Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

KID ROCK FOR SENATE

Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

KID ROCK FOR SENATE

Post by Deplorable Mark on Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:26 am

Screw these politicians!!!!  Experts in nothing.  They are all like Obama.  Pseudo intellectual frauds that never done a damn thing in the real world; therefore have no clue how it work.

We started with Trump

Ugly Americans that love America and ain't afraid to give a big FU to the establishment elitists that want big government to run every aspect of your lives.  These asshole elitists lie about the evils of capitalism.  Capitalism never perpetrated the evils of the USSR, China, or Cuba or any other nation that put government above God.

What qualifies Kid Rock?  the same thing that qualified Al Franken.

Give me a guy that his lived life instead of these over educated under performers that have been fucking up America the past 50 years with their social engineering.

THE DEMOCRATS IN CONGRESS ARE INSANE LIARS.  THE REPUBLICANS ARE COWARDLY LIARS.

These assholes want to blame Trump for healthcare?!?!?!?!?!?  He's been in DC 6 months.  It was liars like Schumer that passed the bill to see whats in it.  and this 2 faced fuck talks about morals?!??!?!  And Paul Ryan, supposed to be the budget master.  7 years to come up with a plan and it turns out all he had was his dick in his hand.  what a RINO piece of crap he's turning out to be.

the KARK would love to run himself.  But A) no money; but more importantly B) it would put my families lives in danger

Best line so far for Kid Rock:

TIME TO ELECT A PIMP INSTEAD OF A HO
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Re: KID ROCK FOR SENATE

Post by Soxillinirob on Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:17 am

Why is Trump to blame for the failed healthcare bill?  He had nothing to do with it.   It was poorly created, has no public support, cuts taxes on the rich, and takes coverage away from millions.  What in the hell could Trump have done to save it?  Are people actually blaming him?  I blame him for being a complete and utter lying dipshit, but the healthcare bill was a dog with or without him.

Get ready for the progressive push toward single payer in the near future.  Millennials want that and are the growing electorate.
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:44 am

Well Mr RobZ,

I'm sure you are aware single payer failed in California.

What you fail to realize is their will never be true single payer in this nation because when the details of what it would entails come out, millennials will realize the reality doesn't match the ideal and will abandon it.  Plus the elitist you consider progressive will demand to be exempted from it, which BTW will reek of hypocriscy to the millennials and will force many a millennial to realize your socalled progressives like Hillary and Bernie are more converned about their power and pocketbooks than the greater good.

The other thing you fail to realize is that millenials are young and have not experienced too much of life.  As they grow and get jobs and get married and have kids and live life, their opinions are bound to change on at least some issues.  I'm sure quite a few will realize that free markets and saving for a rainy day are better than being tax the hell out of everything and have a big government program ran  everything.  And just wait until babies are left to die like that poor kid in the UK.

I also still have a very big problem with the way you phrase your position.  Your constant use of the word progressive I find to be both offensive and intellectual dishonest.  You see, a conservative argument can also be made for single payer.  Let me summarize

1)  the purpose of insurance is to spread the risk.  In other words, everybody pays a little so nobody pays a lot.  so the bigger the population pool, the less everyone pays
    2)  Only the US Federal government is capable of spreading that risk over the entire US population.
    3)  If its over the entire population, then there are no exemptions or opt outs.  Meaning you and your wife give up your cadillac coverage.  Ditto all those in public sector unions, our elected officials, and the rich fat cats who probably have their on doctors on staff
    4)  If the government covers everybody, insurance company will no longer be able to sell health insurance.  Meaning they go out of business with no govt bail out
    5)  to further cut costs, doctors, nurse, etc need to become federal employees.  I would also put in a nominal copay like $20 for each and every visit
    6)  since insurance companies issue ID cards, single payer will be a perfect vehicle to issue national ID cards and since every US citizen now has a valid ID, what you call progressive will no longer have an excuse to oppose voter ID laes
    7)  You can pay for this with an FTEE tax.  employers will be able to afford this because they will no longer pay for group coverage.  In other words, the money they current pay in premiums will be repealed and replaced with a new tax.  Funny how I never heard any socalled progressive mention this.  But then, I don't believe socalled progressive actually think about the consequences of implamenting their ideas.

The one thing that kills the conservative argument for single payer is that you what need the current IRS and income tax structure to help facilitate it.  Why? to make sure the rich pay their fair share of medical costs of course.

I hope you enjoyed my insult free response and hope you are enjoying your summer with your family.

XOXOXOXOOX
    THE KARK

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:34 pm