Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

Taking our military back

Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Taking our military back

Post by Deplorable Mark on Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:59 am

Just heard Trump has banned transgendered from the military.

GREAT MOVE!!!!!

The military is meant to defend our nation, not be some leftwing social experiment

the military needs men to fight.  Not mentally ill freaks looking for a free sex change operation.

BTW, I hope all the board fag lovers realize their is a huge difference between a dick sucker and a whacko who wishes to turn his penis into a vagina.

Personally, I can't imagine why the LGB's ever wanted to include the T in the first place.  My guess is their numbers are so small that they had to include everybody that isn't normal
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Re: Taking our military back

Post by Soxillinirob on Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:55 pm

So do they just oust existing trans folks from the military?  People who have served, are serving, and probably have more courage in their little toe that the orange moron in charge of the military?  That might be tricky.  They might want to at least grandfather the existings and just ban incomers.  Or just make a rule about transitioning while enlisted.  I don't know.  Seems like a lot of energy wasted on something that has little bearing.
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:50 pm

Sent the freaks to the Eastern Front!!!!
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:58 pm

Well, one of them was notably a part of Seal Team 6, so he/she has actually already been to the Eastern Front, and is probably more courageous than the combined lot of we posters, save for the one Vietnam vet that posts here.
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Post by alohafri on Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:55 pm

If they want to serve, let them serve. However, we the taxpayers shouldn't be on the hook for their elective surgeries during or after their tours of duty.
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:12 pm

alohafri wrote:If they want to serve, let them serve. However, we the taxpayers shouldn't be on the hook for their elective surgeries during or after their tours of duty.

Gee, you wouldn't think that would be the real motive would it?!?!?!?!?

Funny how when the KARK mentioned he wanted his Stanley to join the military b4 going to college, several of the board's enlightened left practically acccused me of child abuse.  I believe Mart actually said Stanley was to smart and talented for the military.  Then you have lefty elites like John Kerry claiming today's military are mostly dumb hicks that didn't have a better option.

Where was Mr RobZ back that when our armed forces were being besmirched?!?!?!?

But when his beloved mentally ill freaks are no longer given special treatment, then these whack jobs are all Sgt York in drag.

Spare me!!!!!

Trans don't belong in the military for the same reason midgets and heroin addicts and the blind don't.  Some people aren't fit to serve.  Plus Trump was doing the will of the generals.  I would think the generals would know better than some know it all schmuck that never served a day and never ever thinks beyond what Rachal Maddow tells him to think
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:24 pm

Soxillinirob wrote:Well, one of them was notably a part of Seal Team 6, so he/she has actually already been to the Eastern Front, and is probably more courageous than the combined lot of we posters, save for the one Vietnam vet that posts here.

Looks like Ms Beck turned her outie into an innie.  Crying shame HE could not get the professional help HE needed.  The real tragedy is that progressives think any mental disorder that is sexual in nature should be ignored.  

PS, I doubt HE had tits when HE was serving.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:38 pm