Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.


    MEGA MILLIONS

    Share

    Guest
    Guest

    MEGA MILLIONS

    Post by Guest on Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:24 pm

    NOT ONLY DID THESE GREEDY CROOKS DOUBLE THE PRICE


    THEY STOPPED THE NUMBERS AT 70!!!!!


    HOW THE HELL CAN I PLAY MY FAVORITE 1983 WHITE SOX WITHOUT #72?!?!??!!?!?


    THESE BASTARDS!!!!!!
    avatar
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

    Posts : 7656
    Join date : 2009-04-03
    Age : 51
    Location : Southwest Suburbs

    Re: MEGA MILLIONS

    Post by alohafri on Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:49 pm

    Deplorable Mark wrote:NOT ONLY DID THESE GREEDY CROOKS DOUBLE THE PRICE


    THEY STOPPED THE NUMBERS AT 70!!!!!


    HOW THE HELL CAN I PLAY MY FAVORITE 1983 WHITE SOX WITHOUT #72?!?!??!!?!?


    THESE BASTARDS!!!!!!

    The place I buy my tickets from told me this was announced. I'd never heard it before. I used to buy a Mega ticket when the jackpot got up to $50 million. Since I'm such a cheapskate, I'm going to have to change that to my Powerball threshold which is $200 million now that the price is $2.00.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: MEGA MILLIONS

    Post by Guest on Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:40 pm

    THE KARK HAS TWO PIGGY BANKS AT HOME.


    ONE I PUT A DOLLAR FOR DOLLAR MATCH TO WHATEVER I SPEND ON THE LOTTO


    THE OTHER IS FOR ALL MY LOTTO WINNINGS.


    THE KARK SPENDS ROUGHLY $10 A WEEK ON LOTTO


    IN MY 16 YEARS OF MARRIAGE, THE MATCHING PIGGY BANK TYPICALLY HAS WELL OVER $500.  THE OTHER IS LUCKY TO HAVE $50


    GEE, YOU WOULD THINK HAVE 16 YEARS I WOULD HAVE LUCKED INTO AT LEAST ONE $1000 PRIZE.


    I BELIEVE MY LARGEST ONE TICKET PAYOUT EVER HAS BEEN $21
    avatar
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

    Posts : 7656
    Join date : 2009-04-03
    Age : 51
    Location : Southwest Suburbs

    Re: MEGA MILLIONS

    Post by alohafri on Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:31 am

    Deplorable Mark wrote:THE KARK HAS TWO PIGGY BANKS AT HOME.


    ONE I PUT A DOLLAR FOR DOLLAR MATCH TO WHATEVER I SPEND ON THE LOTTO


    THE OTHER IS FOR ALL MY LOTTO WINNINGS.


    THE KARK SPENDS ROUGHLY $10 A WEEK ON LOTTO


    IN MY 16 YEARS OF MARRIAGE, THE MATCHING PIGGY BANK TYPICALLY HAS WELL OVER $500.  THE OTHER IS LUCKY TO HAVE $50


    GEE, YOU WOULD THINK HAVE 16 YEARS I WOULD HAVE LUCKED INTO AT LEAST ONE $1000 PRIZE.


    I BELIEVE MY LARGEST ONE TICKET PAYOUT EVER HAS BEEN $21

    I actually won $200 on a scratch off once. I think it was a misprint because every one of the ten spots was a $20 winner.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: MEGA MILLIONS

    Post by Guest on Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:26 am

    TENS TIMES TWENTY


    HOPE THIS WAS A BAD ATTEMPT AT HUMOR
    avatar
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

    Posts : 7656
    Join date : 2009-04-03
    Age : 51
    Location : Southwest Suburbs

    Re: MEGA MILLIONS

    Post by alohafri on Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:21 am

    Deplorable Mark wrote:TENS TIMES TWENTY


    HOPE THIS WAS A BAD ATTEMPT AT HUMOR

    There were ten scratch off spots. Each one had $20 under it. $20 X 10 = $200 correct? Or am I missing something?

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: MEGA MILLIONS

    Post by Guest on Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:26 pm

    why did you think it was a misprint?
    avatar
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

    Posts : 7656
    Join date : 2009-04-03
    Age : 51
    Location : Southwest Suburbs

    Re: MEGA MILLIONS

    Post by alohafri on Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:52 pm

    Deplorable Mark wrote:why did you think it was a misprint?
    Oh, now I get your question! I just thought it odd that every slot would have been a $20 winner...for me! Yes, I thought I had been punked! LOL

    Sponsored content

    Re: MEGA MILLIONS

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:23 pm