Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

DNC Hit Squads

Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

DNC Hit Squads

Post by Deplorable Mark on Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:56 am

HEY BLONDY, THIS ISN'T A JOKE ANY MORE.  YOUR POLITICS ARE GETTING PEOPLE SHOT!!!!

AND JUST YOU PROVE YOU A HATER AND A HYPOCRIT, IT WAS YOUR STUPID ASS THAT CLAIMED RACIST AMERICA WOULDN'T LET OBAMA SURVIVE A YEAR IN OFFICE

EIGHTS YEAR, NOT ONE SHOT FIRED!!!!!

NOT EVEN 8 MONTHS, AND TRUMP IS BEING KILLED IN EFFIGY AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK AND ITS BEING DONE BY MAINSTREAM LIBERALS

AMERICA REFUSES TO CROWN HILLARY QUEEN AND ITS BEEN NONSTOP VIOLENCE FROM THE LEFT SINCE NOV 9TH

AND DON'T THINK FOR A SECOND I FORGOT ALL THE CRAP I HAD TO TAKE REGARDING JARED LOUGHNER WHO TURNED OUT TO BE A POTHEAD WITH A BIZARRE CRUSH ON GABBIE GIFFORDS.  BUT THAT DIDN'T STOP YOU AND THE REST FROM TRYING TO PAINT HIM A RIGHTWINGER.

WELL THIS GUNMAN WAS A VOLUNTEER FOR BERNIE SANDERS!!!!!!

HILLARIOUS HOW SMALL THAT BRUSH YOU LIKE TO PAINT WITH GETS VERY VERY SMALL WHEN ITS DONE BY YOUR SIDE

AND SPARE ME THE TIMOTHY MCVIEGH CRAP.  ONE LONE WHACKO.  HOW MANY #RESISTANCE GROUPS ARE FORMING ON THE LEFT TODAY.  HILLARY IS ACTUALLY ENCOURAGING THIS NONSENSE!!!!  AND I THOUGHT THIS LYING BITCH CLAIMED IN A DEBATE SHE'D ACCEPT THE ELECTION RESULTS.

AMERICA SHOULD NOT ONLY BE THANKING GOD FOR DONALD TRUMP, WE SHOULD BE LOOKING FOR MORE AMERICA LOVING OUTSIDERS TO RUN AGAINST THE MIKE MADIGANS OF THE WORLD AND TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK.  INSTEAD, THE CORRUPT MEDIA COVERS FOR A CORRUPT GOVERNMENT AND KEEPS PUSHING PHONY RUSSIAN COLLUSION STORIES WHILE COMPLETELY IGNORING THE LENINIST STYLE VIOLENCE OCCURRING EVERYDAY AGAINST GOD FEARING, AMERICA LOVING CHRISTIANS TAKE JUST WANT A JOB AND A HEALTHY ECONOMY SO THEY CAN LIVE IN PEACE.
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Re: DNC Hit Squads

Post by alohafri on Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:53 pm

Deplorable Mark wrote:HEY BLONDY, THIS ISN'T A JOKE ANY MORE.  YOUR POLITICS ARE GETTING PEOPLE SHOT!!!!

AND JUST YOU PROVE YOU A HATER AND A HYPOCRIT, IT WAS YOUR STUPID ASS THAT CLAIMED RACIST AMERICA WOULDN'T LET OBAMA SURVIVE A YEAR IN OFFICE

NOT EVEN 8 MONTHS, AND TRUMP IS BEING KILLED IN EFFIGY AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK AND ITS BEING DONE BY MAINSTREAM LIBERALS

AMERICA REFUSES TO CROWN HILLARY QUEEN AND ITS BEEN NONSTOP VIOLENCE FROM THE LEFT SINCE NOV 9TH

AND DON'T THINK FOR A SECOND I FORGOT ALL THE CRAP I HAD TO TAKE REGARDING JARED LOUGHNER WHO TURNED OUT TO BE A POTHEAD WITH A BIZARRE CRUSH ON GABBIE GIFFORDS.  BUT THAT DIDN'T STOP YOU AND THE REST FROM TRYING TO PAINT HIM A RIGHTWINGER.

HILLARIOUS HOW SMALL THAT BRUSH YOU LIKE TO PAINT WITH GETS VERY VERY SMALL WHEN ITS DONE BY YOUR SIDE

AND SPARE ME THE TIMOTHY MCVIEGH CRAP.  ONE LONE WHACKO.  HOW MANY #RESISTANCE GROUPS ARE FORMING ON THE LEFT TODAY.  HILLARY IS ACTUALLY ENCOURAGING THIS NONSENSE!!!!  AND I THOUGHT THIS LYING BITCH CLAIMED IN A DEBATE SHE'D ACCEPT THE ELECTION RESULTS.

AMERICA SHOULD NOT ONLY BE THANKING GOD FOR DONALD TRUMP, WE SHOULD BE LOOKING FOR MORE AMERICA LOVING OUTSIDERS TO RUN AGAINST THE MIKE MADIGANS OF THE WORLD AND TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK.  INSTEAD, THE CORRUPT MEDIA COVERS FOR A CORRUPT GOVERNMENT AND KEEPS PUSHING PHONY RUSSIAN COLLUSION STORIES WHILE COMPLETELY IGNORING THE LENINIST STYLE VIOLENCE OCCURRING EVERYDAY AGAINST GOD FEARING, AMERICA LOVING CHRISTIANS TAKE JUST WANT A JOB AND A HEALTHY ECONOMY SO THEY CAN LIVE IN PEACE.

They are going to find out that this guy was as nutty as Gerald Laufner and the guy who blew up the abortion clinic in Colorado a couple years ago.

I'm still waiting for your announced candidacy.
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:22 pm

alohafri wrote:
    Deplorable Mark wrote:HEY BLONDY, THIS ISN'T A JOKE ANY MORE.  YOUR POLITICS ARE GETTING PEOPLE SHOT!!!!

They are going to find out that this guy was as nutty as Gerald Laufner and the guy who blew up the abortion clinic in Colorado a couple years ago.

I'm still waiting for your announced candidacy.

So McVeigh is a lone wacko, but this DC nut is the new liberal normal.  Ok, I get it now.  I never chalked up McVeigh as a right winger, although it seems he may have been.  It's a waste to conflate the DC nut with dems, or to conflate the Planned Parenthood bomber or the Tiller killer or the Westboro folks with the GOP.  These people are nuts.  All of them.  Now Ted Nugent...he's not only a Repub, but he's widely embraced by much of the right, and he's made dozens of vague and not so vague suggestions about killing Obama.  Trump was so disappointed in him that he invited over Nugent for dinner.
    Jack Brickhouse
    Andy the Clown

Post by Jack Brickhouse on Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:42 am

WIN NOW-RELOAD has an entire new meaning!!
    Jack Brickhouse
    Andy the Clown

Post by Jack Brickhouse on Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:26 am

What does Micheal Savage say?
    rmapasad
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by rmapasad on Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:27 pm

Jack Brickhouse wrote:What does Micheal Savage say?

You just read it a couple posts ago.
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:51 pm

Actually I stole my material from Blondy circa 2011

As for my candidacy, it's guys like this that would stop me.  The Blondy types tend to target families as well
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:31 pm

Where is the condemnation of this latest terrorism?  First someone bombs a mosque in Minny, and now some nut runs a bunch of people over?  If either of these acts were carried out by a brown person named Yusef, everyone would be up in arms to ban Muslims.  When it's by some random right wing idiot, then it's just a lone wolf, or mental illness.
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:19 am

sounds like somebody can't stand the taste of his own medicine

assuming the schmuck actually gives a shit
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:25 am

typical leftwinger

lets express outrage with a hatchtag campaign

Who knew an obscure message board read by maybe a dozen people tops can stop all the hate.

Maybe if progressive pricks stop waging their nonstop war against God, country, family, free markets, free speech, free thought, common sense, common decency with their fake news and fake science and fake accusations of white priviledge....

so fuck you and your phony outrage.  Trump is the result of your ignorance, not mine
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:22 am

No phony outrage.  Not even sure I have real outrage.  I'm used to this and am somewhat numb to it, which is sad, since outrage is warranted in this instance.  

You seemed awfully fired up at the shooting by the left wing nut bag at the baseball field.  Used that opportunity to make a lot of generalized statements about left wingers and their resistance being violent.  What, no similar statements about these incidents?  Or is this just a lone idiot, along with the person that bombed the Minnesota mosque?

Not exactly sure why you bring Trump into the discussion.  I didn't even mention him.  
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:17 pm

Well excuse me for not spending my entire weekend tune into headline news looking for examples of stories that can be used to smear conservatism.

But let me say the following, which applies equally to lone wolves and obedient sheep,

May this murderer have a speedy trial and and even speedier execution.
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:20 pm

Nobody, self included, expects you to spend the weekend looking for similar examples, but you sure couldn't wait to use the baseball field incident to spread your bile.  These incidents, and the incident at the baseball field, are all a part of a pretty big, sad problem that doesn't appear to be getting any better.
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:26 pm

ONCE AGAIN YOU PROVE YOURSELF A HYPOCRIT.

WHEN BLONDY DID THE EXACT SAME THING WITH JARED LAUGHNER, WHICH BTW THE WAY TURNED OUT TO BE 100% WRONG, YOU DEFENDED HER.

AND HOW DID YOU DEFEND HER?  BY SPREADING YOUR OWN BILE ABOUT IMAGINARY RIGHT WING VIOLENCE.

AS TO YOUR CLAIM ABOUT HOW SAD THIS IS BECAUSE IT SEEMS TO BE GETTING WORSE, TAKE A LONG LOOK IN THE MIRROR WHITE BOY
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:55 pm

Deplorable Mark wrote:
    AS TO YOUR CLAIM ABOUT HOW SAD THIS IS BECAUSE IT SEEMS TO BE GETTING WORSE, TAKE A LONG LOOK IN THE MIRROR WHITE BOY

True.  I'm all about violence and hatred.  
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:43 am

MORE LIKE YOUR DEFACTO CONDONING OF IT WITH YOUR FLIPPANT ARROGANCE

PLUS ITS YOUR SIDE OF THE AISLE THAT'S INTO IDENTITY POLITICS

SO SPARE ME YOUR WHITE SUPREMIST CRAP.  YOU'RE THE ONE THAT ONCE CALLED THE BOY SCOUTS HITLER YOUTH.

JUST REMEMBER THIS, WHEN THE CLASS WARFARE THE BARRY'S AND BERNIE'S AND HILLARY'S OF THE WORLD CURRENTLY EXPLOIT BLOWS UP INTO REAL WARFARE, PEOPLE WON'T BE ABLE TO TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WHITE SUPREMACY AND WHITE PRIVILEDGE.  AND ALL US WHITE BOYS LOOK THE SAME
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:04 pm

Deplorable Mark wrote:SO SPARE ME YOUR WHITE SUPREMIST CRAP.  YOU'RE THE ONE THAT ONCE CALLED THE BOY SCOUTS HITLER YOUTH.

I called the Boy Scouts "Hitler Youth"?  Hmmm.  That's a new one on me.  I'm gonna call bullshit on this claim, mainly because I don't, nor did I ever, think this to be the case.  My problems in the past with BSA were their rules requiring participants be both Christian and be heterosexual.  My issues with the higher up leadership would never lead me to call the actual participants Hitler Youth.  There are 20 or so nice kids in my very neighborhood that are active in the scouts, and who I have either coached in soccer or little league baseball.  None of them strike me as brown-shirts.  

As a private organization, I vehemently support the BSA's right to exclude groups from participating, along with also supporting the rights of Americans to boycott or avoid them if they feel the BSA is being to exclusionary.  
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:10 am

I KNOW FOR A FACT SOMEBODY THIS BOARD CALLED THEM THAT WHEN I WAS PEDDLING POPCORN.

NATURALLY, YOU WOULD BE THE MOST LIKELY SUSPECT.  ALTHOUGH, I SUPPOSE BLONDY AND/OR THE LOVELY DOCTOR ALSO FIT THE PROFILE.

BTW, JUST LOVE YOUR CONTRADICTION.  WHY SHOULD YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH CHRISTIAN HETERSEXUALS FORMING A CLUB?!?!?  LIKE MINDED PEOPLE FORM GROUPS WITH OTHER LIKE MINDED GROUPS ALL THE TIME.

OOPS, I FORGOT, YOU'LL LET THEM FORM JUST SO THEY CAN BE HARRASSED BY THOSE EXCLUDED, WHILE COMPLETELY IGNORING THE FACT THAT INCLUDING THE EXCLUDED WOULD COMPLETELY NEGATE WHY SHOULD CLUB IN THE FIRST PLACE.

USING YOUR FUCKED UP LOGIC, EVERY GAY BAR SHOULD BE LEGALLY REQUIRED TO HOLD A BIBLE STUDIES NIGHT
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:09 am

Deplorable Mark wrote:BTW, JUST LOVE YOUR CONTRADICTION.  WHY SHOULD YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH CHRISTIAN HETERSEXUALS FORMING A CLUB?!?!?  LIKE MINDED PEOPLE FORM GROUPS WITH OTHER LIKE MINDED GROUPS ALL THE TIME.

OOPS, I FORGOT, YOU'LL LET THEM FORM JUST SO THEY CAN BE HARRASSED BY THOSE EXCLUDED, WHILE COMPLETELY IGNORING THE FACT THAT INCLUDING THE EXCLUDED WOULD COMPLETELY NEGATE WHY SHOULD CLUB IN THE FIRST PLACE.

USING YOUR FUCKED UP LOGIC, EVERY GAY BAR SHOULD BE LEGALLY REQUIRED TO HOLD A BIBLE STUDIES NIGHT

Hey Mr. Reading Disabled.  I do NOT have a problem with any such club.  I support their right to form such a club.  I also support my right to form a club to boycott them for their views.  Full circle.  No, gay bars shouldn't be required to have a Bible study, and Boy Scouts shouldn't be required to allow atheists or gay folks to join.  Private clubs are allowed to exclude.  What exactly is your problem with this?  
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:32 am

HEY LIAR!!!!

I KNOW HOW TO READ YOUR DOUBLE TALK!!!!

SURE YOU OPEN SUPPORT MY RIGHT TO OPEN A CHICK FIL A.  BUT ONLY SO THE FASCIST ASSHOLES YOU FULLY SUPPORT TO SHUT ME DOWN.  END RESULT IS THE SAME.  SO HOW IS IT DIFFERENT

YOUR THE ONE WITH THE PROBLEM NOT ME.

WHEN YOU FIX YOUR LOGICAL DISCONNECTS, THEN MAYBE I'LL READ THEM BETTER
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:41 am

AND AGAIN YOU PROVE YOURSELF A HYPOCRIT

WHY THE FUCK WOULD ANYBODY FORM A GROUP TO BOYCOTT THE BOY SCOUTS UNLESS THEY WERE FASCISTS ASSHOLES.

AND AGAIN YOU PROVE YOURSELF A LIAR

YOU CLAIM THE BOY SCOUTS HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE A GROUP.  BUT THEN YOU ARE ALL FOR OTHERS TO SYSTEMATICALLY, BULLY, HARRASS, AND INTIMIDATE THEM OUT OF EXISTANCE.  SO WHY FORM IN THE FIRST PLACE?

AND WHY ARE YOUR AGAINST?!?!?!?

BECAUSE THEY WON'T GLORIFY THE FILTH AND PERVERSION WHICH IS A SEXUAL CANCER ON SOCIETY?!?!?!?

THE IDENTITY POLITICS OF THE LEFT IS KILLING THIS ONCE GREAT NATION.  THAT IS WHY NORMAL PEOPLE ELECTED DONALD TRUMP.  SHAME FAR TOO MANY IGNORANT AND INTOLERANT PEOPLE ARE SABOTAGING HIS PRESIDENCY
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:04 am

HEY ROBZ

EVER THINK THAT INSTEAD OF EVERYBODY BOYCOTTING EVERYBODY ELSE THAT MAYBE PEOPLE SHOULD JUST MIND THEIR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS AND STAY ON THEIR SIDE OF TOWN AND LET OTHERS WHO PREFER DIFFERENT LIFESTYLE CHOICES HAVE THE OTHER SIDE OF TOWN?!?!?!?

NO, NOT THE THE LEFT.  ONE SIZE FITS ALL FOR YOU PEOPLE.  ANYBODY THAT DISAGREES IS TARGETED FOR DESTRUCTION.

AND SPARE ME YOU ARE ALREADY MYOB.  YOU ARE ALL FOR THE PICKETING AND PROTESTING OF CHICK FIL A BECAUSE THE MAJORITY SHAREHOLDER DOES NOT HAVE THE SAME PERSONAL BELIEFS AS YOU.  PERSONAL BELIEFS THAT HAVE NEVER, EVER, ENTERED HIS BUSINESS PRACTICE.
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:58 am

Protesting is my right, and your right.  I've never said anything about support for any kind of systematic harassment of BSA, or Chik Fil A, or Hobby Lobby.  Rather, I've just made it a personal thing to avoid patronizing them.  That's my right, just like it's your right to avoid eating Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream if you think they are too openly liberal.  

People who want to picket and shout and protest and so forth....it's their right.  I'm not sure how they find the time, but they are allowed to do it, the same way you were allowed to stand on St. Charles streets and carry a sign against ACA, or Obama, or whatever the heck you were protesting 8 yrs ago.
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by Soxillinirob on Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:04 am

Deplorable Mark wrote:YOU CLAIM THE BOY SCOUTS HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE A GROUP.  BUT THEN YOU ARE ALL FOR OTHERS TO SYSTEMATICALLY, BULLY, HARRASS, AND INTIMIDATE THEM OUT OF EXISTANCE.  SO WHY FORM IN THE FIRST PLACE?

Have never been "all for" any such thing.  My issue with BSA has been my very own (and my wife's) issue.  I don't picket against them.  I don't wish for the whole board to boycott their popcorn.  No such thing.  In fact, BSA have taken several steps toward trying to be more inclusive in recent years.  Somehow you have conflated my irritation with their non-inclusiveness toward gays and non-Christians as bullying, harassment and intimidation.  It's none of those things any more than your not buying Cubs tickets is not harassment of the Cubs organization. 
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:47 am

But you know damn well there are groups that do exactly this!!!!!!

You criticized me for more condemning the socalled "alt right" group in Charlotteville

But where was your condemnation of leftwing anti free speech groups like antifa?!?!?

this hate group showed up without a permit carrying clubs and other weapons with the sole intend to cause trouble and beat people up.  and the police did nothing to stop these clowns

Instead, all week I get to hear fake news lie about moral equivalence.

PS, 8 years ago, I, along with millions and millions and millions proud Americans across the Nation were protesting a healthcare bill which turned out to be every bit the disaster my side said it would be.

so screw your moral equivalance.  Protesting bad law is a right.  Protesting another person lifestyle choice is fascism.  Try figuring out the difference.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:13 am