Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.


    sean spicer

    Share
    avatar
    jaywit
    Chairman Reinsdorf

    Posts : 3603
    Join date : 2009-04-05
    Age : 57
    Location : Spokane, WA

    sean spicer

    Post by jaywit on Fri May 26, 2017 2:50 am

    As big of a dickhead this guy is, I still can't help feel sorry for him.  He's got to be losing his mind trying to make his nutjob boss look uncrazy.
    avatar
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

    Posts : 2006
    Join date : 2016-09-16

    Re: sean spicer

    Post by Deplorable Mark on Fri May 26, 2017 9:34 am

    And what whats Trump so crazy?


    Other than the fact he gave up an opportunity to earn millions and millions and millions of dollars in order to attempt fixing a corrupt and dysfunctional government that is most likely beyond repair.  Then to add insult to injury, he and his family is ruthlessly ridiculed and slandered because he thought he could be better than your typical money grubbing politician and put the American people first.


    Tell me Jay, who do you think is crazier?


    The President that wants to defund sanctuary cities that harbor known violent crimiminals and gang members?


    Or the President that wanted to defund entire schools because concerned parents didn't want a single mentally ill crossdresser sharing a locker room with their daughters.


    Anyway Jay.  Its glad to see you are back.  I have always considered you a class act.  You have always treated me fairly.  I'll do my best to return the favor.




    XOXOXO
    THE KARK
    avatar
    Jack Brickhouse
    Andy the Clown

    Posts : 852
    Join date : 2014-04-03

    Re: sean spicer

    Post by Jack Brickhouse on Fri May 26, 2017 9:38 am

    You are as fucked up as Trump!!  Now you perceive sleights everywhere and need to be TREATED FAIRLY!!


    GRAB A LIFE!!
    avatar
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

    Posts : 7446
    Join date : 2009-04-05
    Age : 51
    Location : St. Charles, IL

    Re: sean spicer

    Post by Soxillinirob on Fri May 26, 2017 10:15 am

    jaywit wrote:As big of a dickhead this guy is, I still can't help feel sorry for him.  He's got to be losing his mind trying to make his nutjob boss look uncrazy.

    Sometimes I'm not even sure if he's a dickhead.  Granted he's not very good at his job, and he seems to struggle a bit with insecurity.  He's probably forced to lie for his dumb boss if he wants to keep his job.  

    Like you, I feel sorry for him.  I heard he wanted nothing more than to meet the Pope during this overseas presidential trip, but Trump wouldn't allow him in on the festivities.  The one thing that meant more than anything to Spicey, and Donald can't allow him in with Donald's family members to meet the Pope.  A microcosm of how Donnie views and treats the world.
    avatar
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

    Posts : 7446
    Join date : 2009-04-05
    Age : 51
    Location : St. Charles, IL

    Re: sean spicer

    Post by Soxillinirob on Fri May 26, 2017 10:21 am

    Deplorable Mark wrote:
    The President that wants to defund sanctuary cities that harbor known violent crimiminals and gang members?

    Let's make sure folks know what a sanctuary city is.  It's a city that allows illegal aliens and undocumented immigrants to come forth and give police testimony against criminals without fear of deportation.  By doing this, cities are able to get the occasional illegal to come forward and give enough information to jail a criminal that belongs OFF the street.  If we outlaw sanctuary cities, you will never again see an illegal come forward and give testimony against a criminal.  They'll remain silent, and criminals will be able to act with impunity.  


    I'd sure love to hear why sanctuary cities are a bad thing.  I can give several reasons why they are a good idea.  Sanctuary cities don't harbor known criminals and gang members any more than non-sanctuary cities.  They just allow illegals to present testimony and act as witnesses in crimes without fear of being deported afterward.  
    avatar
    Soxillinirob
    Chairman Reinsdorf

    Posts : 7446
    Join date : 2009-04-05
    Age : 51
    Location : St. Charles, IL

    Re: sean spicer

    Post by Soxillinirob on Fri May 26, 2017 10:25 am

    Whoa.  I just realized I'm back on this board arguing with Kark again.  My bad.  I shall now remove myself from such silliness.  Funny how easily one can fall back into old habits.
    avatar
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

    Posts : 2006
    Join date : 2016-09-16

    Re: sean spicer

    Post by Deplorable Mark on Fri May 26, 2017 10:38 am

    Jack Brickhouse wrote:You are as fucked up as Trump!!  Now you perceive sleights everywhere and need to be TREATED FAIRLY!!


    GRAB A LIFE!!



    Well I do have very good reason to believe people deliberately disagree with me.


    For example, when one poster here who is obviously on the internet morning noon and night decides to invent a self serving theory about carbon levels and ice ages instead of taking the two minutes it took me to google what scientists really say about the matter.


    And you as a lawyer should understand why this person would be considered a liar.  It has to do with telling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.


    Well this person decided to blatantly ignore the truth; thinking he could behind opinion.  Well it is my opinion that he should have looked it up instead of making what was clearly nothing more than a self serving statement with the intent to mislead.


    As for grabbing a life, who's life should a grab?  You already have a stranglehold on Muirph's and Howies.


    PS, the price of a gallon of gas is still more or less what I claimed it should be.  Or do you really think those evil corporations just haven't figured out how to return to $5 a gallon during the last 4 years.


    PSS, goofy politics are people who believe the US Constitution prohibits Christian students from explaining in a graduation speech how inspirational their faith has been to them.  However, that same Constitution says we must allow every Tom Dick and Harry and Akbar to wander in and out of our country with absolutely zero restrictions whatsoever.  Maybe you should educate yourself and see the real damage being caused by the anti Judeo-Christian bigotry running rampant in this world.
    avatar
    Shooters Buffet
    Roof Shot

    Posts : 2130
    Join date : 2012-04-30
    Location : Shooters Buffet with Howie!!

    Re: sean spicer

    Post by Shooters Buffet on Fri May 26, 2017 12:30 pm

    VICTIMS!!
    WE ARE ALL VICTIMS!!!


    LMAO!!
    avatar
    rmapasad
    Chairman Reinsdorf

    Posts : 2546
    Join date : 2009-04-06
    Location : Northridge, CA

    Re: sean spicer

    Post by rmapasad on Fri May 26, 2017 4:29 pm

    Deplorable Mark wrote:

    The President that wants to defund sanctuary cities that harbor known violent crimiminals and gang members?

    Let's make sure folks know what a sanctuary city is.  It's a city that allows illegal aliens and undocumented immigrants to come forth and give police testimony against criminals without fear of deportation.  By doing this, cities are able to get the occasional illegal to come forward and give enough information to jail a criminal that belongs OFF the street.  If we outlaw sanctuary cities, you will never again see an illegal come forward and give testimony against a criminal.  They'll remain silent, and criminals will be able to act with impunity.  
    I'd sure love to hear why sanctuary cities are a bad thing.  I can give several reasons why they are a good idea.  Sanctuary cities don't harbor known criminals and gang members any more than non-sanctuary cities.  They just allow illegals to present testimony and act as witnesses in crimes without fear of being deported afterward.  

    Rob, coming from one of those "sanctuary cities", I fully understand your point.  The notion that sanctuary cities are places that deliberately harbor violent criminals and gang members is absolutely absurd.  As if any city tells its police department it's OK to protect criminals. 
    avatar
    jaywit
    Chairman Reinsdorf

    Posts : 3603
    Join date : 2009-04-05
    Age : 57
    Location : Spokane, WA

    Re: sean spicer

    Post by jaywit on Fri May 26, 2017 8:50 pm

    Deplorable Mark wrote:And what whats Trump so crazy?


    Other than the fact he gave up an opportunity to earn millions and millions and millions of dollars in order to attempt fixing a corrupt and dysfunctional government that is most likely beyond repair.  Then to add insult to injury, he and his family is ruthlessly ridiculed and slandered because he thought he could be better than your typical money grubbing politician and put the American people first.


    Tell me Jay, who do you think is crazier?


    The President that wants to defund sanctuary cities that harbor known violent crimiminals and gang members?


    Or the President that wanted to defund entire schools because concerned parents didn't want a single mentally ill crossdresser sharing a locker room with their daughters.


    Anyway Jay.  Its glad to see you are back.  I have always considered you a class act.  You have always treated me fairly.  I'll do my best to return the favor.




    XOXOXO
    THE KARK

    Thanks for the welcome, Kark.  Like I had responded to Roger, I had been stopping in to read frequently but refrained from posting.  Like you've said a few times, this board can truly be addicting and take up more time than what is wise and sometimes that cycle just needs to be broken.

    As for my comment, it was more meant for the haphazard methods of displaying information to the public than it was about the substance of that information (although I find I disagree with a lot of the substance).  The multiple renditions on how Comey was fired, how classified information was never leaked but then was leaked because he had a right to.  Combine that with the manner of trying to lead a country like a CEO rather than a president as evidenced by the multiple times judges swiftly blocked executive orders.  I do not envy trying to be the face of this administration to the media.
    avatar
    jaywit
    Chairman Reinsdorf

    Posts : 3603
    Join date : 2009-04-05
    Age : 57
    Location : Spokane, WA

    Re: sean spicer

    Post by jaywit on Fri May 26, 2017 8:54 pm

    Soxillinirob wrote:
    jaywit wrote:As big of a dickhead this guy is, I still can't help feel sorry for him.  He's got to be losing his mind trying to make his nutjob boss look uncrazy.

    Sometimes I'm not even sure if he's a dickhead.  Granted he's not very good at his job, and he seems to struggle a bit with insecurity.  He's probably forced to lie for his dumb boss if he wants to keep his job.  

    Like you, I feel sorry for him.  I heard he wanted nothing more than to meet the Pope during this overseas presidential trip, but Trump wouldn't allow him in on the festivities.  The one thing that meant more than anything to Spicey, and Donald can't allow him in with Donald's family members to meet the Pope.  A microcosm of how Donnie views and treats the world.

    He may be an ok guy, hard to know.  Even on his best days, he must hate to have to talk with the media, though.  Lately they are like lions and they see the bleeding coming from the water buffalo.
    avatar
    Shooters Buffet
    Roof Shot

    Posts : 2130
    Join date : 2012-04-30
    Location : Shooters Buffet with Howie!!

    Re: sean spicer

    Post by Shooters Buffet on Sat May 27, 2017 12:16 am

    The Trump Administration is a WIN NOW-RELOAD Shit Show.
    avatar
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

    Posts : 2006
    Join date : 2016-09-16

    Re: sean spicer

    Post by Deplorable Mark on Sat May 27, 2017 6:27 am

    So if Trump is Kenny Williams, then Obama would be the year of the Hawk plus Bevington as manager
    avatar
    Cream1953
    Chairman Reinsdorf

    Posts : 6166
    Join date : 2009-04-05
    Age : 64
    Location : Elkhart, IN.

    Re: sean spicer

    Post by Cream1953 on Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:51 pm

    this board can truly be addicting and take up more time than what is wise and sometimes that cycle just needs to be broken.

    *********************************************************

    besides, Jay hasn't been the same since our break-up. Sad

    Sponsored content

    Re: sean spicer

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:34 pm