Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.


    Stopping those Asain Racists

    Share
    avatar
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

    Posts : 1704
    Join date : 2016-09-16

    Stopping those Asain Racists

    Post by Deplorable Mark on Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:19 am

    Heard on the radio that ESPN just fired an asian announcer because his name was Robert Lee




    THANK YOU ROGER!!!!




    I suppose we should all be grateful that the southern General wasn't named Bruce.  Otherwise all the Roger types would now being burning martial arts videos in the streets
    avatar
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

    Posts : 7126
    Join date : 2009-04-03
    Age : 50
    Location : Southwest Suburbs

    Re: Stopping those Asain Racists

    Post by alohafri on Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:05 am

    Deplorable Mark wrote:Heard on the radio that ESPN just fired an asian announcer because his name was Robert Lee




    THANK YOU ROGER!!!!




    I suppose we should all be grateful that the southern General wasn't named Bruce.  Otherwise all the Roger types would now being burning martial arts videos in the streets

    He wasn't fired. He was being moved to cover games that didn't involve Virginia. Possibly one of the dumbest things to come out of this situation.
    avatar
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

    Posts : 1704
    Join date : 2016-09-16

    Re: Stopping those Asain Racists

    Post by Deplorable Mark on Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:35 am

    either that, or the school that is changing their nickname because its the same the horse of Robert E Lee.


    I wonder if it was a white horse?


    I wonder how the Roger types feel about black churchs holding white elephant sales


    We all know he has no problem using the tactics of the 3rd Reich and the Taliban.  Both whom made a practice of tearing down statues and monuments in the middle of the night.


    And doesn't fighting Hate with violence sound a wee bit hypocritcal?


    Especially when the hater is a 60 year old women holding an American flag.  Yep, she deserved to be punched in the face by some spoiled white boy that marches with his face covered.


    I wonder if the dumb schmucks who wonder what is wrong with "Antifa" ever pondered how much better the world would be if these thugs threw their jars of urine at gang memember selling drugs at street corners instead of police officers doing their jobs.


    I wonder if the self righteous morons who think they are so morally superior denouncing white supremacy ever pondered how much better the world would be if "Black Lives Matter" marched in the hood where blacks are getting killed everyday instead of focusing their outrage at 100 year old statues.


    Speaking of black lives, I wonder what message a planned parenthood sends to black people.  I know the original message was that blacks should kill their babies because the progressive elite feared what would happen if their numbers ever got too large.  I would think a planned parenthood would be more offensive than any statue of a Conferderate soldier
    avatar
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

    Posts : 7126
    Join date : 2009-04-03
    Age : 50
    Location : Southwest Suburbs

    Re: Stopping those Asain Racists

    Post by alohafri on Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:06 am

    You are focusing on small groups of people. Stop being like all of the media and generalizing! Sure, we can all find that ONE STORY that will piss us off, yet ignore the fact that in most of the world life is going on like it always has.
    avatar
    rmapasad
    Roof Shot

    Posts : 2413
    Join date : 2009-04-06
    Location : Northridge, CA

    Re: Stopping those Asain Racists

    Post by rmapasad on Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:07 am

    alohafri wrote:
    Deplorable Mark wrote:Heard on the radio that ESPN just fired an asian announcer because his name was Robert Lee
    THANK YOU ROGER!!!!
    I suppose we should all be grateful that the southern General wasn't named Bruce.  Otherwise all the Roger types would now being burning martial arts videos in the streets

    He wasn't fired. He was being moved to cover games that didn't involve Virginia. Possibly one of the dumbest things to come out of this situation.

    That is dumb.  Going overboard with "progressive" ideas is not good either.  
    avatar
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

    Posts : 7343
    Join date : 2009-04-05
    Age : 51
    Location : St. Charles, IL

    Re: Stopping those Asain Racists

    Post by Soxillinirob on Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:16 am

    alohafri wrote:You are focusing on small groups of people. Stop being like all of the media and generalizing! Sure, we can all find that ONE STORY that will piss us off, yet ignore the fact that in most of the world life is going on like it always has.

    Precisely.  Some Antifa dude throws urine at someone and suddenly Anti-fascist is a bad thing?  Are we to similarly assume that all Alt-right marchers are murderous since one guy committed a terrorist attack with his car?  Since a few BLM dopes caused violence, do we assume the whole movement is about violence?  The world is full of dopes doing stupid shit.  It would behoove us to view them as the exception and not the rule.
    avatar
    Hawk Harrelson
    Andy the Clown

    Posts : 992
    Join date : 2014-06-13

    Re: Stopping those Asain Racists

    Post by Hawk Harrelson on Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:37 am

    Rock with RINOS!!!
    avatar
    rmapasad
    Roof Shot

    Posts : 2413
    Join date : 2009-04-06
    Location : Northridge, CA

    Re: Stopping those Asain Racists

    Post by rmapasad on Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:37 pm

    Deplorable Mark wrote:either that, or the school that is changing their nickname because its the same the horse of Robert E Lee.


    I wonder if it was a white horse?


    I wonder how the Roger types feel about black churchs holding white elephant sales


    We all know he has no problem using the tactics of the 3rd Reich and the Taliban.  Both whom made a practice of tearing down statues and monuments in the middle of the night.


    And doesn't fighting Hate with violence sound a wee bit hypocritcal?


    Especially when the hater is a 60 year old women holding an American flag.  Yep, she deserved to be punched in the face by some spoiled white boy that marches with his face covered.


    I wonder if the dumb schmucks who wonder what is wrong with "Antifa" ever pondered how much better the world would be if these thugs threw their jars of urine at gang memember selling drugs at street corners instead of police officers doing their jobs.


    I wonder if the self righteous morons who think they are so morally superior denouncing white supremacy ever pondered how much better the world would be if "Black Lives Matter" marched in the hood where blacks are getting killed everyday instead of focusing their outrage at 100 year old statues.


    Speaking of black lives, I wonder what message a planned parenthood sends to black people.  I know the original message was that blacks should kill their babies because the progressive elite feared what would happen if their numbers ever got too large.  I would think a planned parenthood would be more offensive than any statue of a Conferderate soldier

    How the hell do you know what Planned Parenthood's "real" purpose was ?  Isn't it great to see  
    right-wing white guys who've never experienced racism purport to know what's best for black people ? 

    People in the South including blacks have been so used to seeing the flag and statues of Lee that they were numb to them.  Until the Dylan Roofs and now the KKK/Nazis/white supremacists start to shove in peoples' faces what those things actually symbolize.

    Confederate flag and statues were brought back after Reconstruction and were symbols of the South's defiance.  They said basically "we're still a separate nation with our own rules and those rules don't include blacks." No mistake that the KKK quickly adopted the Confederate flag. No mistake that it took 100 years after the Civil War, and the power of the Federal government, to force the South to integrate schools, restrooms, and lunch counters. 

    There's still a strong undercurrent of paternalistic racism today. This is what a NC Commissioner, who is part of the Sons of the Confederacy said yesterday "I am not ashamed of my great-grandfather. He did what he did. It is my understanding that when he died ... that some guys on the farm, you can call them slaves if you want to, but I would just call them workers, that they raised a good bit of my family. When the time came, my great-grandmother gave them land. I am not going to be an assault on logic, an assault on the history of this country and the heritage of this area and this country. Not going to do it."

    Blacks weren't slaves, they were "workers".  Workers who ran away at every chance they could. Workers who were beaten and raped.  But yes, the white ancestors who fought for the cause of keeping  them slaves must be honored and cherished even though it was 150 fucking years ago.   And to top it off, the real evil-doers in all this aren't the Nazis or KKK who killed someone, but the protestors and those who want to "destroy history".  
    avatar
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

    Posts : 1704
    Join date : 2016-09-16

    Re: Stopping those Asain Racists

    Post by Deplorable Mark on Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:35 pm

    alohafri wrote:You are focusing on small groups of people. Stop being like all of the media and generalizing! Sure, we can all find that ONE STORY that will piss us off, yet ignore the fact that in most of the world life is going on like it always has.


    Stop acting like the Media?!?!?!?!?!?


    Excuse me, but I believe the media has a responsibility to society, which they are clearly abdicating.


    Me, I just ranting and raving to about a half dozen people in between spreadsheets.


    PS, just wait until a small group decides to rename your school because it is named about a drug abusing adulterer that frequented prostitutes.  Not to mention eagle sounds a lot like kleegal which is a klan term.
    avatar
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

    Posts : 1704
    Join date : 2016-09-16

    Re: Stopping those Asain Racists

    Post by Deplorable Mark on Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:00 pm

    rmapasad wrote:
    Deplorable Mark wrote:either that, or the school that is changing their nickname because its the same the horse of Robert E Lee.


    I wonder if it was a white horse?


    I wonder how the Roger types feel about black churchs holding white elephant sales


    We all know he has no problem using the tactics of the 3rd Reich and the Taliban.  Both whom made a practice of tearing down statues and monuments in the middle of the night.


    And doesn't fighting Hate with violence sound a wee bit hypocritcal?


    Especially when the hater is a 60 year old women holding an American flag.  Yep, she deserved to be punched in the face by some spoiled white boy that marches with his face covered.


    I wonder if the dumb schmucks who wonder what is wrong with "Antifa" ever pondered how much better the world would be if these thugs threw their jars of urine at gang memember selling drugs at street corners instead of police officers doing their jobs.


    I wonder if the self righteous morons who think they are so morally superior denouncing white supremacy ever pondered how much better the world would be if "Black Lives Matter" marched in the hood where blacks are getting killed everyday instead of focusing their outrage at 100 year old statues.


    Speaking of black lives, I wonder what message a planned parenthood sends to black people.  I know the original message was that blacks should kill their babies because the progressive elite feared what would happen if their numbers ever got too large.  I would think a planned parenthood would be more offensive than any statue of a Conferderate soldier

    How the hell do you know what Planned Parenthood's "real" purpose was ?  Isn't it great to see  
    right-wing white guys who've never experienced racism purport to know what's best for black people ? 

    People in the South including blacks have been so used to seeing the flag and statues of Lee that they were numb to them.  NOT TO MENTION EVERY BUILDING IN VIRGINIA BEING NAMED AFTER ROBERT KKK BYRD.  Until the Dylan Roofs and now the KKK/Nazis/white supremacists start to shove in peoples' faces what those things actually symbolize.

    Confederate flag and statues were brought back after Reconstruction and were symbols of the South's defiance.  They said basically "we're still a separate nation with our own rules and those rules don't include blacks." No mistake that the KKK quickly adopted the Confederate flag. No mistake that it took 100 years after the Civil War, and the power of the Federal government, to force the South to integrate schools, restrooms, and lunch counters.   AND DONE BY REPUBLICAN PRESIDENTS!!!

    There's still a strong undercurrent of paternalistic racism today.  YEAH, BY THE LEFT!!! This is what a NC Commissioner, who is part of the Sons of the Confederacy  NOW THERE IS A MAIN STREAM GROUP, NOT said yesterday "I am not ashamed of my great-grandfather. He did what he did. It is my understanding that when he died ... that some guys on the farm, you can call them slaves if you want to, but I would just call them workers, that they raised a good bit of my family. When the time came, my great-grandmother gave them land. I am not going to be an assault on logic, an assault on the history of this country and the heritage of this area and this country. Not going to do it."

    Blacks weren't slaves, they were "workers".  Workers who ran away at every chance they could. Workers who were beaten and raped.  But yes, the white ancestors who fought for the cause of keeping  them slaves must be honored and cherished even though it was 150 fucking years ago.   And to top it off, the real evil-doers in all this aren't the Nazis or KKK who killed someone, but the protestors and those who want to "destroy history".  


    Spare me!!!!!!!


    The racism of Margaret Sanger is well documented


    As is the racism of Lyndon B Johnson.  The man the proudly declared he just bought the "N" vote for 200 years with his (not so) Great Society.  Yeah, the leftwing knew what would best for blacks.  Pen them up in high rise ghettos and insist mothers stop marrying the fathers of their children to qualify for welfare.  The illegitimacy rate has tripled since MLK was daydreaming.  Yet selfrighteous lefties like you never mention how damaging how growing up with out a father is.  3/4 of black children raised in fatherless homes, and you cry about a damn statue .


    And yes, Black Lives matter is an evil organization trying to make a buck in the grievance industry.  Try learning abuout Booker T Washington if you don't understand the reference.  And yes, Antifa is an evil organization.  running around with faces covered, punching old ladies and throwing urine at police.  Both groups, a pair of evil hypocrits.  While neither have the disgusting history of the KKK or nazis, its because they haven't been around long even.  However, BLM and Antifa are splinter groups of communism.  And evil philosophy as well.


    Unfortunately, you seem to fail to understand history and that 2 evils can oppose each other.  Communists have always fought fascists.  Unlike pro wrestling, not every fight is good guy versuses bad.  More like two wolves fighting over a sheep.  


    So spare your selfrighteous nonsensee about whats best for black people and how fascist tactics are justified if used against the right people.  The black community suffered under Barack Obama because of leftwing idiocy that has turned the Democrat party into a band of idiots.  That is beginning to reverse under Trump because of his pro growth policies.  maybe the fake media should be reporting that instead on manufacturing phony controversey about 100 year old statues that nobody gave a damn about 2 weeks ago.
    avatar
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

    Posts : 1704
    Join date : 2016-09-16

    Re: Stopping those Asain Racists

    Post by Deplorable Mark on Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:34 pm

    HEY ROGER


    in the past two weeks, who has thrown more urine at the police, nazi's or Antifa?


    In the past two years, who has burnt down more building, the KKK or BLM?


    The fact that you can't figure this out is further proof of your weak analytical skills.


    And no, I'm not equating these fringe whacko supremists groups to the Boy Scouts, although I know people on this board have equated the Boy Scouts to them.


    You need to stop acting like a hysterical clown.  Nobody gives a rats ass about the KKK, or nazi's or the sons of the Confederacy.  Woodstock was bigger than these groups.  They influence nobody.  People wouldn't know David Duke was still alive if your kind didn't flock to him every election year in a dishonest attempt to paint him has your typical republican.  If you want the KKK to once again because a major player like they were in the Democrat party in the 20's, keep on giving them a platform and keep on confusing white guilt and white priviledge with white supremacy.  Tell the board lawyers and bankers and doctors and teachers that they are where they are because they are white.  At some point, they will stop feeling guilty.  At some point, they will insist they be allowed to keep what they worked hard for. 


    BLM and Antifa on the other hand, they seem to get a free pass in the press.  Thank God Trump had the balls to call these violent fascists out.  These groups are where the KKK and the nazi's where 100 years ago.  They need to be shutdown now before they duplicate that disgusting history.  and the best way to do that is to mock and ridicule and constantly show the parralels between them and the fascists they claim to be against.  You have to be blind not to see that BLM and Antifa are terror groups.  And honest media would label them as such.  and a sane citizenry would be outraged at their fascist tactics instead of cheering them on as they tear down statues, burn down buildings, and destroy property as well as businesses
    avatar
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

    Posts : 1704
    Join date : 2016-09-16

    Re: Stopping those Asain Racists

    Post by Deplorable Mark on Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:03 pm

    Hawk Harrelson wrote:Rock with RINOS!!!



    We should be throwing rocks at RINOS!!!!!!!!!!!


    Where is tax reform and the gutting ot he IRS?!?!?!?!?!??


    Where is healthcare reform and giving it back to the free market?!?!?!?!?!?!


    Seven freakin years of phony promises followed by 7 months of bullshit excuses!!!!!!!!


    Paul RINO Ryan is suppose to be some kind of budget wonk.  Why didn't this clown have both bills written and ready on the day Trump was sworn in.  RINO Ryan and Mitch the Bitch where repealing Obamacare every other month when Barack the Bolshevik was President.  Where did these bills go?!?!?!


    Instead these RINO retards run from their own shadow and let fake stories of Russia and now phony racism rule the news cycle.  Lets denounce the man that gave us the White House so we'll have an excuse to NOT do what we've been promising the past seven years, because we've never meant those promises in the first place.  We just wanted the votes because we'd rather have trickle down graft under Hillary instead of being expected to actually do something.


    Golden opportunity for the Republicans to instill their vision of America.  A vision many think is vastly superior than the leftwing idea of turning America into Europe, but with a functioning military.  Instead of seizing the golden opportunity, the Republican party is being exposed as golden opportunists who value their own little political fiefdoms, even if its to the detriment of the American people.
    avatar
    rmapasad
    Roof Shot

    Posts : 2413
    Join date : 2009-04-06
    Location : Northridge, CA

    Re: Stopping those Asain Racists

    Post by rmapasad on Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:48 pm

    Deplorable Mark wrote:HEY ROGER


    in the past two weeks, who has thrown more urine at the police, nazi's or Antifa?


    In the past two years, who has burnt down more building, the KKK or BLM?


    The fact that you can't figure this out is further proof of your weak analytical skills.


    And no, I'm not equating these fringe whacko supremists groups to the Boy Scouts, although I know people on this board have equated the Boy Scouts to them.


    You need to stop acting like a hysterical clown.  Nobody gives a rats ass about the KKK, or nazi's or the sons of the Confederacy.  Woodstock was bigger than these groups.  They influence nobody.  People wouldn't know David Duke was still alive if your kind didn't flock to him every election year in a dishonest attempt to paint him has your typical republican.  If you want the KKK to once again because a major player like they were in the Democrat party in the 20's, keep on giving them a platform and keep on confusing white guilt and white priviledge with white supremacy.  Tell the board lawyers and bankers and doctors and teachers that they are where they are because they are white.  At some point, they will stop feeling guilty.  At some point, they will insist they be allowed to keep what they worked hard for. 


    BLM and Antifa on the other hand, they seem to get a free pass in the press.  Thank God Trump had the balls to call these violent fascists out.  These groups are where the KKK and the nazi's where 100 years ago.  They need to be shutdown now before they duplicate that disgusting history.  and the best way to do that is to mock and ridicule and constantly show the parralels between them and the fascists they claim to be against.  You have to be blind not to see that BLM and Antifa are terror groups.  And honest media would label them as such.  and a sane citizenry would be outraged at their fascist tactics instead of cheering them on as they tear down statues, burn down buildings, and destroy property as well as businesses

    Not surprising that you're on the nutty Ann Coulter bandwagon that KKK and Nazis aren't really as dangerous as the liberal media make them out to be..In your words "they influence nobody".  Except maybe  James Fields, Dylan Roof and the guy who stabbed two innocent people to death on a train in Portland this year.  Or the people who've been bombing mosques.   But yeah, I guess we should believe that organizations that preach hatred and have a history of lynchings, bombings, and murders of innocents won't do much harm. Whereas those organizations who throw bags of piss at cops and mar up statues.  Wow -now that's real terrorism. 

    Look, AntiFa has meatheads who like mixing it up with the hate groups and cops. I don't condone their tactics. But to my knowledge, none of them or their supporters have driven cars through a crowd of people ISIS-style.  They haven't killed innocent people for the sin of being the wrong race or religion.  They haven't bombed buildings, not caring how many victims could be inside.  So until they do stuff like that a person who equates piss throwers with murderers has the analytical skills problem.

    I realize that blacks shot some police officers last year and claimed that BLM was their inspiration.
    But BLM leaders were quick to disavow and condemn those acts.   Contrast that to the response of the Grand Dragon of the KKK on Heather Heyer's death:
    "I'm sorta glad that them people got hit and I'm glad that girl died," Mr Moore said in a voicemail message to WBTV. "They were a bunch of Communists out there protesting against somebody's freedom of speech, so it doesn't bother me that they got hurt at all." He also warned the deadly violence which erupted was going to become more common.  

    So here again people who have some semblance of objectivity can distinguish the difference between these hate groups and the other protesters at Charlottesville.  Proof being the many Republicans who just did.   But people like you who are so twisted into their ideology that they can't think straight make these  jack-ass statements that are ridiculous and juvenile.  
    avatar
    rmapasad
    Roof Shot

    Posts : 2413
    Join date : 2009-04-06
    Location : Northridge, CA

    Re: Stopping those Asain Racists

    Post by rmapasad on Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:08 pm

    Deplorable Mark wrote:
    Hawk Harrelson wrote:Rock with RINOS!!!



    We should be throwing rocks at RINOS!!!!!!!!!!!


    Where is tax reform and the gutting ot he IRS?!?!?!?!?!??


    Where is healthcare reform and giving it back to the free market?!?!?!?!?!?!


    Seven freakin years of phony promises followed by 7 months of bullshit excuses!!!!!!!!


    Paul RINO Ryan is suppose to be some kind of budget wonk.  Why didn't this clown have both bills written and ready on the day Trump was sworn in.  RINO Ryan and Mitch the Bitch where repealing Obamacare every other month when Barack the Bolshevik was President.  Where did these bills go?!?!?!


    Instead these RINO retards run from their own shadow and let fake stories of Russia and now phony racism rule the news cycle.  Lets denounce the man that gave us the White House so we'll have an excuse to NOT do what we've been promising the past seven years, because we've never meant those promises in the first place.  We just wanted the votes because we'd rather have trickle down graft under Hillary instead of being expected to actually do something.


    Golden opportunity for the Republicans to instill their vision of America.  A vision many think is vastly superior than the leftwing idea of turning America into Europe, but with a functioning military.  Instead of seizing the golden opportunity, the Republican party is being exposed as golden opportunists who value their own little political fiefdoms, even if its to the detriment of the American people.


    Yeah, I guess an Admistration that is on its 3rd Chief of Staff and Director of Communication in the last 7 months bears no responsibility for this confusion.  Maybe no one wants to listen to Trump (Mr 36 % approval) anymore.
    As to the health care bill, Senators care about what their constituents are saying and they don't like the "free market" solution which means pre-existing conditions and people 55- 65 will be subject to far greater, totally unaffordable premiums.  That's why public  support for the Republican bill is at 37% and support for keeping Obamacare is at 50%.  But Mr 36% doesn't understand that he and his fans aren't going to get their way by insults and threats.   The more he attacks the Republicans, the worse it gets for him..
    avatar
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

    Posts : 1704
    Join date : 2016-09-16

    Re: Stopping those Asain Racists

    Post by Deplorable Mark on Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:48 am

    ONCE AGAIN, YOU COMPLETELY MISREPRESENT WHAT IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING


    AND HOW CAN YOU SAY PEOPLE DON'T LIKE FREE MARKET HEALTHCARE WHEN WE HAVEN'T HAD FREE MARKET HEALTHCARE SINCE THE 30'S?!?!?!?


    YOU DO REALIZE OBAMACARE HAS BEEN A DISASTER DONTCHA?!?!?!


    AND I JUST LOVE HOW YOU CLAIM A FREE MARKET WOULD FORCE 55-65 TO PAY UNAFFORDABLE PREMIUMS  WHAT DOES YOUR LYING ASS THINK IS HAPPENING NOW?!?!?!?!?


    EVER THINK OF TELLING THE TRUTH INSTEAD OF THE SPIN?!?!?!?
    avatar
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

    Posts : 1704
    Join date : 2016-09-16

    Re: Stopping those Asain Racists

    Post by Deplorable Mark on Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:01 am

    HEY ROGER

    BEFORE OBAMA FUCKED UP THE HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY, A CATASTROPHIC PLAN FOR A FAMILY OF 4 WAS LESS THAN $200!!!!!

    SURE YOU HAD A HUGE DEDUCTIBLE, BUT A HEALTHY FAMILY THAT RARELY SAW A DOCTOR WOULDN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DEDUCT.

    HOWEVER, MOST PEOPLE DON'T KNOW THIS BECAUSE MOST PEOPLE GET THEIR INSURANCE THRU THEIR EMPLOYER AND MOST EMPLOYERS OVER INSURE MEANING EVERY EMPLOYEE IS HAVING THOUSANDS OF THEIR COMPENSATION DOLLARS PISSED AWAY.

    I'VE BEEN STUDYING THIS FOR 15 YEARS.  MOST PEOPLE WOULD BE BETTER OFF JUST GETTING THE CASH INSTEAD OF THE INSURANCE.  BUT THEN, THAT ASSUMES THEY ACTUALLY BUY INSURANCE AND PUT THE MONEY SAVED INTO AN HSA.  

    OF COURSE, THIS PLAN WAS NEVER ADVOCATED BECAUSE IT DEMANDS PEOPLE TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR OWN LIVES.  AND SINCE MOST PEOPLE AREN'T CPA'S WITH ACCESS TO THE COMPANY BOOKS, MOST PEOPLE DON'T SEE HOW MUCH MONEY THEY ARE SCREWED OUT OF

    WELL I;M A CPA AND I SEE THE COMPANY BOOKS AND I KNOW WHERE MY MONEY GOES.  IN A TRUE FREE MARKET, I'D HAVE WELL OVER $100K IN AN HSA.  THE ONLY YEARS WHERE i WOULD HAVE GOTTEN SCREWED WHERE THE TWO YEARS MY WIFE GAVE BIRTH.  BUT THOSE TWO YEARS WOULD BE EASILY ABSORBED THE NEXT YEAR.

    SO SPARE ME YOUR BULLSHIT.  I KNOW MY NUMBERS.  AND I KNOW I'M GETTING SCREWED BECAUSE POLITICIANS PANDER TO THE LOWEST COMMON DENOMITATOR, INSTEAD OF APPEALING TO HIGHER STANDARDS
    avatar
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

    Posts : 1704
    Join date : 2016-09-16

    Re: Stopping those Asain Racists

    Post by Deplorable Mark on Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:30 am

    HEY ROGER, ITS SIMPLE MATH


    IF I PAY $200 A MONTH FOR A $10k DEDUCTIBLE, I'M SPENDING LESS THAN THE GUY PAYING $1000 A MONTH FOR A $1000 DEDUCTIBLE!!!!


    AND EVERY COMPANY I'VE EVER WORKED FOR, OR AUDITED SPENDS AT LEAST THAT MUCH PER EMPLOYEE!!!


    AND IF I RARELY GO TO THE DOCTOR, I'M ONLY SPENDING A FRACTION OF MY $10K DEDUCTIBLE, MEANING MORE MORE STAYS IN MY POCKET


    HOW MANY OF THE IDIOTS IN YOUR POLE NUMBERS UNDERSTAND THIS VERY SIMPLE CONCEPT.


    BUT I'M WRONG BECAUSE THE MISINFORMED AND UNINFORMED A REJECTING A CONCEPT THEY CLEARLY DON'T UNDERSTAND.


    AGAIN, I'VE BEEN STUDYING THIS ISSUE 15 YEARS AND I KNOW WHAT GOES IN AND OUT OF MY POCKET.  I'M NOT SOME IDIOT LISTENING TO BERNIE SANDERS BABBLE ABOUT HOW REPUBLICANS JUST WANT PEOPLE TO GET SICK AND DIE.


    IF PEOPLE WERE PERSONALLY RESPONSIBLE, THE FREE MARKET WOULD WORK FOR 90% OF THE POPULATION.  CHARITY COULD EASILY COVER THE OVER 10%.
    avatar
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

    Posts : 7343
    Join date : 2009-04-05
    Age : 51
    Location : St. Charles, IL

    Re: Stopping those Asain Racists

    Post by Soxillinirob on Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:42 am

    What about the folks on those catastrophic policies that either get denied for some kind of pre-existing bullshit claim, or who would hit the hard cap on lifetime benefits and no longer be covered?  I don't think it's an accident that medical costs have been the number one explanation and/or reason given for individual bankruptcies in the past 10-15 yrs.  Catastrophic policies are great as long as you never become catastrophically ill or injured.  And very few do.  But many of those who did would shortly thereafter bump up against the cap.  

    I don't say any of this in order to sell ACA as perfect.  It's not.  I view it more as necessary than perfect.  It does some things that needed doing.  Any day now, maybe the parties will work on improving it.  The fact that Republican majorities haven't been able to undo it further demonstrates that it was necessary.
    avatar
    rmapasad
    Roof Shot

    Posts : 2413
    Join date : 2009-04-06
    Location : Northridge, CA

    Re: Stopping those Asain Racists

    Post by rmapasad on Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:03 am

    Deplorable Mark wrote:HEY ROGER

    BEFORE OBAMA FUCKED UP THE HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY, A CATASTROPHIC PLAN FOR A FAMILY OF 4 WAS LESS THAN $200!!!!!

    SURE YOU HAD A HUGE DEDUCTIBLE, BUT A HEALTHY FAMILY THAT RARELY SAW A DOCTOR WOULDN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DEDUCT.

    HOWEVER, MOST PEOPLE DON'T KNOW THIS BECAUSE MOST PEOPLE GET THEIR INSURANCE THRU THEIR EMPLOYER AND MOST EMPLOYERS OVER INSURE MEANING EVERY EMPLOYEE IS HAVING THOUSANDS OF THEIR COMPENSATION DOLLARS PISSED AWAY.

    I'VE BEEN STUDYING THIS FOR 15 YEARS.  MOST PEOPLE WOULD BE BETTER OFF JUST GETTING THE CASH INSTEAD OF THE INSURANCE.  BUT THEN, THAT ASSUMES THEY ACTUALLY BUY INSURANCE AND PUT THE MONEY SAVED INTO AN HSA.  

    OF COURSE, THIS PLAN WAS NEVER ADVOCATED BECAUSE IT DEMANDS PEOPLE TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR OWN LIVES.  AND SINCE MOST PEOPLE AREN'T CPA'S WITH ACCESS TO THE COMPANY BOOKS, MOST PEOPLE DON'T SEE HOW MUCH MONEY THEY ARE SCREWED OUT OF

    WELL I;M A CPA AND I SEE THE COMPANY BOOKS AND I KNOW WHERE MY MONEY GOES.  IN A TRUE FREE MARKET, I'D HAVE WELL OVER $100K IN AN HSA.  THE ONLY YEARS WHERE i WOULD HAVE GOTTEN SCREWED WHERE THE TWO YEARS MY WIFE GAVE BIRTH.  BUT THOSE TWO YEARS WOULD BE EASILY ABSORBED THE NEXT YEAR.

    SO SPARE ME YOUR BULLSHIT.  I KNOW MY NUMBERS.  AND I KNOW I'M GETTING SCREWED BECAUSE POLITICIANS PANDER TO THE LOWEST COMMON DENOMITATOR, INSTEAD OF APPEALING TO HIGHER STANDARDS

    I insure two employees who are in their 50's and their families.  They've seen 10% increases in premiums yearly since Obamacare and had about the same increases before Obamacare.  Their premiums for the whole family run close to $ 1900 per month and they are real users of the insurance. Kids are regularly at the doctor, one employee had major foot surgery, and the other's wife has had constant thyroid issues. Should the "free market" solution be adopted it's hard to say exactly what premiums might be charged for the pre-existing thyroid condition or asthmatic condition of one employee's 10 year old son.   But the uncertainty of that has them and me concerned.

    Your personal example hardly represents the whole country and people who are in their late 50's, when things start to go wrong and aren't yet eligible for Medicare, have to depend heavily on their employers' insurance.  God forbid, they should lose their jobs and have to find coverage in a free market .
    Sure, they may opt for lower premium, high deductible catastrophic plans.  But that may also discourage routine doctor visits which might catch issues early on before a major problem develops or in the case of cancer before it's too late for effective treatment.
    avatar
    Hawk Harrelson
    Andy the Clown

    Posts : 992
    Join date : 2014-06-13

    Re: Stopping those Asain Racists

    Post by Hawk Harrelson on Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:06 pm

    Who is that psycho Uncle Tom Donny trots out at his idiotic rallies???
    avatar
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

    Posts : 1704
    Join date : 2016-09-16

    Re: Stopping those Asain Racists

    Post by Deplorable Mark on Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:30 pm

    rmapasad wrote:
    Deplorable Mark wrote:HEY ROGER

    BEFORE OBAMA FUCKED UP THE HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY, A CATASTROPHIC PLAN FOR A FAMILY OF 4 WAS LESS THAN $200!!!!!

    SURE YOU HAD A HUGE DEDUCTIBLE, BUT A HEALTHY FAMILY THAT RARELY SAW A DOCTOR WOULDN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DEDUCT.

    HOWEVER, MOST PEOPLE DON'T KNOW THIS BECAUSE MOST PEOPLE GET THEIR INSURANCE THRU THEIR EMPLOYER AND MOST EMPLOYERS OVER INSURE MEANING EVERY EMPLOYEE IS HAVING THOUSANDS OF THEIR COMPENSATION DOLLARS PISSED AWAY.

    I'VE BEEN STUDYING THIS FOR 15 YEARS.  MOST PEOPLE WOULD BE BETTER OFF JUST GETTING THE CASH INSTEAD OF THE INSURANCE.  BUT THEN, THAT ASSUMES THEY ACTUALLY BUY INSURANCE AND PUT THE MONEY SAVED INTO AN HSA.  

    OF COURSE, THIS PLAN WAS NEVER ADVOCATED BECAUSE IT DEMANDS PEOPLE TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR OWN LIVES.  AND SINCE MOST PEOPLE AREN'T CPA'S WITH ACCESS TO THE COMPANY BOOKS, MOST PEOPLE DON'T SEE HOW MUCH MONEY THEY ARE SCREWED OUT OF

    WELL I;M A CPA AND I SEE THE COMPANY BOOKS AND I KNOW WHERE MY MONEY GOES.  IN A TRUE FREE MARKET, I'D HAVE WELL OVER $100K IN AN HSA.  THE ONLY YEARS WHERE i WOULD HAVE GOTTEN SCREWED WHERE THE TWO YEARS MY WIFE GAVE BIRTH.  BUT THOSE TWO YEARS WOULD BE EASILY ABSORBED THE NEXT YEAR.

    SO SPARE ME YOUR BULLSHIT.  I KNOW MY NUMBERS.  AND I KNOW I'M GETTING SCREWED BECAUSE POLITICIANS PANDER TO THE LOWEST COMMON DENOMITATOR, INSTEAD OF APPEALING TO HIGHER STANDARDS

    I insure two employees who are in their 50's and their families.  They've seen 10% increases in premiums yearly since Obamacare and had about the same increases before Obamacare.  Their premiums for the whole family run close to $ 1900 per month and they are real users of the insurance. Kids are regularly at the doctor, one employee had major foot surgery, and the other's wife has had constant thyroid issues. Should the "free market" solution be adopted it's hard to say exactly what premiums might be charged for the pre-existing thyroid condition or asthmatic condition of one employee's 10 year old son.   But the uncertainty of that has them and me concerned.

    Your personal example hardly represents the whole country and people who are in their late 50's, when things start to go wrong and aren't yet eligible for Medicare, have to depend heavily on their employers' insurance.  God forbid, they should lose their jobs and have to find coverage in a free market .
    Sure, they may opt for lower premium, high deductible catastrophic plans.  But that may also discourage routine doctor visits which might catch issues early on before a major problem develops or in the case of cancer before it's too late for effective treatment.


    ONLY A COMMIE DOESN'T TRUST THE FREE MARKET!!!!!

    AND SPARE ME YOUR SOB STORIES

    YOU HAVE YET TO EXPLAIN THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A BOSS GIVING HIS EMPLOYEE AND EXTRA $20k A YEAR AND GIVING THAT $20K TO BIG BLUE OR THAT DUCK OR FLO FROM PROGRESSIVE

    IN FACT, YOU IGNORE THAT POINT LIKE THE PLAGUE

    SERIOUSLY, HOW STUPID ARE YOU.

    YOU'D RATHER GIVE OBAMACARE $1900 A MONTH AND LET YOU EMPLOYEES ONLY BE ON THE HOOK FOR SOME CO-PAY?!?!?!?  YOU CALL THAT COMPASSION

    WHY NOT JUST GIVE THEM THE $1900!!!!!!  I'M SURE SAME ASTHMA AND DIABETES AND BROKEN FOOTS WILL BE TAKEN CARE OF.  AND YOUR HEALTHY EMPLOYEES WILL HAVE AMPLE FUNDS TO BUILD A NEST EGG.  WOULDN'T TAKE LONG TO HAVE 6 FIGURE HSA.  BUT YOUR STUPID ASS WOULD RATHER MAKE THE INSURANCE COMPANIES RICH INSTEAD OF YOUR EMPLOYEES

    LEARN HOW TO ADD, LEARN HOW TO READ, AND LEARN HOW TO THINK
    avatar
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

    Posts : 1704
    Join date : 2016-09-16

    Re: Stopping those Asain Racists

    Post by Deplorable Mark on Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:36 pm

    God forbid, they should lose their jobs and have to find coverage in a free market .




    HEY GENIUS, MAYBE IF EMPLOYERS GAVE THE EMPLOYEES THE MONEY THEY GIVE INSURANCE, THEN PEOPLE CAN BUY THEIR OWN POLICIES AND NOT WORRY ABOUT.


    MY AUNT IS 77 AND HAS DID THIS SINCE THE 60'S


    OR IS BEING BLESSED WITH GOOD HEALTH AND BEING FISCALLY RESPONSIBLE UNIQUE TO THE FAMILY KARKO?!?!?


    QUIT IGNORING THE OTHERSIDE OF THE COIN


    AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A CPA WITH A 135 IQ TO REALIZE THE BEST FORM OF COMPENSATION IS COLD HARD CASH
    avatar
    rmapasad
    Roof Shot

    Posts : 2413
    Join date : 2009-04-06
    Location : Northridge, CA

    Re: Stopping those Asain Racists

    Post by rmapasad on Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:31 pm

    Deplorable Mark wrote:

    ONLY A COMMIE DOESN'T TRUST THE FREE MARKET!!!!!

    AND SPARE ME YOUR SOB STORIES

    YOU HAVE YET TO EXPLAIN THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A BOSS GIVING HIS EMPLOYEE AND EXTRA $20k A YEAR AND GIVING THAT $20K TO BIG BLUE OR THAT DUCK OR FLO FROM PROGRESSIVE

    IN FACT, YOU IGNORE THAT POINT LIKE THE PLAGUE

    SERIOUSLY, HOW STUPID ARE YOU.

    YOU'D RATHER GIVE OBAMACARE $1900 A MONTH AND LET YOU EMPLOYEES ONLY BE ON THE HOOK FOR SOME CO-PAY?!?!?!?  YOU CALL THAT COMPASSION

    WHY NOT JUST GIVE THEM THE $1900!!!!!!  I'M SURE SAME ASTHMA AND DIABETES AND BROKEN FOOTS WILL BE TAKEN CARE OF.  AND YOUR HEALTHY EMPLOYEES WILL HAVE AMPLE FUNDS TO BUILD A NEST EGG.  WOULDN'T TAKE LONG TO HAVE 6 FIGURE HSA.  BUT YOUR STUPID ASS WOULD RATHER MAKE THE INSURANCE COMPANIES RICH INSTEAD OF YOUR EMPLOYEES

    LEARN HOW TO ADD, LEARN HOW TO READ, AND LEARN HOW TO THINK

    You consistently complete the buffoon trifecta of being unbearably obnoxious, asinine on the logic, and sloppy on the facts. 
    We talked ten years ago about eliminating company health insurance, setting up HSA's, and letting each employee fend with their own insurance.  My top employees didn't want HSA's and I wanted to keep my top employees.
    "Wouldn't take long to have a 6 figure HSA".  WHO ARE YOU KIDDING ?  The average max for HSA's have ranged from $5500-6700 per year. Means over last 10 years, the family would have $60,000 not 6 figures and that assumes the family never has to dip into those HSA funds  !!!!!!   My top employees (each of whom has three kids plus their own medical issues) could easily spend $5000 a year or more on out of pocket medical costs on those high deductible plans. So much for get-rich-quick HSA "savings".   


    Oh and whereas my employer share contributions have never been taxable income to them, and had these 6 figures per year people been given those $$ as direct compensation, anything over and above the HSA ceiling would be taxable, plus the kicker is that they couldn't use HSA funds to pay premiums.  Plus there was administrative fees for HSA's.  Plus HSA's, unlike 401-K's, could not be borrowed against if they needed extra money for things like improving their house.

    So stuff your worthless opinions right up your ass.
    avatar
    Hawk Harrelson
    Andy the Clown

    Posts : 992
    Join date : 2014-06-13

    Re: Stopping those Asain Racists

    Post by Hawk Harrelson on Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:08 am

    ROCKING!!!


    How about Pelfrey??????
    avatar
    rmapasad
    Roof Shot

    Posts : 2413
    Join date : 2009-04-06
    Location : Northridge, CA

    Re: Stopping those Asain Racists

    Post by rmapasad on Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:51 pm

    Deplorable Mark wrote:Heard on the radio that ESPN just fired an asian announcer because his name was Robert Lee

    THANK YOU ROGER!!!!


    I must commend the  President of ESPN for his prompt action !!!
    When he heard it was me on the phone complaining about that broadcaster,
    he took my call right away and said "consider your request done"    :-)

    Sponsored content

    Re: Stopping those Asain Racists

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:41 pm