Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

Shoulder surgery for Rodon

Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Shoulder surgery for Rodon

Post by Deplorable Mark on Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:04 pm

http://m.whitesox.mlb.com/news/article/256582176/carlos-rodon-undergoes-left-shoulder-surgery/

GEE, THIS COULDN'T HAVE BEEN DONE 6 MONTHS AGO?!?!?!?!?

Hahn says he could be back by Opening Day, but it could take to June.

Oh well.....

Just gives OUR White Sox another spot to gamble on the Doug Fisters of the world

tongue
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Re: Shoulder surgery for Rodon

Post by Soxillinirob on Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:35 pm

Sounds like a pretty bad case of Bursitis.  I don't really know what that is, or how you fix it via surgery, but holy shit.  Always thought it was some kind of inexplicable inflammation.
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Post by alohafri on Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:44 pm

Soxillinirob wrote:Sounds like a pretty bad case of Bursitis.  I don't really know what that is, or how you fix it via surgery, but holy shit.  Always thought it was some kind of inexplicable inflammation.

I never knew Bursitis was something you would have surgery for. I figured an occasional anti-inflammatory when it flared up.
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:19 pm

alohafri wrote:
    Soxillinirob wrote:Sounds like a pretty bad case of Bursitis.  I don't really know what that is, or how you fix it via surgery, but holy shit.  Always thought it was some kind of inexplicable inflammation.

I never knew Bursitis was something you would have surgery for. I figured an occasional anti-inflammatory when it flared up.

Exactly.  Same here.
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:03 am

Soxillinirob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:

Exactly.  Same here.

THE KARK is not a doctor, but he did play one as a child.....

So let me just say that it doesn't take a CPA with a 135 IQ to figure out that OUR White Sox have been downplaying the seriousness of Rodon's malady from the beginning.

geek

Let's just hope that the fantasy of Rodon and Giolito being the new Koufax and Drysdale and Kopech being the new Nolan Ryan is still a possibility.  Add the superstar outfield on LouBOB - Micker and the Blake and OUR White Sox will be roaring in the 20's

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:42 am