Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

DNC Hit Squads

Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Re: DNC Hit Squads

Post by Soxillinirob on Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:53 am

So protesting something political is ok, but we don't have a right or deserve to protest a private corporation or person?  

Honestly, I never heard of Antifa until a day ago, and I still don't really know what it is.  I've since heard it means "anti-fascist", which seems like a good thing to be.

I don't support anyone getting violent at these rallies or protests.
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:57 am

ANTIFA IS ANTI FASCIST JUST LIKE THE AFFORDABLE CARE ACT DELIVERED AFFORDABLE CARE

AND THEY DON'T PROTEST, THEY INCITE VIOLENCE

AND HAD IT BEEN ONE OF THESE PROGRESSIVE FASCIST CLOWNS IN BLACK HOODIES MOWING DOWN PEOPLE, I BET YOU'D BE JUSTIFYING IT.

YOU WANT JUSTIFICATION

A CITY WITH A DEMOCRAT MAYOR GAVE THE WHITE SUPREMICISTS A PERMIT!!!!  THEN THE DEMOCRAT MAYOR ORDERED THE POLICE TO STAND DOWN!!!  THIS WAS AFTER THE PROGRESSIVE FASCISTS SHOWED UP ARMED WITH CLUBS LOOKING TO INCITE VIOLENCE WHICH THEY DID!!!  AND LETS NOT LEAVE OUT THE LEFTWING MEDIA THAT SHOWS UP TO GIVE IMPORTANCE TO THESE FRINGE SUPREMIST GROUPS JUST SO THEY CAN FALSELY SMEAR TRUMP AND CONSERVATIVES.

FLIP THE SIDES AROUND AND I'M SURE YOU'D CLAIM THE DRIVER WAS ACTING IN SELF DEFENSE.  

TRUMP IS 100% CORRECT.  THE NAZI'S AND THE COMMUNISTS ARE BOTH BAD GROUPS AND BOTH CAME LOOKING FOR VIOLENCE.  TOO BAD THE RACHAL MADDOW'S OF THE WORLD THINK THAT A MURDER CHARGE AGAINST ONE OF THE NAZI'S ABSOLVES ALL THE VIOLENT BEHAVIOR OF THE COMMUNISTS.

BTW, NO MAINSTREAM CONSERVATIVE IS JUSTIFYING WHAT THE MURDERER DID.  TOO BAD I CAN'T SAY THE SAME FOR YOUR SIDE OF THE AISLE WHICH HAS A LONG HISTORY OF APOLOGIZING FOR COP KILLERS
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:09 am

Deplorable Mark wrote:AND HAD IT BEEN ONE OF THESE PROGRESSIVE FASCIST CLOWNS IN BLACK HOODIES MOWING DOWN PEOPLE, I BET YOU'D BE JUSTIFYING IT.

Why justify it?  I'm not here castigating the alt-right or bitching about the Nazi marchers, so why assume I'd justify or defend anything.  Better yet, keep in mind that VA is an open carry state.  what if the black 20-yr old that was being beaten on video pulled out a registered gun and began blasting away legally at those people that were beating him?  He'd have that right, I believe.  Stand your ground.  Or what if one of the Nazis had begun blasting at some of the BLM folks.  Shit, that could have turned out a lot worse.  You sure seem hell bent on putting words and thoughts in my mouth, or on assuming what I'd do or say about something.  

A CITY WITH A DEMOCRAT MAYOR GAVE THE WHITE SUPREMICISTS A PERMIT!!!!  THEN THE DEMOCRAT MAYOR ORDERED THE POLICE TO STAND DOWN!!!  THIS WAS AFTER THE PROGRESSIVE FASCISTS SHOWED UP ARMED WITH CLUBS LOOKING TO INCITE VIOLENCE WHICH THEY DID!!!  AND LETS NOT LEAVE OUT THE LEFTWING MEDIA THAT SHOWS UP TO GIVE IMPORTANCE TO THESE FRINGE SUPREMIST GROUPS JUST SO THEY CAN FALSELY SMEAR TRUMP AND CONSERVATIVES.

Frankly, I don't give a shit what party the mayor or the police or the protesters are.  Violence is violence, and I don't play the game of trying to assess blame.  Lots of shit gets crazy in those kinds of heated protests and your efforts to try assessing blame and claim one side caused this is lost on me.  You weren't there.  I wasn't there.  We don't know.  You are parroting Fox talking points about violent liberals.  Whatever.  I won't want waste bandwidth and offer a contrasting and unprovable claim.  

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:48 pm