Nomadsfest Sox Fans

A forum for the old AOL board Sox fans and others.

Ban dangerous Muslims

frank bonifacic
    Roof Shot

Ban dangerous Muslims

Post by frank bonifacic on Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:13 pm

Fortunately, there are no dangerous Muslim terrorists in Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Qatar and any other Muslim nations where Trump Industries does business- because that might cause a conflict of interest for the president.
    Jack Brickhouse
    Andy the Clown

Re: Ban dangerous Muslims

Post by Jack Brickhouse on Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:59 pm

The depths of his stupidity are amazing.
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:06 pm

AMAZING

SO YOU TWO ARE FOR BANNING MORE MUSLIMS

I'M SURPRISED

THE TYPICALLY LIBERAL WANTS TO LET THEM ALL IN

frank bonifacic
    Roof Shot

Post by frank bonifacic on Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:27 pm

Deplorable Mark wrote:AMAZING

SO YOU TWO ARE FOR BANNING MORE MUSLIMS

I'M SURPRISED

THE TYPICALLY LIBERAL WANTS TO LET THEM ALL IN
    I see you haven't spent any time on the reading comprehension we talked about a few weeks ago.
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:09 am

I see you are still as gullible as ever when it comes to alt left fake news

frank bonifacic
    Roof Shot

Post by frank bonifacic on Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:11 am

Deplorable Mark wrote:I see you are still as gullible as ever when it comes to alt left fake news
    Name the fake news. 9/11 terrorists were from Saudi, Qatar, UAE  and Pakistan- none of those countries named- and he dors business there.
    BTW- has he got rid of the companies or has he filed his directive removing himself from managing- even tho that is insufficient to remove conflicts.
    And you don't have a problem with the United States turning down refugees-who have already been vetted for 2-3 years.
    PS no American has been killed since 9/11 by any refugee - or the son of any refugee from those countries.
    I guess you don't agree with Cardinal Cupich that this is a "dark day for America- and that the worlds estimation of us has taken a serious down turn
    rmapasad
    Chairman Reinsdorf

Post by rmapasad on Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:48 pm

frank bonifacic wrote:
    Deplorable Mark wrote:I see you are still as gullible as ever when it comes to alt left fake news
    Name the fake news. 9/11 terrorists were from Saudi, Qatar, UAE  and Pakistan- none of those countries named- and he dors business there.
    BTW- has he got rid of the companies or has he filed his directive removing himself from managing- even tho that is insufficient to remove conflicts.
    And you don't have a problem with the United States turning down refugees-who have already been vetted for 2-3 years.
    PS no American has been killed since 9/11 by any refugee - or the son of any refugee from those countries.
    I guess you don't agree with Cardinal Cupich that this is a "dark day for America- and that the worlds estimation of us has taken a serious down turn

What bothers me on top of the callous message about human rights is the clumsiness of this whole thing.  The way it was done made the US look like an intolerant bully. Stranding former Iraqi war veterans, separating a mother and a 5 year old child, etc, etc.  But the sheer coldness/toughness was part of the theatrics like the whole thing about Mexico and the Wall.   This isn't about keeping America safe anymore than the Wall is.  That's all pretext.  The real message is the one delivered in Trump's inauguration - "I'm taking charge and you better get used to it." It's about showing his power -that he can get what he wants..   He didn't consult with his own party leaders in Congress on this.  He and Bannon don't care what the courts say either.  As long as Trump has the military at his command, he answers to no one - not Congress, not the Courts, not to any foreign country, and certainly not to the Constitution.  
     Trump is thumbing his nose at Europe on this immigration issue.  He thinks they are weak and we can essentially cut them loose.  The warmup to Britain was part of this. Divide Britain further from the EU and make them dependant on the US. Bullying Mexico and Muslim immigrants is one thing, but when the US starts to throw its weight around against the EU, China, North Korea, Iran, etc.on trade deals, nuclear tests, South China Seas, etc,.that's a whole new ballgame...  There is where clumsiness and the Bannon/Trump tactics of kicking sand in the other guy's faces could become real problems.  At some point we may be forced to back up diplomatic clumsiness with military action.

Not only does the thirst for power and bending others to their will completely ignore things like human rights and decency, it may well fly in the face of smart politics, particularly on the international side.

frank bonifacic
    Roof Shot

Post by frank bonifacic on Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:21 pm

rmapasad wrote:
    frank bonifacic wrote:

What bothers me on top of the callous message about human rights is the clumsiness of this whole thing.  The way it was done made the US look like an intolerant bully. Stranding former Iraqi war veterans, separating a mother and a 5 year old child, etc, etc.  But the sheer coldness/toughness was part of the theatrics like the whole thing about Mexico and the Wall.   This isn't about keeping America safe anymore than the Wall is.  That's all pretext.  The real message is the one delivered in Trump's inauguration - "I'm taking charge and you better get used to it." It's about showing his power -that he can get what he wants..   He didn't consult with his own party leaders in Congress on this.  He and Bannon don't care what the courts say either.  As long as Trump has the military at his command, he answers to no one - not Congress, not the Courts, not to any foreign country, and certainly not to the Constitution.  
     Trump is thumbing his nose at Europe on this immigration issue.  He thinks they are weak and we can essentially cut them loose.  The warmup to Britain was part of this. Divide Britain further from the EU and make them dependant on the US. Bullying Mexico and Muslim immigrants is one thing, but when the US starts to throw its weight around against the EU, China, North Korea, Iran, etc.on trade deals, nuclear tests, South China Seas, etc,.that's a whole new ballgame...  There is where clumsiness and the Bannon/Trump tactics of kicking sand in the other guy's faces could become real problems.  At some point we may be forced to back up diplomatic clumsiness with military action.

Not only does the thirst for power and bending others to their will completely ignore things like human rights and decency, it may well fly in the face of smart politics, particularly on the international side.
    Unbelievable editorial in todays Sun Times. Said he's shaping u to be one of the worst presidents ever. Said kind of knows what he dislikes -in a vague and instinctual way."But he seldom actually knows what he is taking about, nor is he inclined to work hard to learn, which makes him a natural patsy for the likes of Bannon"
    They to on to mention that Bannn also has NO government experience.
    mentioned that cannon referred to the media as "the opposition party"
    and Trump mentioned it the NEXT day.
    The world is laughing at this buffoon except they are worried he will throw the world into turmoil.

And guess the market was just a guess as he was talking tax cuts and less regs-but now the he is actually attempting to d things, the market is terrified of the dolt.
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:33 pm

THIS COMING FROM THE GUY THAT CLAIMED IT WAS OK NOBODY IN CONGRESS READ THE ENTIRE OBAMACARE BILL

GOVT EXPERIENCE

LMAO!!!!!

THIS COMING FROM THE GUY THAT FLED ILLINOIS.  THE STATE THAT RAN LEFTWING POLITICS TO ITS ILLOGICAL CONCLUSION

BTW, IF YOU TWO ARE SO CONCERNED ABOUT HUMAN RIGHTS, CHECK OUT HOW RAPES HAVE INCREASED IN GERMANY AND SCANDINAVIA SINCE THESE NATIONS BLINDLY ALLOWED REFUGEES TO FLOOD THEIR BORDERS
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:40 pm

CLUMINESS?!?!?!

LMAO!!!!!!!

WHAT IS TRUMP DOING, HANDING OUT RED RESET BUTTON THAT ARE TRANSLATED INCORRECTLY.

FUNNY HOW YOU CLOWNS NEVER SAW THE OUTRIGHT STUPIDITY OF OBAMA AND THE POWER HUNGRY GOOFS HE SURROUNDED HIMSELF WITH

BTW, THE ONLY PROBLEM WITH THE WALL IS THAT IT BLOCKS THE TANKS THAT SHOULD BE BLITZKRIEGING AND MAKING MEXICO THE 51ST STATE

AMAZING HOW YOU LIBS JUST WANT TO GIVE AWAY SOMETHING AS PRECIOUS AS US CITIZENSHIP.

MAKE MEXICO THE 51ST STATE AND AT LEAST WE GET SOME REAL ESTATE IN RETURN.  BUT THAN, YOU AND YOUR KIND REALLY DON'T WANT TO HELP PEOPLE.  JUST BUY PEOPLES VOTES BY MAKING THEM DEPENDENT ON GOVT.  BESIDES, MEXICO 51 WOULD BE THE END OF THE DEMOCRAT PARTY, THE REAL PARTY OF THE RICH

frank bonifacic
    Roof Shot

Post by frank bonifacic on Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:48 pm

Deplorable Mark wrote:CLUMINESS?!?!?!

LMAO!!!!!!!

WHAT IS TRUMP DOING, HANDING OUT RED RESET BUTTON THAT ARE TRANSLATED INCORRECTLY.

FUNNY HOW YOU CLOWNS NEVER SAW THE OUTRIGHT STUPIDITY OF OBAMA AND THE POWER HUNGRY GOOFS HE SURROUNDED HIMSELF WITH

BTW, THE ONLY PROBLEM WITH THE WALL IS THAT IT BLOCKS THE TANKS THAT SHOULD BE BLITZKRIEGING AND MAKING MEXICO THE 51ST STATE

AMAZING HOW YOU LIBS JUST WANT TO GIVE AWAY SOMETHING AS PRECIOUS AS US CITIZENSHIP.

MAKE MEXICO THE 51ST STATE AND AT LEAST WE GET SOME REAL ESTATE IN RETURN.  BUT THAN, YOU AND YOUR KIND REALLY DON'T WANT TO HELP PEOPLE.  JUST BUY PEOPLES VOTES BY MAKING THEM DEPENDENT ON GOVT.  BESIDES, MEXICO 51 WOULD BE THE END OF THE DEMOCRAT PARTY, THE REAL PARTY OF THE RICH
    Typical Trumpette. Don't deal with issue. deflect and insult and make up stories, I NEVER said anything about not reading bill -and you probably know that Pelosi didn't either.. They took part of what she said and claimed that was all of it.
    And what does rapes in Germany have to do with NO Americans being killed by ANYONE from the countries. 
    And you and the orange non reader know but ignore that the people who arrived here have been vetted for two or three years. But the truth is so inconvenient for the orange one so it is just ignored.
    I had a faint hope that (as has happened) the job would change the man but that doesn't work with someone who cares only for himself.
    You can continue to rail against liberals and those that oppose him instead of dealing with the issues.

Say anything you want BUT you know, that if your IQ is even half of what you claim  then you have to know that he is lying self centered MORON. 
    Anybody that kicks off the Director of National Intelligence and the Head of the joint chiefs of staff of the military from the National Security Council (where they are supposed to be by law) and replace them with the Jew hating, right wing nationalist Bannon -who is NOT confirmed by Senate is not only an idiot but a dangerous idiot,

And before you start on Democrats or Liberals, know that George Bush refused to let Karl Rove into those meetings because he didn't want even the hint that politics might affect a national security decision.
    And this is the absolute opposite.
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:00 pm

WHATEVER

THIS SEEMS TO BE YOUR EXCUSE FOR EVERYTHING

BUT GO AHEAD AND KEEP IGNORING THE PATTERN

STILL DOESN'T MEAN IT DOESN'T EXIST

frank bonifacic
    Roof Shot

Post by frank bonifacic on Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:22 pm

Deplorable Mark wrote:WHATEVER

I seem to have misplaced my secret junior video ranger decoder ring- could you please translate above for me?

frank bonifacic
    Roof Shot

Post by frank bonifacic on Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:23 pm

Deplorable Mark wrote:WHATEVER

I seem to have misplaced my secret junior video ranger decoder ring- could you please translate above for me?
    Deplorable Mark
    Roof Shot

Post by Deplorable Mark on Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:04 pm

Not without the F Bomb or other insults

So I better not otherwise I might scare somebody else away

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:05 pm