Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

More from Howie!!

Hawk Harrelson
    Silent Hot Dog Vendor

More from Howie!!

Post by Hawk Harrelson on Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:44 am

Yesterday on FB Howie declared the Cubs declared bankruptcy in 2009.  Kind of forgot the Tribune Company owned the Cubs and the Tribune Company declared bankruptcy.
    I had enough of this creep.
    Told him the forum to lie and make other assorted falsehoods was SFOD!!!  Murph and Lindberg might nod their heads.

John, I also asked him when was the last time he BOUGHT a ticket plan.

This guy is truly a fucking creep in the mold of that Steve the Pimp.
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Re: More from Howie!!

Post by Deplorable Mark on Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:29 am

Hawk Harrelson wrote:Yesterday on FB Howie declared the Cubs declared bankruptcy in 2009.  Kind of forgot the Tribune Company owned the Cubs and the Tribune Company declared bankruptcy.
    I had enough of this creep.
    Told him the forum to lie and make other assorted falsehoods was SFOD!!!  Murph and Lindberg might nod their heads.

John, I also asked him when was the last time he BOUGHT a ticket plan.

This guy is truly a fucking creep in the mold of that Steve the Pimp.

DIDN'T GM DECLARE BANKRUPTCY?!?!?!?!?

NOT A BANKRUPTCY EXPERT, BUT I THINKS ITS OBVIOUS ITS NOT A DEATH SENTENCE.

ITS DEBT FORGIVENESS BY THE GOVERNMENT

BUT HOWIE HAS A POINT.

I SMART GUY LIKE REINSDORF FIGURED OUR HOW TO USE THE GOVERNMENT FOR DEBT AVOIDANCE
    Hawk Harrelson
    Silent Hot Dog Vendor

Post by Hawk Harrelson on Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:34 pm

Howie posted without explanation.  A Lindberg move.

Turns out Zell (TRIBUNE) was not includng the Cubs in his Chapter 11 petition. 

He finally did to expeditie the sale of the Cubs.

The Cubs were NOT the Seattle Pilots.

I told Howie I would give him the benefit of the doubt. I also said I did not understand his reason for posting it.  Further, I told him I have heard the most ridiculous bullshit from grown men at SFOD meetings like Ricketts was the next Bill Wirtz, saloon keeper Rooftop Owners were going to hold up billionaire Ricketts and his plans, and Charlotte, North Carolina is the next destination of the Sox franchise.
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:57 pm

The KARK really does have a clue about the sale or the current corporate structure

But hypothetically, once you get to a certain size, you start spinning things off.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit If the Cubs Inc rent from Wrigley Inc and that the scalping operation down the block is another Inc and all of them pay a management fee to some kind of Ricketts Management Company Inc.

It really is like that annoying commercial where some broad follwoed some invested advice and know she owns a C-Corp and an S-Corp and 6 LLC's

But in Howie's defense, I'm sure he see Wrigley as just some overgrown hot stand sponsoring the wrong little league team
    TeleFrank
    Silent Hot Dog Vendor

Post by TeleFrank on Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:25 am

A quick show of hands of people from this board that give a shit what Howie is up to. 
    rmapasad
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by rmapasad on Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:54 am

TeleFrank wrote:A quick show of hands of people from this board that give a shit what Howie is up to. 

While his name has been mentioned quite a few times, have no idea who he is other than a SFOD member.
    Hawk Harrelson
    Silent Hot Dog Vendor

Post by Hawk Harrelson on Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:08 pm

TeleFrank wrote:A quick show of hands of people from this board that give a shit what Howie is up to. 

You were the guy that PAID DUES to listen to the wit and wisdom of guys like Howie, Norm and Murph!!!
    Handing over MONEY to be part of this illustrious cast of Fanboys searching for a life purpose!!!

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!
    TeleFrank
    Silent Hot Dog Vendor

Post by TeleFrank on Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:33 pm

Hawk Harrelson wrote:

You were the guy that PAID DUES to listen to the wit and wisdom of guys like Howie, Norm and Murph!!!
    Handing over MONEY to be part of this illustrious cast of Fanboys searching for a life purpose!!!

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!
    Well Robert the dues were for the last year they took them from members. They paid for tickets to games and a Christmas party. That was oh, five or six years ago. But don't let facts get in the way of your obsession of telling stories to the people on this board who have no idea whom your talking about. Sort of your version of alternative facts ala the White House ? Just for the record I haven't been to a meeting in about six months. Work has been getting in the way. 
    Jack Brickhouse
    Andy the Clown

Post by Jack Brickhouse on Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:15 pm

Did Richard Lindberg play Santa Claus at the Christmas parties?

Was Murph an Elf?
    TeleFrank
    Silent Hot Dog Vendor

Post by TeleFrank on Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:49 pm

Jack Brickhouse wrote:Did Richard Lindberg play Santa Claus at the Christmas parties?

Was Murph an Elf?
    I heard you were up for the Grinch !

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:50 am