Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

Kark's Dream Come True!

alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Kark's Dream Come True!

Post by alohafri on Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:39 pm

Atlanta has released Bartolo Colon!
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Re: Kark's Dream Come True!

Post by Deplorable Mark on Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:26 am

I fail to see how an honest and logical person can reach such a conclusion.

Yes, I admit that I wanted the White Sox to use the pending spring training deadline as leverage to sign some veterans on the cheap.  However, this is the end of June, not the middle of February.  Also, Colon is not an unsigned free agent who may or may not have a little gas left in the tank.  He is a player that was just fired for having an ERA over 8.  So to claim that Bartolo Colon somehow is a player the KARK would want on his Chicago White Sox is an out right lie.

Furthermore, logic would dictate that it is the originator of this thread that should want a Colon part 3 in a White Sox uniform.  After all, it was that person who stated earlier this year that the top prospects should spend 2017 in the minors and that in 2017, losses are preferred.

Well, who better than a 44 year old wash up fat ass can deliver those much preferred losses?

And I'm sure the originator of this post is well aware that OUR White Sox plan to move pitching in July.  I am also sure that person is also aware of the high number of injuries OUR White Sox are experiencing.  So who better to keep Kopech and company on the farm than a bunch of released has beens like Colon?

As a bonus, not only would Colon deliver the losses that some here claim are preferred, Colon would only cost OUR White Sox the league minimum salary.

Now I am not claiming that Kevin is a secret Colon advocate, but there is no denying that today, Colon meets quite a few of the objectives Kevin wants in the 2017 season.
    Hawk Harrelson
    Silent Hot Dog Vendor

Post by Hawk Harrelson on Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:10 am

What does Murph think??

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:43 am