Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

DNC Hit Squads

Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

DNC Hit Squads

Post by Deplorable Mark on Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:56 am

HEY BLONDY, THIS ISN'T A JOKE ANY MORE.  YOUR POLITICS ARE GETTING PEOPLE SHOT!!!!

AND JUST YOU PROVE YOU A HATER AND A HYPOCRIT, IT WAS YOUR STUPID ASS THAT CLAIMED RACIST AMERICA WOULDN'T LET OBAMA SURVIVE A YEAR IN OFFICE

EIGHTS YEAR, NOT ONE SHOT FIRED!!!!!

NOT EVEN 8 MONTHS, AND TRUMP IS BEING KILLED IN EFFIGY AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK AND ITS BEING DONE BY MAINSTREAM LIBERALS

AMERICA REFUSES TO CROWN HILLARY QUEEN AND ITS BEEN NONSTOP VIOLENCE FROM THE LEFT SINCE NOV 9TH

AND DON'T THINK FOR A SECOND I FORGOT ALL THE CRAP I HAD TO TAKE REGARDING JARED LOUGHNER WHO TURNED OUT TO BE A POTHEAD WITH A BIZARRE CRUSH ON GABBIE GIFFORDS.  BUT THAT DIDN'T STOP YOU AND THE REST FROM TRYING TO PAINT HIM A RIGHTWINGER.

WELL THIS GUNMAN WAS A VOLUNTEER FOR BERNIE SANDERS!!!!!!

HILLARIOUS HOW SMALL THAT BRUSH YOU LIKE TO PAINT WITH GETS VERY VERY SMALL WHEN ITS DONE BY YOUR SIDE

AND SPARE ME THE TIMOTHY MCVIEGH CRAP.  ONE LONE WHACKO.  HOW MANY #RESISTANCE GROUPS ARE FORMING ON THE LEFT TODAY.  HILLARY IS ACTUALLY ENCOURAGING THIS NONSENSE!!!!  AND I THOUGHT THIS LYING BITCH CLAIMED IN A DEBATE SHE'D ACCEPT THE ELECTION RESULTS.

AMERICA SHOULD NOT ONLY BE THANKING GOD FOR DONALD TRUMP, WE SHOULD BE LOOKING FOR MORE AMERICA LOVING OUTSIDERS TO RUN AGAINST THE MIKE MADIGANS OF THE WORLD AND TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK.  INSTEAD, THE CORRUPT MEDIA COVERS FOR A CORRUPT GOVERNMENT AND KEEPS PUSHING PHONY RUSSIAN COLLUSION STORIES WHILE COMPLETELY IGNORING THE LENINIST STYLE VIOLENCE OCCURRING EVERYDAY AGAINST GOD FEARING, AMERICA LOVING CHRISTIANS TAKE JUST WANT A JOB AND A HEALTHY ECONOMY SO THEY CAN LIVE IN PEACE.
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Re: DNC Hit Squads

Post by alohafri on Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:53 pm

Deplorable Mark wrote:HEY BLONDY, THIS ISN'T A JOKE ANY MORE.  YOUR POLITICS ARE GETTING PEOPLE SHOT!!!!

AND JUST YOU PROVE YOU A HATER AND A HYPOCRIT, IT WAS YOUR STUPID ASS THAT CLAIMED RACIST AMERICA WOULDN'T LET OBAMA SURVIVE A YEAR IN OFFICE

NOT EVEN 8 MONTHS, AND TRUMP IS BEING KILLED IN EFFIGY AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK AND ITS BEING DONE BY MAINSTREAM LIBERALS

AMERICA REFUSES TO CROWN HILLARY QUEEN AND ITS BEEN NONSTOP VIOLENCE FROM THE LEFT SINCE NOV 9TH

AND DON'T THINK FOR A SECOND I FORGOT ALL THE CRAP I HAD TO TAKE REGARDING JARED LOUGHNER WHO TURNED OUT TO BE A POTHEAD WITH A BIZARRE CRUSH ON GABBIE GIFFORDS.  BUT THAT DIDN'T STOP YOU AND THE REST FROM TRYING TO PAINT HIM A RIGHTWINGER.

HILLARIOUS HOW SMALL THAT BRUSH YOU LIKE TO PAINT WITH GETS VERY VERY SMALL WHEN ITS DONE BY YOUR SIDE

AND SPARE ME THE TIMOTHY MCVIEGH CRAP.  ONE LONE WHACKO.  HOW MANY #RESISTANCE GROUPS ARE FORMING ON THE LEFT TODAY.  HILLARY IS ACTUALLY ENCOURAGING THIS NONSENSE!!!!  AND I THOUGHT THIS LYING BITCH CLAIMED IN A DEBATE SHE'D ACCEPT THE ELECTION RESULTS.

AMERICA SHOULD NOT ONLY BE THANKING GOD FOR DONALD TRUMP, WE SHOULD BE LOOKING FOR MORE AMERICA LOVING OUTSIDERS TO RUN AGAINST THE MIKE MADIGANS OF THE WORLD AND TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK.  INSTEAD, THE CORRUPT MEDIA COVERS FOR A CORRUPT GOVERNMENT AND KEEPS PUSHING PHONY RUSSIAN COLLUSION STORIES WHILE COMPLETELY IGNORING THE LENINIST STYLE VIOLENCE OCCURRING EVERYDAY AGAINST GOD FEARING, AMERICA LOVING CHRISTIANS TAKE JUST WANT A JOB AND A HEALTHY ECONOMY SO THEY CAN LIVE IN PEACE.

They are going to find out that this guy was as nutty as Gerald Laufner and the guy who blew up the abortion clinic in Colorado a couple years ago.

I'm still waiting for your announced candidacy.
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:22 pm

alohafri wrote:
    Deplorable Mark wrote:HEY BLONDY, THIS ISN'T A JOKE ANY MORE.  YOUR POLITICS ARE GETTING PEOPLE SHOT!!!!

They are going to find out that this guy was as nutty as Gerald Laufner and the guy who blew up the abortion clinic in Colorado a couple years ago.

I'm still waiting for your announced candidacy.

So McVeigh is a lone wacko, but this DC nut is the new liberal normal.  Ok, I get it now.  I never chalked up McVeigh as a right winger, although it seems he may have been.  It's a waste to conflate the DC nut with dems, or to conflate the Planned Parenthood bomber or the Tiller killer or the Westboro folks with the GOP.  These people are nuts.  All of them.  Now Ted Nugent...he's not only a Repub, but he's widely embraced by much of the right, and he's made dozens of vague and not so vague suggestions about killing Obama.  Trump was so disappointed in him that he invited over Nugent for dinner.
    Jack Brickhouse
    Andy the Clown

Post by Jack Brickhouse on Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:42 am

WIN NOW-RELOAD has an entire new meaning!!
    Jack Brickhouse
    Andy the Clown

Post by Jack Brickhouse on Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:26 am

What does Micheal Savage say?
    rmapasad
    Roof Shot

Post by rmapasad on Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:27 pm

Jack Brickhouse wrote:What does Micheal Savage say?

You just read it a couple posts ago.
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:51 pm

Actually I stole my material from Blondy circa 2011

As for my candidacy, it's guys like this that would stop me.  The Blondy types tend to target families as well

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:34 pm