Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.


    JUST FOR KEVIN AND ROGER

    Share
    avatar
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

    Posts : 1847
    Join date : 2016-09-16

    JUST FOR KEVIN AND ROGER

    Post by Deplorable Mark on Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:00 pm

    https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2015/03/2016-17-mlb-free-agents.html


    LET'S SEE IF EITHER OF YOU TO GENIUSES CAN SPOT THE MUST HAVE PLAYER FROM THIS LIST
    avatar
    sox55
    Roof Shot

    Posts : 1869
    Join date : 2009-04-05
    Age : 62
    Location : Pleasant Prairie , WI

    Re: JUST FOR KEVIN AND ROGER

    Post by sox55 on Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:43 pm

    Deplorable Mark wrote:https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2015/03/2016-17-mlb-free-agents.html


    LET'S SEE IF EITHER OF YOU TO GENIUSES CAN SPOT THE MUST HAVE PLAYER FROM THIS LIST

    The Murph says.....................AJ!!
    avatar
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

    Posts : 1847
    Join date : 2016-09-16

    Re: JUST FOR KEVIN AND ROGER

    Post by Deplorable Mark on Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:43 pm

    Close, but no cigar
    avatar
    rmapasad
    Roof Shot

    Posts : 2489
    Join date : 2009-04-06
    Location : Northridge, CA

    Re: JUST FOR KEVIN AND ROGER

    Post by rmapasad on Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:15 pm

    Deplorable Mark wrote:https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2015/03/2016-17-mlb-free-agents.html


    LET'S SEE IF EITHER OF YOU TO GENIUSES CAN SPOT THE MUST HAVE PLAYER FROM THIS LIST

    I would say "NONE OF THEM"...
    avatar
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

    Posts : 1847
    Join date : 2016-09-16

    Re: JUST FOR KEVIN AND ROGER

    Post by Deplorable Mark on Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:41 pm

    You sir, have no vision
    avatar
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

    Posts : 7171
    Join date : 2009-04-03
    Age : 50
    Location : Southwest Suburbs

    Re: JUST FOR KEVIN AND ROGER

    Post by alohafri on Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:08 am

    Ryan Howard and Coco Crisp can be those all important MENTORS!
    avatar
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

    Posts : 1847
    Join date : 2016-09-16

    Re: JUST FOR KEVIN AND ROGER

    Post by Deplorable Mark on Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:25 am

    alohafri wrote:Ryan Howard and Coco Crisp can be those all important MENTORS!


    TRUE, BUT NEITHER IS THE GUY RICK HAHN SHOULD BE CALLING RIGHT NOW
    avatar
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

    Posts : 7171
    Join date : 2009-04-03
    Age : 50
    Location : Southwest Suburbs

    Re: JUST FOR KEVIN AND ROGER

    Post by alohafri on Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:40 am

    Deplorable Mark wrote:
    alohafri wrote:Ryan Howard and Coco Crisp can be those all important MENTORS!


    TRUE, BUT NEITHER IS THE GUY RICK HAHN SHOULD BE CALLING RIGHT NOW

    FURBUSH!!!
    avatar
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

    Posts : 1847
    Join date : 2016-09-16

    Re: JUST FOR KEVIN AND ROGER

    Post by Deplorable Mark on Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:19 am

    alohafri wrote:
    Deplorable Mark wrote:
    alohafri wrote:Ryan Howard and Coco Crisp can be those all important MENTORS!


    TRUE, BUT NEITHER IS THE GUY RICK HAHN SHOULD BE CALLING RIGHT NOW

    FURBUSH!!!


    Now if that doesn't scream a 10 year deal, nothing does.


    combine that with 70's night and you got yourself a real promotion
    avatar
    TeleFrank
    Silent Hot Dog Vendor

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2009-04-05
    Location : Portage Park

    Re: JUST FOR KEVIN AND ROGER

    Post by TeleFrank on Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:16 am

    No ALomar's available? Then why even look !

    Sponsored content

    Re: JUST FOR KEVIN AND ROGER

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:28 am