Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

Stopping those Asain Racists

Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Re: Stopping those Asain Racists

Post by Deplorable Mark on Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:44 am

MORE STATUE STUPIDITY

A CATHOLIC SCHOOL IN CALIFORNIA IS TAKING DOWN STATUES OF JESUS AND MARY IN ORDER TO NOT OFFEND NON CATHOLIC STUDENTS!!!!

MAYBE THE REAL PROBLEM ISN'T LEFTWING LUNACY, BUT RIGHTWING COWARDICE!!!!

HOW IN THE BLUE HELL CAN ANY SANE PERSON COMPLAIN ABOUT A JESUS STATUE IN A CATHOLIC SCHOOL?!?!?!?!?!

AND DOES THE CHURCH HAVE ANY FIRE AND BRIMSTONE LEFT?!?!?!?  I COULD JUST IMAGINE WHAT BROTHER FRANK OR SISTER ANN ROBERTS WOULD DO TO THESE IDIOTS!!!!

WHAT'S NEXT?!?!!?  MALE WAITERS AT HOOTERS?!?!?!
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:45 am

rmapasad wrote:
    Deplorable Mark wrote:Heard on the radio that ESPN just fired an asian announcer because his name was Robert Lee

THANK YOU ROGER!!!!

I must commend the  President of ESPN for his prompt action !!!
    When he heard it was me on the phone complaining about that broadcaster,
    he took my call right away and said "consider your request done"    :-)

NOW THAT'S FUNNY!!!!!!

NICE TO SEE YOU HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR

MAY BE HOPE FOR YOU YET
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:30 pm

THE PC THOUGHT POLICE CONTINUE TO RUN AMOK

A MEMPHIS THEATRE GROUP HAS DECIDED TO STOP ITS ANNUAL SHOWING OF "GONE WITH THE WIND"

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NETWORKS TO BUT AN END TO THE EASTER TRADITION OF THE AIRING OF THE 10 COMMANDMENTS STARRING CHARLESTON HESTON.  NOT ONLY DOES THIS LONG DRAWN OUT FILM OF HATE SHOW SLAVES, BUT IT HAS A GUN NUT GLORIFYING THE GREATNESS OF GOD!!!

GEE, I WONDER WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF SOMEBODY TRIED TO BAN "DO THE RIGHT THING"  A MOVIE THAT ADVOCATED VIOLENCE, VANDALISM, RIOTING AND LOOTING.  IN OTHER WORDS, THE MODIS OPERANDI OF GROUPS LIKE BLM AND ANTIFA
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:07 pm

Deplorable Mark wrote:
    GEE, I WONDER WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF SOMEBODY TRIED TO BAN "DO THE RIGHT THING"  A MOVIE THAT ADVOCATED VIOLENCE, VANDALISM, RIOTING AND LOOTING.  IN OTHER WORDS, THE MODIS OPERANDI OF GROUPS LIKE BLM AND ANTIFA

"Do the Right Thing"...one of my all time faves.  Never got the feeling it advocated violence so much as demonstrated what monsters folks can turn into when there's a lack of compassion and communication.  The film sure as hell never gave me the feeling that the violence was justified.  Came across to me as the unfortunate ends resulting from unfortunate means.  Great movie.
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Post by alohafri on Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:29 am

Deplorable Mark wrote:THE PC THOUGHT POLICE CONTINUE TO RUN AMOK

A MEMPHIS THEATRE GROUP HAS DECIDED TO STOP ITS ANNUAL SHOWING OF "GONE WITH THE WIND"

The Catholic school you mentioned and the theater are stupid. But they were making individual choices. They weren't being forced to do these things by the government. "Gone With The Wind" is historical fiction and I really don't think it glorifies the southern viewpoint like some may claim. This was a coward trying to avoid potential conflict. 

The Catholic school is run by cowards as well. Alienating potential students? It's a Catholic school fer crying out loud. If I was going to enroll at Spertus College, I would assume that I'd be taught by a bunch of guys wearing Yamikas and taught things from the Jewish perspective. 

But, as we approach Banned Book Week, you will notice that the right is as much responsible for banning books as the left is.

http://www.bannedbooksweek.org/censorship/bannedbooksthatshapedamerica
    Hawk Harrelson
    Silent Hot Dog Vendor

Post by Hawk Harrelson on Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:20 am

What does Murph think???
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:20 pm

alohafri wrote:
    Deplorable Mark wrote:THE PC THOUGHT POLICE CONTINUE TO RUN AMOK

The Catholic school you mentioned and the theater are stupid. But they were making individual choices. They weren't being forced to do these things by the government. "Gone With The Wind" is historical fiction and I really don't think it glorifies the southern viewpoint like some may claim. This was a coward trying to avoid potential conflict. 

The Catholic school is run by cowards as well. Alienating potential students? It's a Catholic school fer crying out loud. If I was going to enroll at Spertus College, I would assume that I'd be taught by a bunch of guys wearing Yamikas and taught things from the Jewish perspective. 

But, as we approach Banned Book Week, you will notice that the right is as much responsible for banning books as the left is.

http://www.bannedbooksweek.org/censorship/bannedbooksthatshapedamerica

somebody else phrased it much better than I'm going to, but here it goes.

IS THERE REALLY A DIFFERENCE IF ITS BEING DONE DUE TO GOVERNMENT OPPRESSION THAN IF ITS BEING DONE OUT OF FEAR WHAT AN UNCIVIL MOB WILL DO?

SO Kevin, while I do agree that they are cowards, are they really stupid?  OK, in these two cases, most likely stupid considering how highly unlikely they would suffer backlash.

But peer pressure and societial pressure are real things.  and they can be just as unjust & oppressive as any government
    rmapasad
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by rmapasad on Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:21 pm

<<The Catholic school you mentioned and the theater are stupid. But they were making individual choices. They weren't being forced to do these things by the government. >>
    Interesting question that if Catholic Schools take government vouchers for their tuition then they may have to accord similar anti-discrimination and 1st Amendment protections as public schools.  
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Post by alohafri on Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:34 pm

rmapasad wrote:<<The Catholic school you mentioned and the theater are stupid. But they were making individual choices. They weren't being forced to do these things by the government. >>
    Interesting question that if Catholic Schools take government vouchers for their tuition then they may have to accord similar anti-discrimination and 1st Amendment protections as public schools.  

Which is why a lot of them won't take those vouchers. They want the "Catholic" to remain in Catholic schools.
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:35 pm

The KARK always said, fire the Dept or Ed and outsource education the the Catholics.

Nothing teaches better than a nun with a ruler
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Post by alohafri on Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:19 am

Deplorable Mark wrote:The KARK always said, fire the Dept or Ed and outsource education the the Catholics.

I don't understand why Trump didn't just leave the Secretary of Education position empty. If he truly wants to get rid of it, that's the way to do it. Of course, he probably owed Satan DeVos a favor.
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:19 am

alohafri wrote:
    Deplorable Mark wrote:The KARK always said, fire the Dept or Ed and outsource education the the Catholics.

I don't understand why Trump didn't just leave the Secretary of Education position empty. If he truly wants to get rid of it, that's the way to do it. Of course, he probably owed Satan DeVos a favor.

The real way to do it would be to nominate Todd

The KARK is as "Free Market" as they come, and not even I can get my head around privatizing all of education.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:44 pm