Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

SOX 2020

Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

SOX 2020

Post by Deplorable Mark on Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:40 pm

http://sportsmockery.com/2017/02/predicting-the-white-sox-opening-day-lineup-from-now-until-2020/

THE KARK IS SHOCKED JAMESON FISHER ISN'T LISTED

HERE IS HIS SCOUTING REPORT.  I LIKE THE LINE ABOUT BEING THE BEST PURE HITTER IN COLLEGE IN THE 2016 DRAFT.  I WOULD HOPE THAN TRANSLATE TO A HIGH AVG HIGH WALK HITTER.

MY GUESS IS THAT HE GETS SCREWED BECAUSE HE ISN'T AN ATHLETE.  BUT THE KARK SEES A FUTURE #2 HITTER

Scouting grades: Hit: 55 | Power: 50 | Run: 40 | Arm: 40 | Field: 40 | Overall: 45
    Fisher finished 15th in NCAA Division with a .389 batting average as a sophomore in 2014, but missed the following season after surgery to repair a torn labrum in his throwing shoulder. He returned in 2016 to lead D-I in on-base percentage (.558) and rank second in hitting (.424), setting Southeastern Louisiana single-season records in both categories and career marks in both (.375, .483) as well. The White Sox drafted the redshirt junior in the fourth round and signed him for $485,000.
    Some scouts considered Fisher the best pure hitter among college prospects in the 2016 Draft. Utilizing a smooth left-handed swing, he barrels balls consistently to all fields and controls the strike zone extremely well. He has enough bat speed and strength to offer at least average power.
    A catcher before he hurt his shoulder, Fisher shifted to first base for the Lions last spring and broke into pro ball as a left fielder. He's a decent athlete who could get by in the outfield, though his speed and arm strength are below average.

[th]2016[/th]
    PIO

Current date/time is Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:15 pm