Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

More on Wieters

Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

More on Wieters

Post by Deplorable Mark on Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:28 am

Supposedly, Wieters is about to sign with the Nationals.

According to Jayson Stark on the Bleacher Report, this free free up a kid catcher to trade to the White Sox in exchange for David Robertson.

THE KARK IS HOPING FOR THE KIEBOOM BROTHERS!!!!!!

However, I suspect the heavy favorite would be Pedro Severino, which I believe is Italian for Ron Karkovice.

I would suspect that the White Sox could get prospect #29 in the org, Brian Goodwin, as a throw in.  The White Sox appear a little short on MLB ready CF's.
    rmapasad
    Roof Shot

Re: More on Wieters

Post by rmapasad on Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:44 pm

Deplorable Mark wrote:Supposedly, Wieters is about to sign with the Nationals.
    According to Jayson Stark on the Bleacher Report, this free free up a kid catcher to trade to the White Sox in exchange for David Robertson.

However, I suspect the heavy favorite would be Pedro Severino, which I believe is Italian for Ron Karkovice.

I would suspect that the White Sox could get prospect #29 in the org, Brian Goodwin, as a throw in.  The White Sox appear a little short on MLB ready CF's.

Wieters signed for $ 21 million and a 2 year deal with an opt-out after the first year.   Thought Wieters would get around $ 8-10 mil per and one year so just goes to show why guys use Scott Boras.  He really doesn't leave any money on the table.
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Post by alohafri on Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:02 pm

rmapasad wrote:

Wieters signed for $ 21 million and a 2 year deal with an opt-out after the first year.   Thought Wieters would get around $ 8-10 mil per and one year so just goes to show why guys use Scott Boras.  He really doesn't leave any money on the table.

That's why I knew the Sox wouldn't sign him. I think the Nats overpaid.
    rmapasad
    Roof Shot

Post by rmapasad on Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:17 pm

alohafri wrote:
    rmapasad wrote:

That's why I knew the Sox wouldn't sign him. I think the Nats overpaid.

Some may think the Nats got a bargain !!! Very Happy Very Happy
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:39 pm

So the KARK was wrong in thinking the Sox could get the guy on the cheap.

WHOOP TEE DOO

It was still hillarious the lengths a certain 2 people went to just to deliberately disagree with the KARK.  3 weeks of discussion could have avoided just by sticking to the BORAS WILL FIND A SUCKER theory.  Instead, once again the KARK was forced to realize he's trying to play 3 dimensional chess in a room full of checkers players.

Anyway, hopefully this sparks a trade for Robertson

KIEBOOM
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Post by alohafri on Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:04 pm

Deplorable Mark wrote:So the KARK was wrong in thinking the Sox could get the guy on the cheap.

WHOOP TEE DOO

It was still hillarious the lengths a certain 2 people went to just to deliberately disagree with the KARK.  

Oh just have a cocktail and shut the hell up!  What a Face
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:52 am

alohafri wrote:
    Deplorable Mark wrote:So the KARK was wrong in thinking the Sox could get the guy on the cheap.

WHOOP TEE DOO

It was still hillarious the lengths a certain 2 people went to just to deliberately disagree with the KARK.  

SHOULD I ROLL UP WIETERS INTO A BALL AND SHINE HIM UP REAL NICE?!?!?!!?
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Post by alohafri on Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:59 am

Deplorable Mark wrote:
    alohafri wrote:

WHOOP TEE DOO

SHOULD I ROLL UP WIETERS INTO A BALL AND SHINE HIM UP REAL NICE?!?!?!!?

Only if you're going to stick him straight up your candy ass.
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:45 pm

don't I have to turn SOB sideways first?!?!?!?!?!?!
    alohafri
    Pope Malort I

Post by alohafri on Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:14 pm

Deplorable Mark wrote:don't I have to turn SOB sideways first?!?!?!?!?!?!

Damn!  affraid

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:52 am