Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

REAL SCIENCE, AS WELL AS COMMON SENSE, WINS

Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

REAL SCIENCE, AS WELL AS COMMON SENSE, WINS

Post by Deplorable Mark on Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:09 pm

ONCE AGAIN, DONALD TRUMP SAVED AMERICA

CAN THERE BE ANY DOUBT DONALD TRUMP IS DOING THE LORD'S WORK

MAYBE THE WHINING WINO SHOULD BLAME DIVINE INTERVENTION FOR THE MAJORITY OF AMERICAN CITIZENS REJECTING HER
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Re: REAL SCIENCE, AS WELL AS COMMON SENSE, WINS

Post by alohafri on Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:39 pm

Weeeeeeee! We are aligned with Syria!
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:52 pm

http://www.conserve-energy-future.com/is-global-warming-real.php

MAYBE YOU SHOULD TRY EDUCATING YOURSELF ON THE SUBJECT INSTEAD OF BEING A PRO LIFE ROBZ WANNA BE
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:56 pm

HEY, Maybe pulling out of the Climate Change Treaty is another Russian conspiracy

Wouldn't Russia benefit greatly if American carbon could be used to thaw Siberia?!?!?

I swear that Putin has Trump dancing on the end of a string
    Jack Brickhouse
    Andy the Clown

Post by Jack Brickhouse on Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:08 am

It is not a TREATY.

Stop deliberately disagreeing with me.
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Post by alohafri on Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:41 am

Jack Brickhouse wrote:It is not a TREATY.

LMAO!!!!!

frank bonifacic
    Roof Shot

Post by frank bonifacic on Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:26 am

Deplorable Mark wrote:http://www.conserve-energy-future.com/is-global-warming-real.php

MAYBE YOU SHOULD TRY EDUCATING YOURSELF ON THE SUBJECT INSTEAD OF BEING A PRO LIFE ROBZ WANNA BE
    Funny. even Shepard Smith was able to remind hs listeners on Fox who tuned in to hear the president's decision, that " Climate change is real and our activities contribute to it. He then proceeded to inform them about a New York Times article of that day expounded on it.

I believe he also reminded them that over 90% (yes 90) of scientist believe this. But continue in your own little world, and watch as the rest of the world passes us by.
    Cities and states are ignoring the orange one and continuing green.
    The president of France, after mocking our great leader, suggested that environmental scientists move to France where they would be welcomed!
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:36 am

alohafri wrote:

LMAO!!!!!

100% Correct!!!!

Even thou the rest of the world considers it a treaty. it is not a treaty in the US because the Senate never ratified it.

In fact, Obama deliberately bypassed the Senate knowing full well the Senate would never ratified this load of anti American junk science

Again, Thank God for President Trump.

frank bonifacic
    Roof Shot

Post by frank bonifacic on Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:41 am

Deplorable Mark wrote:
    alohafri wrote:

LMAO!!!!!

100% Correct!!!!

Even thou the rest of the world considers it a treaty. it is not a treaty in the US because the Senate never ratified it.

In fact, Obama deliberately bypassed the Senate knowing full well the Senate would never ratified this load of anti American junk science

Talk to your doctor about Covfefe. Now in Presidential Strength, for the cognitive effects of Frontotemporal Dementia (FTD).

1 Attached Images
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:47 am

frank bonifacic wrote:
    Deplorable Mark wrote:http://www.conserve-energy-future.com/is-global-warming-real.php

Funny. even Shepard Smith was able to remind hs listeners on Fox who tuned in to hear the president's decision, that " Climate change is real and our activities contribute to it. He then proceeded to inform them about a New York Times article of that day expounded on it.

I believe he also reminded them that over 90% (yes 90) of scientist believe this. But continue in your own little world, and watch as the rest of the world passes us by.
    The president of France, after mocking our great leader, suggested that environmental scientists move to France where they would be welcomed!

spare the 90% garbage.  that has been proven over and over again to be fake news.  Just because some yahoo on Fox is still repeating the big lie doesn't make it true.

But since you are so big on stats, what percentage of scientists think that spending a trillion dollar we don't have in order to reduce global temperatures by 1/5 of 1 degree celious is a good idea?  That's what Paris did.  Seems like a giant waste to me.

And since you claim to be so pro science, couldn't a case be made that warming is good?  Supposedly the 20th century had all this man made warming.  But wasn't the 20th century also the greatest in terms of human progress?

However, if you really really believe in global warming, might I suggest you move to Miami.  Figure out how far the rising ocean will flow into Florida, then start buying all the property you can across the street.  Your grandkids will then own the new South Beach.

BTW, all major US stock indices are at time highs as I post this.  I guess 97% of investors see this as a good thing
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:50 am

frank bonifacic wrote:
    Deplorable Mark wrote:
    alohafri wrote:

LMAO!!!!!

100% Correct!!!!

Talk to your doctor about Covfefe. Now in Presidential Strength, for the cognitive effects of Frontotemporal Dementia (FTD).

1 Attached Images

AND PEOPLE CLAIM THE KARK IS INCAPABLE OF DISCUSSING A TOPIC LIKE AN ADULT.

CONTRARY TO THE BIG LIE CONCERNING THE BELIEFS OF 97% OF SCIENTISTS, ALL THE REAL DATA IS ON MY SIDE

BTW, ECONOMIST BELIEVE 97% OF COAL MINING JOBS WERE SAVED YESTERDAY

AGAIN, THANK GOD FOR PRESIDENT TRUMP
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:54 am

Just love how the anti Trump resistance is still determined to stay GREEN

In fact, I heard today that Leonardo Dicaprio plans to fly all across America in his private jet to encourage people to reduce their carbon footprints.

Hey, wouldn't sterlizing women in prison reduce our carbon footprint?!?!?

Drastic times call for drastic measures
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Post by alohafri on Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:52 pm

Revelation 11:18
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Post by alohafri on Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:54 pm

frank bonifacic wrote:

If 90% of engineers told Kark that a bridge was unsafe and he should look for another way across the river, and the other 10% said that the crumbling concrete was just cosmetic, we wouldn't be having this discussion. 
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:55 pm

alohafri wrote:
    frank bonifacic wrote:

If 90% of engineers told Kark that a bridge was unsafe and he should look for another way across the river, and the other 10% said that the crumbling concrete was just cosmetic, we wouldn't be having this discussion. 

Again, 90% is a lie

Try educating yourself on the issue

Your next citation of anything scientific on this topic will be your first.

In other words, try being an adult in the conversation and spare us your weak, irrelevant analogies
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:05 pm

http://listosaur.com/science-a-technology/top-10-possible-benefits-of-global-warming/

Pay special attention to #8

Not that I expect any adult like responses from this group.

Nor do I expect anybody to employ logic and figure out that warm is better than cold and global warming was actually a win win last century
    rmapasad
    Roof Shot

Post by rmapasad on Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:25 pm

Deplorable Mark wrote:http://listosaur.com/science-a-technology/top-10-possible-benefits-of-global-warming/

Nor do I expect anybody to employ logic and figure out that warm is better than cold and global warming was actually a win win last century

Cleveland will have Miami's weather  ?  Please.  No more heartattacks from having to shovel snow ?  Yeah, warm weather solves that massive problem.    Hey look, a warming climate actually is great !!!  Check out his credentials. 
    "Todd Hill has been a working journalist since 1987, with a focus on meteorology, climate studies and the Hollywood and independent film industries. After 20 years in the media maelstrom of New York City, Todd is now based on a farm in the rural highlands of central Ohio."'
    rmapasad
    Roof Shot

Post by rmapasad on Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:40 pm

Problem is that whatever changes to the world's climate have not yet shown up in a meaningful or clear enough way to the average person.  Nobody sees flooding in NY or Miami and even if hurricanes are more violent, hurricanes have been happening for years.  So what if polar ice is disappearing ?  The average person can't relate to that.

So it's easy for the climate-change deniers to dismiss the scientists and for the executives of companies who want to keep putting out greenhouse gases to find a handful of scientists to support their denier case.  Those concerned about the climate can be lumped into the "liberal, tree -hugging, alarmist" camp who are standing in the way of business and the economy growing.  And that's the rationale for dumping the Paris accords, next case.

Bottom line is that airlines don't get safer until airplanes crash.  Once flooding of major cities starts happening, then the average person will see the importance of climate change.  By that time, the horse may be too far out of the barn though.
    rmapasad
    Roof Shot

Post by rmapasad on Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:36 pm

[quote="Deplorable Mark"][quote="frank bonifacic"]

BTW, all major US stock indices are at time highs as I post this.  I guess 97% of investors see this as a good thing

I'm just thrilled that Carl Icahn's portfolio gained another $ 50 million in value yesterday.
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Post by alohafri on Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:01 pm

Deplorable Mark wrote:
    alohafri wrote:
    frank bonifacic wrote:

Again, 90% is a lie

Try educating yourself on the issue

Your next citation of anything scientific on this topic will be your first.

In other words, try being an adult in the conversation and spare us your weak, irrelevant analogies

Listen to who is giving people lectures on being an adult! How many times have you quit this board? How many times have you said that you are being picked on? I teach kids that are more grown up than you are. LMAO!
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Post by alohafri on Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:05 pm

Deplorable Mark wrote:http://listosaur.com/science-a-technology/top-10-possible-benefits-of-global-warming/

Yeah, that guy sounds like the expert you would quote. At least those who are debating the issue have real scientific backgrounds.
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Post by alohafri on Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:24 pm

Here, this guy is probably just as reliable as your guy. LMAO

http://grist.org/series/skeptics/
    Jack Brickhouse
    Andy the Clown

Post by Jack Brickhouse on Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:48 am

TAKING OUR PLANET AND CITY BACK!!!
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:10 pm

LMAO!!!

Rosebowl

you made my day

you are the older brother I never had

Love you man
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:36 am

alohafri wrote:Here, this guy is probably just as reliable as your guy. LMAO

http://grist.org/series/skeptics/

Read the recovery of the Little Ice Age

Pure jibberish

And note to Roger who told me to wait until coastal cities start flooding

Thanks for proving my point that Al Gore has grossly exaggerated his little hoax that has made him a billionaire

BTW, did you Al Gore claims to live a carbon free life.  Funny how none of you brilliant science lovers can't see this carbon credit scam for what it is.  For Al GOre to claim to be carbon free is like the KARK claiming he lost 50 pounds by buying fat creditable from an anerexic.

PS why do we treat anorexcia but ignore the delusions of transgenders

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:47 pm