS WARFARE BULLSHIT.

MAYBE YOU AND THE SCHMUCK FROM ST CHUCK SHOULD LOOK UP WHAT JFK SAID ABOUT CUTTING TAXES
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:53 pm

alohafri wrote:

FUCK SYMBOLISM AND MYTH.

WHAT ARE YOU CHEERING FOR

ITS YOUR ESTABLISHMENT HEROES ENGAGING IN THIS FREAK SHOW

NOW LETS INVESTIGATE AL FRANKEN INSTEAD OF REFORMING THIS ABOMINATION OF A TAX CODE
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:54 pm

Deplorable Mark wrote:

JUST WHAT I NEED

LMAO!!!!

I didn't say anything about respecting you.  I said I'd respect "your stance" if you were just honest about it, rather than grasping for random bullshit in some vague attempt to justify this guy being a creepy weirdo.
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:56 pm

Deplorable Mark wrote:

Yeah, um, the majority didn't vote for Trump.  The electoral college elected him, despite a pretty sizable vote majority for Clinton.
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:59 pm

Soxillinirob wrote:
    Deplorable Mark wrote:

Yeah, um, the majority didn't vote for Trump.  The electoral college elected him, despite a pretty sizable vote majority for Clinton.

LEARN HOW TO READ!!!!!

I SAID US CITIZENS!!!!!!!

WE ALL KNOW THE FIVE MILLION ILLEGAL ALIEN VOTES WENT TO HILLARY
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Post by alohafri on Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:03 pm

Deplorable Mark wrote:
    Soxillinirob wrote:
    Deplorable Mark wrote:

LEARN HOW TO READ!!!!!

How many Russian votes went to Trump?
    rmapasad
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by rmapasad on Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:03 pm

Deplorable Mark wrote:https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4914784/french-age-of-consent-may-be-reduced-to-13-years-old-after-courts-rule-two-11-year-old-girls-werent-raped/

BTW, just love how the left wing hypocrits think its perfectly OK for women the age of the Moore accusers to have abortions behind the backs of their parents.
    Not to mention how many of these leftwing dopes fail to realize how many dreamers become mommies at the age of the Moore accusers by men the age that Moore was.  BTW, what Moore was accused of would have been legal in Mexico
    Oh wait, Moore did not have sex with these women.  so unlike Bill Clinton, he is not a rapist.
    PS, at least when Moore drove these girls home, he never drove off a bridge and let the girls drown.  Can somebody remind me how Ted Kennedy was punished for causing the death death of Mary Jo?

Roy Moore can blame this latest wave of women coming out of the shadows on Weinstein, who was a big donor to Democrats.  This all started when the "liberal press" got one of their own. And good ole Roy isn't alone.  The latest wave has caught up lefty-leaning Hollywood types like Spacey, Hoffman, etc. and now has reached to a a liberal US Senator, Al Franken.
    So for anyone to feel any sympathy for any of these assholes, and try to say :"well, he's no different than X, Y or Z" is bullshit.  Wrong is wrong.  A mid 30's DA hanging around malls and trolling for 14-15 girls is creepy fucking behavior.   Anyone who can't control his urges any better than that probably would have no problem asking these teenies to fondle his Johnson either. IMO, he's guilty as hell.

Who gives a shit about how old girls are who get abortions or what the age of consent is in France ?  That's supposed to justify Roy Moore ?  Or what happened to Clinton, Kennedy or even Trump who got away with his sexual harassment.  Clearly sexual harassers are now getting the spotlight put on them and it doesn't matter whether they're liberals or conservatives.

This one is on Steve Bannon who promoted Moore and is still trying to rescue him. 
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Post by alohafri on Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:04 pm

Deplorable Mark wrote:
    alohafri wrote:

FUCK SYMBOLISM AND MYTH.

NOW LETS INVESTIGATE AL FRANKEN INSTEAD OF REFORMING THIS ABOMINATION OF A TAX CODE

Oh yes. The person who wants to tear down the Republican party, using the Republican name, is calling someone a RINO. Thanks for checking in Steve Bannon.
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:07 pm

Soxillinirob wrote:
    Deplorable Mark wrote:

JUST WHAT I NEED

LMAO!!!!

I didn't say anything about respecting you.  I said I'd respect "your stance" if you were just honest about it, rather than grasping for random bullshit in some vague attempt to justify this guy being a creepy weirdo.

SO YOU ARE A LIAR AND A MORON

IT SHOULD BE OBVIOUS THAT THE KARK IS 100% BEHIND MOORE'S POSTION ON THE 10 COMMANDMENTS AND FAGGOT MARRIAGE.

PLUS THERE IS ZERO PROOF HE'S A CREEPY WEIRDO

AND IF THE ALLEGATIONS ARE TRUE, IT JUST MEANS HE DATED WOMAN THAT WERE LESS THAN SOME ARBITRARY AGE AND HE TRIED TO CHANGE A NO INTO A YES BEFORE EVENTUALLY TAKING NO FOR AN ANSWER.  I'M SURE EVERY GUY ON THIS BOARD GOT TOUCHY FEELIE WHILE MAKING OUT TRYING TO GET THERE DATE TO GO A TAD FURTHER.  NOTHING CREEPY ABOUT THAT.  IN FACT PERFECTLY NORMAL

MOORE IS AS GUILTY AS JERRY LEE LEWIS.  GUILTY OF NOTHING EXCEPT OFFENDING THE THE SNOBS LIKE YOU WHO WANT TO TELL PEOPLE HOW TO THINK
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:07 pm

Deplorable Mark wrote:
    Soxillinirob wrote:
    Deplorable Mark wrote:

LEARN HOW TO READ!!!!!

Whatever you say, Alex Jones.  More crackpot conspiracy bullshit.
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:12 pm

alohafri wrote:
    Deplorable Mark wrote:
    alohafri wrote:

FUCK SYMBOLISM AND MYTH.

Oh yes. The person who wants to tear down the Republican party, using the Republican name, is calling someone a RINO. Thanks for checking in Steve Bannon.

The Republican Party will tear itself down if it can't pass tax reform.

Your establishment heroes who you claim understand governing better than us mere mortals had ZERO prepared when it came time to repeal Obamacare and reform taxes.

7 years of promises turn out to be lies.

and you want to give them life long positions

they should be given life sentences
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:14 pm

Soxillinirob wrote:
    Deplorable Mark wrote:
    Soxillinirob wrote:
    Deplorable Mark wrote:

LEARN HOW TO READ!!!!!

Whatever you say, Alex Jones.  More crackpot conspiracy bullshit.

COMING FROM THE GUY THAT OUTRIGHT LIED ABOUT WHAT STOPPED THAT LAST ICE AGE TO PUSH THE GLOBAL WARMING HOAX!!!

YOUR THE FIRST TO ACCEPT A CRACKPOT THEORY AS FACT IF IT BACKS YOUR WHACKO POLITICS
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Post by alohafri on Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:17 pm

Deplorable Mark wrote:
    alohafri wrote:
    Deplorable Mark wrote:
    alohafri wrote:

FUCK SYMBOLISM AND MYTH.

The Republican Party will tear itself down if it can't pass tax reform.

Your establishment heroes who you claim understand governing better than us mere mortals had ZERO prepared when it came time to repeal Obamacare and reform taxes.

7 years of promises turn out to be lies.

and you want to give them life long positions

they should be given life sentences

No, I don't want to give them life long positions. I want them to have positions as long as the people they represent want them to keep representing them, not based on, as you put it, some arbitrary number.

And those who voted against the repeal of Obamacare did so because of some BS that the RINO Breitbarts tried to sneak in...and/or they were doing the will of those they represent. If you don't like John McCain or Corker, I suggest you move and run for their positions and see how "easy" their job is.
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:19 pm

Deplorable Mark wrote:

COMING FROM THE GUY THAT OUTRIGHT LIED ABOUT WHAT STOPPED THAT LAST ICE AGE TO PUSH THE GLOBAL WARMING HOAX!!!

YOUR THE FIRST TO ACCEPT A CRACKPOT THEORY AS FACT IF IT BACKS YOUR WHACKO POLITICS

Remind me again....what stopped the last ice age?  

I don't care if you won't accept that the climate is warming and that there are clear and obvious effects of this warming, along with clear and obvious evidence that we're to some degree (not sure how much) helping to cause it.  This isn't even a leftist stance anymore.  It's where the entire world is, except for the far right in this country.
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Post by alohafri on Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:19 pm

Deplorable Mark wrote:
    Soxillinirob wrote:
    Deplorable Mark wrote:
      I'M SURE EVERY GUY ON THIS BOARD GOT TOUCHY FEELIE WHILE MAKING OUT TRYING TO GET THERE DATE TO GO A TAD FURTHER.  NOTHING CREEPY ABOUT THAT.  

Not with an underaged girl. You, as the father of a young girl, I have a hard time believing anything that comes out of your mouth on this subject.
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:24 pm

rmapasad wrote:
    Deplorable Mark wrote:https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4914784/french-age-of-consent-may-be-reduced-to-13-years-old-after-courts-rule-two-11-year-old-girls-werent-raped/

Roy Moore can blame this latest wave of women coming out of the shadows on Weinstein, who was a big donor to Democrats.  This all started when the "liberal press" got one of their own. And good ole Roy isn't alone.  The latest wave has caught up lefty-leaning Hollywood types like Spacey, Hoffman, etc. and now has reached to a a liberal US Senator, Al Franken.
    So for anyone to feel any sympathy for any of these assholes, and try to say :"well, he's no different than X, Y or Z" is bullshit.  Wrong is wrong.  A mid 30's DA hanging around malls and trolling for 14-15 girls is creepy fucking behavior.   Anyone who can't control his urges any better than that probably would have no problem asking these teenies to fondle his Johnson either. IMO, he's guilty as hell.

Who gives a shit about how old girls are who get abortions or what the age of consent is in France ?  That's supposed to justify Roy Moore ?  Or what happened to Clinton, Kennedy or even Trump who got away with his sexual harassment.  Clearly sexual harassers are now getting the spotlight put on them and it doesn't matter whether they're liberals or conservatives.

This one is on Steve Bannon who promoted Moore and is still trying to rescue him. 

THE KARK HAS SEEN ENOUGH JERRY SPRINGER TO KNOW ITS NOT UNUSUAL FOR A 15 YEAR OLD WOMAN TO LOOK LIKE SHE'S 22.

AND DIDN'T MOORE MARRY AN 18 YEAR OLD AT AGE 32

IT WASN'T THAT LONG AGO 14 - 16 WERE COMMON MARRYING AGES

SO MOORE ISN'T CREEPY.  IT WAS HUMAN NATURE.

PS, JUST LOVE HOW YOU PASS OFF RUMORS AS FACT.  ZERO PROOF MOORE WAS SOME KIND OF STALKER.

ALSO ZERO PROOF HE WAS A SEXUAL HARRASSER.  UNLESS YOU THINK MAKING OUT WITH A DATE IS HARRASSMENT.  WHAT'S THE MATTER ROGER, NEVER DRY HUMP A BABE WHILE MAKING OUT ON THE COUCH WHILE YOUR PARENT WHERE OUT?!?!?!?!
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:26 pm

alohafri wrote:
    Deplorable Mark wrote:
    Soxillinirob wrote:
    Deplorable Mark wrote:
      I'M SURE EVERY GUY ON THIS BOARD GOT TOUCHY FEELIE WHILE MAKING OUT TRYING TO GET THERE DATE TO GO A TAD FURTHER.  NOTHING CREEPY ABOUT THAT.  

Not with an underaged girl. You, as the father of a young girl, I have a hard time believing anything that comes out of your mouth on this subject.

We all may have gotten touchy feely, but I didn't call her out of trig class when I was 32 yrs old to take her out and play grab-ass. 

I can honestly say there'll be no women ever making any such claims against me about getting too grabby, except for perhaps my wife who has informed me that I attempt to sexually assault her far too often.
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:27 pm

Deplorable Mark wrote:
    rmapasad wrote:

THE KARK HAS SEEN ENOUGH JERRY SPRINGER TO KNOW ITS NOT UNUSUAL FOR A 15 YEAR OLD WOMAN TO LOOK LIKE SHE'S 22.

PS, JUST LOVE HOW YOU PASS OFF RUMORS AS FACT.  ZERO PROOF MOORE WAS SOME KIND OF STALKER.

ALSO ZERO PROOF HE WAS A SEXUAL HARRASSER.  UNLESS YOU THINK MAKING OUT WITH A DATE IS HARRASSMENT.  WHAT'S THE MATTER ROGER, NEVER DRY HUMP A BABE WHILE MAKING OUT ON THE COUCH WHILE YOUR PARENT WHERE OUT?!?!?!?!
     When you're calling them up at school and pulling them out of trig class, it's pretty obvious they are not 22.
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Post by alohafri on Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:30 pm

Soxillinirob wrote:
    Deplorable Mark wrote:
    rmapasad wrote:

When you're calling them up at school and pulling them out of trig class, it's pretty obvious they are not 22.

And if Jerry Springer is your starting point for what is acceptable in society...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:05 pm